Anyone know a quick and efficient way one would take their own life with

anyone know a quick and efficient way one would take their own life with

down the rivers (cut down), then into the tub (rinse out)

Whenever I think about suicide I want to throw myself out of the roof of a very tall building. You have no chance of survival and an instant death and you don't have to buy a gun. The pain is probably high but it lasts for 2 seconds.

But don't lose hop yet OP, you only have one life. I suggest making your well-being your goal in life.

i thought about going on a roller coaster (with a knife to cut the restraints) and just bailing at 100 mph

Hanging yourself.

The key is to find a high enough place to do it from. You can find charts on google by weight. The aim is not to strangle, but to snap the neck which will result in instant death.

Sup Forums is so helpful at times

Take off your belt and Robin Williams yourself.

Only at times like this.

Take a whole bunch of sleeping pills, then park your car in a garage, and as soon as you start to fall asleep, start it up, roll your windows down, and go to sleep

what I want

Go Skydiving, disconnect your Automatic activation device (AAD) and don't pull your main chute...bingo, you're dead as you auger into the ground kek.

Bullshit, you'd be stabbing your frontal lobe. You can live and feel pain without it. The bit you need to destroy is the brainstem which you're unlikely to hit from that angle. You're way more likely to end up a vegitable than to die.

Another way if you feel like really making a scene: Flash powder can be a very destructive explosive. Make a flash powder explosive in a cheap copper pipe using the magnesium recipe. Make sure to fill it up all the way just to be 100% sure. Put the pipe in your mouth as if you were a dog holding a bone. Light it off and wait for it to blow. BAM! Ravioli.

this is good. alternatively use a helium hood and noose combo: If the first doesnt work, you still get the job done.

Hey guy, for you I'd recommend jumping into a wood chipper. You'd have so much balls then.

this is a bad idea if there's a chance someone might find you and stop the car. Then you could just end up with brain damage. If you're positive that no one will come to your rescue, then it will work

Gun.

Why use flash powder when tannerite is so readily availible?

If there's anyone in your life who might find you and save you, you probably shouldn't be killing yourself

Go to Disneyworld and bring a nice long rope, make sure that one end is tied as a noose and that the other is a lasso. Hide the rope inside of the sleeve of a jacket and wear it. Get on a roller coaster and wait for the ride to get fast. Put on the noose and use the lasso as you speed up. You will be clipped into the coaster's harness, and when the lasso catches, you will have and instant beheading. If you've always dreamed of your remains being spread all over Disneyworld, then you won't even have to pay to be cremated.

I mentioned flash powder for 2 reasons:
It can be made in any household without any suspicions arising.
I have more experience with it.
It is easily explosive enough to where you could bring it in your pocket as a small can and still have success.