So Sup Forums, after all the documents surrounding ufo's and et's have been declassified...

So Sup Forums, after all the documents surrounding ufo's and et's have been declassified...how do you feel knowing aliens walk among us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declassification_of_UFO_documents
paultyma.blogspot.de/2013/04/why-well-never-meet-aliens.html?m=1
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=http://m.facebook.com
metro.co.uk/2015/05/28/theres-a-whole-town-in-australia-that-lives-underground-5219091/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot#Reflections
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's pretty cool i guess

tad scary?

It's a bit odd no ones talking about this. Why do we as humans just ignore everything that doesn't follow our personal beliefs

We haven't been told by the media that is important yet.
Individuals might find it interesting/scary, but as a group we still discredit them.

but the documents can be trusted right? I'm not mad for believing them am I?

what documents? provide a link please

pretty much exactly the same as i do now

gonna need some sauce on that one fella

Only as much as you generally trust your government user.
It might be proof of extraterrestrials or it might be a way to unify people with a common enemy and take away rights for the sake of survival.

If they were actually known. I'd ask to be taken away from this planet.

Seconded

I feel fine because there is 0 fucking real proof

Well, I guess if the aliens are responsible for the fucked up shit that happens all the fucking time...fuck aliens! However, it seems to me like humans are at fault at least 95% of the time so.....fuck humans!

someone please explain what documents we're talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declassification_of_UFO_documents

Sauce, please.

My fear is more akin to:
>Hey, guys hey, look over there aliums!
>Ignore the shit we are currently doing, aren't aliens neat/scary?
>Hey keep focusing on them, we're still working on taking your ri....err I mean protecting you from them.

oooh you're in for a treat

we are as alone in this world as youre alone in your life stfu /x/

Came here wondering the same thing. give us some contents, faggots.

In for a treat but no sauce?

Because the media knows that the real story isn't that the government was studying UFO's...the real story was that Harry Reid funneled $22 million into his friend's hands for a bullshit project.

this doesn't answer anything. you're senseless.

>..how do you feel knowing aliens walk among us?

They don't, and here's why:
paultyma.blogspot.de/2013/04/why-well-never-meet-aliens.html?m=1

>This UFO-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

i'd like to fuck a alien lady, with a big ass and those creepy big eyes.

ya post something or go fuck yourself that was the whole point

Search for CIA declassified documents. Under the freedom of information act the government had to release all documents they owned on aliens/ufo over the last 60 years.

They're real. We're not alone. They're watching

It could come out tomorrow that aliens are real.
Everyone will be like "oh that's cool."
"But we kind of figured that."
By Saturday everybody will have forgot and be worried about Christmas stuff.

fucking post something relevant to your argument then if its so easy to find

Not retarded OP but official news station started to talk about unidentifiable objects which had no "propulsion" or whatever the word is for it and it had no emissions. Went on later to say that it was still unconfirmed and could've been a number of things. I doubt aliens are among us, there's no sign of intelligent life.

The hell are you talking about? ALIENS?

AND I FIND OUT ON Sup Forums?!

gghggrrbrb

This.
Unless they move here or we start trading goods, they won't really impact our lives.

Ive come to realize we are alone. Whenever Im driving and day dreaming I space out about it. Those signs and signals actually exist. Think about it walking into stores. This is real im real wtf

what documents?

Use google you cretins. I'm not your mother. Here's the official 13m documents the gov released. Eat your heart out. Go google most interesting declassfied alien documents if you can't be bothered to sift through the page. Stay woke my niggas

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction

Assuming the goal is just to take rights away and not take over completely, Hitler-style.

I mean aliens must be retarded if it takes hundreds or thousands of years to study us why are you so interested in them again?

Taking away rights would only be the first step in a one government world with one currency.
Which would totally fuck us over commerce wise as well as on our standard of living.

every government takes away your rights

That doesn't make sense though, bunkers and houses are built underground in really dry and hot areas so it becomes really cold. Not the other way round.

They have been taking rights away for decades. We're in "division of the people" stage now.

burden of proof is on you faggot, being "woke" isn't just trusting any bullshit you read. Also tbh if aliens do exist and have up until recently like nothing will change. Why care that much?

I never understood this. Why would the government willingly disclose information that would cause a huge ruckus? They could easily just pretend that such information doesn't exist in the first place so they don't have to release it.

>one government world with one currency.

it'll be the only thing that'll save this planet.

Source?

So sad your willing to think so.

because it's fucking remarkable that we're not alone? not just in our universe, but on our own planet. Surely that's exciting to you

Because unless they talk about it on the News...It's not real. The internet is bullshit...Everyone knows that.

read the thread nerd

i really hope this is bait user

I know, I'm an anarchist for a reason, just not the SJW flavor, they are just as authoritarian.
No shit, intersectionality is a cancer on humans.
How would it work though, it's basically planned economics communist style.

unless they give us their tech who gives a shit

oh really? you have a single fact to back that up or what?

quads of truth

Ow sorry I just cut myself on that edge...

who gives a fuck about aliens,never been attacked or hurt by aliens.Shadow people on the other hand,They are the ones we should talk about.

I know it interests you somehow. It's impossible for you to be completely negative towards the idea of company among the stars

people on Sup Forums sure get sillier by the day

no mole people because they will show every one how flat the earth is

so i'm not sleeping tonight

Documents + videos released in the last 2 days seem pretty legit.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=http://m.facebook.com

Nope. 100% fact.

I'm not trying to impress you, just showcasing my personal biases, you're more than welcome to think otherwise.
Yeah I think so too and I'm the one you are calling silly.

Yea here lemme find it.
Not the exact thing I saw but probably similar.
metro.co.uk/2015/05/28/theres-a-whole-town-in-australia-that-lives-underground-5219091/

oh boy a whole planet of space Mexicans, if they have nothing useful to contribute i dont give a shit

Sup Forums is really gonna have to kick up their racism

Do they have technology to make my dick bigger?

Duh nigga

oh shit the real question

that's the case for people. not extra terrestrials user. who knows how they would behave

>So sad your willing to think so.
Rightfully so, only then we're able to pool resources and knowledge together to go beyond our orbital proximity, colonizing our solar system, save our planet, which will require tremendous efforts and resources.
If you can't see that, I urge you to read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot#Reflections
If you can't be bothered to read it because of TL:DR then you're unfit for the upcoming age of tech society, that'll upheave the world as we've known it the past 70 years

user you know you can get your vagina removed and have a dick put on in this day and age?

>>/x/

now you're just being silly >:(

THIS THREAD IS NOW A SHADOW PEOPLE THREAD!!! Cmon now I am sure I am not the only one who had dealings with those fuckers

>Penis Enlargement surgery

We fucking suck at this shit, half the time it ruins the persons dick for life.

for all you know aliens are just a bunch of retarded weak beings that relied on autonomous technology and are objectively useless

Ok but whoever who wrote that shitty fake command prompt was obviously talking about humans feeling the bunker temperature and it being room temp correct?

it's not a command prompt its some sort of correspondence but yes I imagine that's what it meant

>How would it work though, it's basically planned economics communist style.

We have to, otherwise we're fucked. Elon Musk has his serious reason why he's rushing SpaceX to Mars.

It'll most likely be a U.N. style council. Like they've in europe now, and nations are locally governed like a county. A.I.'s will be overseeing the global logistics of knowledge and resource management.

The fact they have found us is bad news if true. That means they have better technology. Has anyone seen Apocalypto? We will be the natives. Men are going to be killed and women fucked by space niggers.

They will be spain and we will be Indians. It’s fucked up man.

>files are released
>Inconsistent army documents of some military fag with an iq of 50 seeing a blurry shape in the sky
>still no aliens just more retard conspiracists who buy this crap
>US government silently fucks every distracted american in the ass
>sore ass and no aliens

When I was like 10, it would always stand to the right of my bed. It was absolute terror. I would try to scream for my brothers name, but I could never get words out. I could sometimes move my arms, and would try reaching to it, but could never quite get there. it would just stand, watching me.

I would then feel as if I was lifted up, floating. I could feel the bed beneath me with my hands the whole time, but the feeling of being dropped was so real, I even bounced. I've tried to replicate that motion of being dropped but could never do it, it felt so genuine. I've learned since it's called a hypnic jerk.

After the drop I would regain control of the rest of my body. It never felt like I "woke" up. From being frozen to standing up, it was seamless. Only then could my brother hear me, but I never told him what was happening at the time.

It was terrifying the first dozen times, but then it just became routine. Laying on my back. Can't move. Watching me. Floating. Falling. Then rolling over and sleeping, I actually felt angry that it was wasting my time when I just wanted to sleep.

Every night my brother tucked me in tight, while I was on my back, cus I was scared. So funnily enough, I was causing my own sleep paralysis.

A few years ago I had it again. This time I could move my arm a bit more, so with no fear a bit of playfullness (I'll getcha this time!) I reached for it. And I touched it. I instantly felt as if I had fallen through my bed, all of me except my legs. It felt as if I were hanging upside down with my legs, bending at the knees, keeping me from falling. I could still feel the bed beneath my hands. Then I was violently pulled up a bit passed my bed and felt the same bouncing sensation as before. It was over and I turned on the lamp.

I thought I knew what it was capable of so I got comfortable. I haven't seen it since, but if I do, I'll just lay there.. the mind sure is capable of some crazy stuff.

why would they have sex with us

I'm from Europe though and the Eu council is fucking everyone up though.
It's basically a funnel for riches from the smaller countries to the larger ones.
Most countries undergoing austerity measures here are doing so under threat of penalty from the EU.
Heck a social state that takes care of everyone is being subverted here in denmark because of those councils.

this tbh. if we can't fuck em and they don't give us cool scifi tech then they can fuck right off.

Still haven't heard of sleep paralysis...

Because its the only way to infiltrate and take over the planet from the inside. They wont risk us nuking the planet

>what is sleep paralysis
I saw slenderman staring at me one time when I woke up paralysed, was creepy as fuck

you really think they're going to travel millions of light years and not wanna nut on our tasty pale women

There us from the future. Coming back to make sure we don’t destroy ourselves. Or. It’s bullshit to distract from the “goings on” of the powers that be. A diversion.

why nuking the planet would only lose some water but they can still get a fuck ton of it and filter it and get all the rare metals on the eart

can someone link me to an up to date ufo youtue video?

But it all worked out since theyre from the herdurrfuture right? Why fix if it aint broken

Because that is how you colonize effectively. It’s how the spanish did it to the natives, it’s how lions do it when they take over prides. They kills males and fuck females to spread their seed.

We will first die of alien disease that they bring, enslaved to work on their spaceships, males killed and then women fcuked and impregnated with half space alien babies that are superior to us.

>I'm from Europe though and the Eu council is fucking everyone up though.

It's a difficult transition, but it needs to be done (Germany here), or we all will loose tremendously in the upcoming wars over resources, and a sort of race wars, in the face of upcoming social and economic impact of A.I.'s and robots like Boston Dynamics' ATLAS series.

or a bunch of crack smoking tin hat wearing fags like to make up gay robot fan fiction