Just worked a 18 hour shift cleaning a triple homicide

Just worked a 18 hour shift cleaning a triple homicide
Ama

city?

Can you give us a general overview of what happened?

What was the backstory of this one?

roll

How much does it pay?

What did you have for lunch?

Are you a suspect or did you make a clean getaway?

Do you work for Aftermath?

What does death smell like?

Do you get to fuck the corpses?

Was it gang-related?

How do you make a great chili con carne?

just spent the past twelve hours in a forensic lab looking at a vehicular homicide that turned out to be a regular homicide. Thanks psychopaths making my life difficult. Cod was strangulation.

Was this the suspect?

Detroit
Guy came in shot the place (And 2 guys) up whilst getting shot or they all killed themselves at the same time, nigs will be nigs
At my company 18/hour

it smells like a bag of sand

18 hours for a strangulation? how is that possible my guy

Turkey And a couple bags of chips
Go away fbi
Musty tangy copper smell
Yep

Nope

>At my company 18/hour
That seems kinda low... other AMAs for similar cleaning crews were reporting $30+/hr with hazmat certs

i said twelve, look at my original post, and let me break it down for you. Autopsy took 3 hours. 45 minute lunch break, then i had to wait about 6 hours or so for the pathologists office to get back to me with their conclusion in which i did other work. they asked for more photos, specifically of the neck, took blood samples. and wrote up a report which took in all another 2-3 hours. then i was allowed off.

I just started in nov. this was my first big job and I’m kinda proud/exhausted from it

What is the pay like? What qualifications do you need to mop up a crime scene? Is the city of Detroit hiring?

you steal anything from the homes you clean?

I'd steal so many goddamned panties.

>Detroit
Ayyyyy 313 my mans.
How you doin? That sounds rough as hell.

Should I buy more municipal bonds, or continue buying domestic and international equities?

Amen. This random local thanks you for what you do.

and where the tits these captchas come from?

Rule #1. City of Detroit is always hiring and the pay is low but not dirt.

I'm not OP btw

How do you feel about the fact that you're going to die someday? I assume you think about this a lot while cleaning up bodies

What's the cost of living? What is rent like?

>>
Experience as a janitor or something that involves cleaning
And a hazmat cert
Usually the company will train you for it.
Hell yeah. We all take shit, one time my site overseerer took this gold chain and ended up selling it for 700$
Municipal bonds are risky. They’re just like bitcoin.

When I go I’m gonna try and keep it to where I’ll be found before decomposition starts because going into an apartment where the body has be decomposing for weeks is brutal.

Do hazmat certifications transfer state to state? $18 is almost 2x what I'm making now and I need to get the fuck out of where I am.

What's the nastiest shit you've ever seen?

I'd scour the house for usb drives and laptops, microsd cards and all that.

Underwear drawers, laundry baskets- I'd steal all that fucking shit.

Probably wouldn't last long being that aggressively obvious but that is my fucking dream.

Most panties I've stolen in one night was 23 pairs (HUGE family house of like 7 beautiful Irish women. Could have stolen more, but my pockets were literally full lol)

How can you eat more than one bag of chips in one sitting? Did you put them in a bowl?

Is the police ever going to find out?

How often did your dick get hard during the shift

Niggers live there if they can live off welfare then anyone with a real job can live ok

Hes obviously a fat fuck user. Unless they were those mini bags.

Fucking still though

Thank you for your completely unhelpful opinion

~$20 is minimum wage for truck drivers and it's easy as shit to do. Get a Class A CDL. You can join many different big companies that will give you the training and then you work for them to pay it off.

this

How many dead niggers do you have to clean up a week?

bout tree fitty

What was the most fucked up crime scene you had to clean up?

How much do you get paid?

There was a call about an old man that died and went unnoticed for months. When we got there the house was rank with the smell of raccid trash and shit.
We arrived with the coroners who tried to pick him up but when the year grabbed his arm a bunch of brown puss and maggots squished out so we just ended up taking the mattress he was laying on. 10/10 worst thing ive experienced so far.
They were little mini bags and I ate them one by one
The most ive has in a week was 4

How did you get the mattress out of a home with a dude on it? Can't turn it sideways to get through a door.

Pic related

Fold it retard

This Op is a faggot

What kind of chips were they

What is used to clean blood off walls? What is used to get blood out of carpet? Had some drunken idiots playing the knife game (see Aliens 2) and stupid fucker sliced his finger off and sprayed everywhere. Cleaned with soap & water and resolve but still stains everywhere.

I'd stick with small and valuable

Nigs love that shiny glam.

Overtime/Benefits?

How did you get that job?
Interested because i would like to do shit like that.

you dont have to lie to why you want to know that

soak in hydrogen peroxide. will give you 100% removal unless you did something stupid like use some other product first. the sooner you apply, the easier it comes out. first few hours is best.

christ you're fucking pathetic

So are you a pathologist?
Or what you work for?

No lie. I'm not as moronic as some of my friends. If I was going to kill someone (and I'm not) I'm smart enough to use a method that's not going to spray blood all the over the place. Plus they have that luminal stuff they spray to show where blood was even if you clean it.

make boocoo bucks posts on Sup Forums
JOKE

Did the something stupid first. Resolve carpet cleaner.

>Can't turn it sideways to get through a door.

he was glued to it

Transport will be automated eventually

Damn dude. Still is low.

Is there any trick to getting brain together without it slipping through your gloves? Any trick to picking up intestines without it leaking shit everywhere?

I've heard terrible things about living there, you'll more than likely be on the receiving end of a violent crime until the niggers accept you into the neighborhood.