Just found out a good friend died of a drug overdose last night

Just found out a good friend died of a drug overdose last night.

Music for this feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6U2mO2Yspsc
youtube.com/watch?v=0va3F2PWBJc
youtube.com/watch?v=AfigWOvKRes
youtube.com/watch?v=yOz7t9W-HWk
youtube.com/watch?v=-DjpNgrocKo
youtube.com/watch?v=AYHkDz3dTOg
youtu.be/MmMtCDo9afU
youtu.be/N_GPxe91hWE
youtu.be/FlHTsypW9ZE
youtu.be/2PCdGwViVMM?list=LLnDXqg607-23M_tHK0nIXFA&t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=WDcOXjflqqM
youtube.com/watch?v=JfgOgw1yOmw
youtube.com/watch?v=HW8pC2Mz-18
youtu.be/49M10VIXPk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happy Happy Birthday – Arrogant Worms

Parent - I Tried

Great Chicago band whose lead singer died of a drug overdose literally 2 weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=6U2mO2Yspsc

sorry for your lost, OP. i lost family to that shit.

This is good I've never heard of them before. It's a shame what drugs can do

Thanks man I hope you're doing well. Bout to give this one a listen.

He was a good guy with his own share of problems. I wish I could've done more to help him

Dance your loss away.

Dude Trey was a friend of mine. Thanks for sharing his music. It's fucked up, man. They would have been huge if Trey stuck around for 1 more year.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope Paul Cherry does him justice with the material they managed to record. His music deserves to be heard.

Sorry man. I don't know what kind of music you want so here's this
youtube.com/watch?v=0va3F2PWBJc

Sorry for your loss OP. Had a good friend/coworker who had 3 kids die from an overdose earlier and listened to a lot of We Shall All Be Healed by The Mountain Goats. Hope it helps you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfigWOvKRes

Maybe you should stop listening to music and contemplate how you didn't help him you selfish fuck

So edge, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOz7t9W-HWk

youtube.com/watch?v=-DjpNgrocKo

Im sorry to hear this man, a good buddy of mine died a few months back and I still wind up crying when I'm drunk and I think about it

Lel

Hey look it's the person without an understanding of drug addiction.

>found out a friend died
>start dancing

Hey look it’s the person excusing someone’s pathetic drug addiction as anything but a cry for attention.

my recommendation as well. a close friend of mine had a tough time in rehab and we like to play elliott together on guitar

Enjoy your comfy middle class existence bro.

some happy tune? junkie cunts deserve it

whats up with everyone being edgelords about drug addiction? im sorry for your loss man,
youtube.com/watch?v=AYHkDz3dTOg

It's ridiculous but that's Sup Forums for you.

Sade - Maureen
youtu.be/MmMtCDo9afU
A song for her best friend who passed. Makes me sad but also makes me smile, i hope it does the same for you friend. Sorry for your loss

youtu.be/N_GPxe91hWE

And this
youtu.be/FlHTsypW9ZE

Shouldn't have been friends with junkies

This

>My friend died in a car accident
>Lmao shouldn't be friends with drivers.

Joke's on you, I don't have friends. Sup Forums is infested with fucking degenerate normies, I would have been happy if you all just died (in a way that's preferable for you)

When my friend died of a drug overdose I ended up listening to Nirvana's Unplugged a lot, granted that was partly because they were her favorite band.

I'm sorry for your loss op. I know you're probably wondering right now what you did wrong or thinking of how you could've saved them but you can't think like that. You did everything you could and I'm sure they appreciated having you around.

What the fuck is this shit, am I on reddit?

Literally every Pantera ballad, especially Hollow and Suicide Note

youtu.be/2PCdGwViVMM?list=LLnDXqg607-23M_tHK0nIXFA&t=88

Hit this shit from 1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=WDcOXjflqqM
Come to think of it The Flaming Lips' Do You Realize was written about one of the band members who was addicted to drugs if I recall, though I'd wager you've already heard it.

I know what you mean, I really don't get why people need to be so mean.

my ultimate grieving song

youtube.com/watch?v=JfgOgw1yOmw

>good friend
never had one so couldn't tell you

Because fuck you you weaboo piece of shit. Every junkie dying of overdose deserves what's coming to them. Shouldn't have broken the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW8pC2Mz-18

low empathy is a classic sign of autism

I have empathy, just not for junkies.

This album manages to court a melancholy mood for me, even if it's not classic wallowing music like Elliott or Nick Drake. I guess it's up to you if you'd be open to the wide noisy elements, but deathcon is more towards that direction anyway.
If you like Elliott and haven't listened to Nick Drake, try Five Leaves Left or Bryter Layter.
Try Carrie and Lowell too if you haven't. Sorry that none of this is that obscure. You've probably covered it as mu core if you browse here often.

> the law is absolute morality
Not
> the law is codified moral convention
> moral convention changes with time and enjoys variable degrees of popularity

youtu.be/49M10VIXPk4

My good friend hung himself and it didn't affect me emotionally in any way, am I a bad person? We hung out all the time and he was one of the few people interested in the same subjects as me so I loved having conversations with him. I feel bad for not getting upset over it if that makes any sense.

Go fuck yourself
Man im sorry, AMSP is a very good album for loss