Ugh my piss loli threads keep geting deleted what should i do :( if this thread stays alive piss oli thread!

ugh my piss loli threads keep geting deleted what should i do :( if this thread stays alive piss oli thread!

Stop being attracted to little fucking kids?

What about loli diaper piss?

of coarse !!

lolis pissing in there seat/desk are nice

What about loli toilets?

all piss lolis are ok

Have you tried?

Not being a disgusting degenerate?

so i have to keep bumping threads

have you not tried being idiotic and
ignorant

Post more diapered lolis

>>>gayhomos.com/

>deleted
They're dying off because this fetish is not as common as you think. Why do people always think their shitty threads are "deleted" when they get bumped off. Also OP can't bump their own thread, fucking newfag

i need more people for them to post :(

how is he ignorant? explain.

have a bump fag

Have you tried not being a pedophile? Hopefully you'll try to molest a real kid and get shot immediately. Fucking disgusting predator.

lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
not all people that like like lolis are pedos and if they were pedos they can just go to the deep web .

Y'all need Jesus.

If hating pedophiles is gay, then I'd never want to be straight. Stupid nigger.

if u guys gunna hate go on the bigger thread

rlly ur using the word nigger ur tring to defend youre case

Yes. There are three things I hate more than anything. Violent Savage apes who rape and kill everything that moves, Rapists, and Pedophiles. Go Jack off to your anime kids though, you disgusting inbred.

Fuck off nigger you get aroused by drawn kids, you get aroused by real ones. Stop kidding us, stop kidding yourself. Go and seek help. The one lacking awareness is you.
Begging for a fucking piss loli thread and youre saying others are unsophisticated. smh you nigger.

so all you can think of is insults go to fucking 9gag

rip thread

PETER IS A PARKER

fuck me

I'm BATMAN

BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING WANTS THEM.
Fuck off, kill yourself, resurrect yourself then fucking kill yourself again just for fucking good measure.

so more posting plz?

not deleted.
they just dont get bumped.
remember OP cannot bump the thread

bye thread