WWYD brutal edition

WWYD brutal edition

Mods: move this thread to /buttplug cleaning/ please. Thanks

Let Tracy Ullman know her daughters pic in on Sup Forums ...

Wait for her to become legal and take it slow

95lbs milf
WWYD?

She's either 58, or 16.

Give her another
Unfortunate face

Remove Kabab.

I would be relentless, her cries of passion encouraging me to fuck her more. Muscles tensing as she reached her peak,
I wouldn’t even slow my assault on her soaking quim as she trembled

shnuggle

Pound her add hard

I'd undo her blouse and suck in her tits

I'd take advantage of that slightly above average body. Make her feel like me using her makes she's as pretty as she wants to be.

What else would you do to her?

I'd use her 3 ways to Sunday. I'd let her ride my cock into the night with the lights on.

Com on her face and then rip her too off and make her walk home

If chain them all up and make them watch as I duck each of them

Is she making you hard? Are you stroking now, user....together maybe we could insta while we beat...hold on....HEY! Mark! Come get this fucking cat! I've got a straight guy on Sup Forums who might beat off with me on Skype...

Hold a mirror up to her face so she turns herself to stone instead of me.

How about spit roasting her?

Only if I get her tight ass

Ok
You right about it being tight, you’d probably rip her open

It looks tight. I hope she squeal s in pain and pleasure

It would be all painal for her until she passes out

That would make me so hard and last longer

What else would you have her do after having her ass pounded?

Fuck her doggy while slapping sore ass. If stick a solid in to remind her

What would you all do to my wife? Especially if there was a group of you all...what would you do to her holes?

have at her

I’d like to fuck her while other people watched but couldn’t touch, as I am the jealous type. I would suck on her nipples until they became reddened and raw and then slowly bite my way up to her lips, then trailing back down to her vulva and jamming my fingers in. I would fingerfuck her for a good minute before grabbing her hard by the hair and sitting on her face, grinding my pussy against her tongue until she made me cum.

Nice...and you are a woman... cool...here is more of her body...she fuckable to you? When you are finished would you leave for the crowd that has been watching?

Kidnap her, tape her all night, then i woulf sell her to a drug cartel do they whore her put to truckdrivers

My kik is womansharer btw

Grab her guy at a club. She'd get pissed and slapme. I'd get kicked out and follow her home

that sounds accurate

I’m into homely Asians and would love to embarrass them in a playful way. After I had my fun with her, I would order the viewers around, telling them what to do. First I would let user A get his dick wet in her pussy and then start prodding her ass, teasing her before before ramming it in and fucking her. I’d like to watch her get double stuffed while I lay in front of her and play with myself and have her suck and bite my nipples while she’s getting ravaged.

wwyd? how would u rape her?

I d break into her room while she is sleeping, slap her around then fuck her

What does she seserve

Plow that ass while she cries into her pillow

Exactly what she's asking for. Tits exposed in public. All the attention she craves.

wwyd?

Wwyd?

moar

Anal the answer is always anal

Yum, just saved that pic. Might later share on the internet. But i would prefer to have her for real to share her with some homeless guys.

Here, another pic of previous slut

Finger her then take her from behind in front of a mirror

Nice...you all can make her mouth work very hard

any nudes?

She would love the attention. She is so tired of being respected. Yours is a nice little pig. She does like to show off those udders doesn't she.

Be rough

I bet her ass is fine. She must Love taking It doggy

I want to use her till my balls are dry

Bend her over the table and give her a rough fuck

After the homeless guys got tired of her thry would tie her next to a street dog so it can fuck her. Soon this grabs the attention of other dogs and they all tske turns fucking her.

Here is more of thr bitcj

None unfortunately

So is she 42, or 17..?

Agreed

I wouldn't doubt it

No interest?

Before she knows it, her pants would be around her ankles and my friends and I would be taking turns on her

Wwyd to cumslut Jess?

Pity.

She has the perfect outfit. She want a to be pretty for them all.

which one?

More if her

make her gag on my dick in the woods till her face is covered in drool and tears then finish all over her beautiful face.

wwyd to her?

Does this girl know her tits barely make up for her face? How do you know her? She looks like the type of girl you would meet in a truck stop bathroom

Damn that ass is fine

Think she'd let me take her in public?

cute little asian whore, I'd pimp her out after I cum in her mouth a few times.

Anyone?

Left.

You sure?
Did you saw her other pics?