Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexxam.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 3 Men die America lives on, next question

Oh stop your bitching guys. Shit was fine before net neutrality and this isn't going to change now that Net Neutrality is gone.

Agreed. Media conglomerates are all swell, and removing the laws that prevented them from fucking us over the table all day is a great idea.

but the television news man at night that makes the funny jokes told me that kellogg and nike and amazon want to hurt my family

>Being this much of a corporate shill
>Being this short sited.

>don't fucking rape people, I didn't think I'd need to write that one down for you
>but then I did need to

Doesn't mean it was better before.

>short sited

Shitty spelling or brilliant wordplay?

>doesn't understand the first thing about NN

AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

AJIT PAI NEEDS TO DIE

Assassination market has function you know

Welcome to the new and improved Information Superhighway! It's how the MAGAttes MAGA.

It's funny how pro-Net Neutrality faggots don't even know anything about what they support. It's not neutrality and it was just giving the government more power that it doesn't need. This just like the red scare. Net Neutrality was made as a solution to a hypothetical problem, not an actual problem.

>Has never felt the sting of living in Korea for 2 years where a gigabit connection costs 20 dollars a month, then coming home to the choice of either Time Warner fucking me up the ass or Comcast fucking me up the ass, or no internet.

Our internet infrastructure is decades behind the global curve, falling further behind every year, and getting more expensive. Changing the laws these companies operate under to exactly the laws these companies want to operate under, is not good for you. It's great for them, though.

"OUR INTERTUBES" wtf you inbred Mericafag you cant phantom that most btards are non-usaian fucktwat derp

Oh really? Tell me more.

But the thread is about the repeal of american net nuetrality laws?

>Hypothetical
>Implying corporations aren't constantly searching for new revenue streams

kek

People follow the law, therefore we don't need the law. Great argument, bud.

if the game is rigged the only way to win is not to play.
i am a corporate shill here and work as an analyst and can tell you with 100% certainty that you are better off just getting an unlocked android device and using a voip on free wifi at Starbucks or mcdonalds than having a digital tether on your person.

Don’t use those companies then.

>Legit solution.

This. Talk means nothing. Nothing. Only your vote matters, and you vote with your money.

Shitty companies aren't the problem; having no alternatives due to non-competition agreements and weak anti-trust enforcement is the problem. In several technological arenas (but not all) I can't give my money to a competitor because there effectively are none. The institutions entrusted to prevent this very situation are now very good friends with all the biggest corporations.

Is this considered loli? It says she's thousands of years old sexxam.com

Oh yeah I forgot about how once the regulations are no longer in place to keep natural monopolies from abusing their power, the monopolies just dissolve

ty for continuing to support NN repeal and complete deep throating of corporate cock

It’s funny you mention that. It’s because of the FCC that cable companies were able to get away with fucking people over. And now they want to “protect the internet”. Ok kid.

That is what I am saying

They gave the telecoms a natural monopoly due to infrastructure planning, just like they did the phone companies in the 70s. How did that work out in the 70s by the way?

Then they put regulations in to prevent predatory consumer practices that they had continually done over the past 10-15 years.

Repealing net neutrality while taking no other action to break up these monopolies is the worst of all possible outcomes and it's all thanks to you guys. Great job.

No, man, I'm against NN repeal. I'm also *for* stronger anti-trust enforcement. What's good for media conglomerates is not at all what's good for the consumer.

sources for those incidents?

>I like buzz words the post

Point out the buzzwords and give alternatives.

The FCC cant even manage its own fucking website, how can they be trusted to make decisions about anyone else?

For all the people saying this is good for America, good or not, 80% of america opposed this, 5 men who answer to only themselves made the decision. They and this should show us just how corrupt and flawed and in desperate need of culling our government is.

>all words outside my vocabulary are buzzwords the mindset