FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia...

FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, homophobia, and classism. It's time people are held accountable on here for their repugnant, awful personalities and behavior. We can all discuss politics and life and religion without calling each other hurtful names like "nigger" "cunt" "newfag" etc...

Is it necessary? Do you feel good about yourself when someone introduces themselves and your response is "kys newfag" instead of "howdie! Good to meet ya! Let me know if you have any questions"? So many of you call yourselves Christians and traditionalists, yet all I see are insults and childish, petty name-calling and bullying.

I just had a sandwich

Hey faggot, did you take that image from my half assed thread on Sup Forums? Fuck you if so.

dumb nigger cunt newfag spotted

Checkum faggot

All I had to do was Google "angery". You're not the original creator of this meme. Or are you?

Wow, a fucking Jew just decides to nigger-speak their way into saying that communists and Nazis are as equal as the average human and a jew. How sad.

no check this

Reported for hate speech. Enjoy federal prison.

shittiest bait ever

Wait. You're german, aren't you? That explains everything, migrant cuck.

I'm literally shaking, Jamal

Racist hate speech. Reported. Enjoy prison.

No but I have a drinking problem.

Nice pasta

Thanks? How did you know I made spaghetti for dinner? I do make good sauce from scratch and I've made my own noodles as well. I didnt tonight though because I was too tired honestly.

Are Muslims a race, or followers of a religion?

Followers of a religion. Your meme about that starving African child was racist hate speech. Repeat: enjoy federal prison, scumbag.

sarcastic question mark. look out boys, this may be a real Tumblor!

Shup up assblood

hurtful names like "nigger" "cunt" "newfag" etc...
You have obviously broken the law by saying that, and I have contacted the FBI as a result. Enjoy federal prison.

It doesn't count when it's not intended as an insult. Lern2Law, scumbag.

you're doing God's work, user

" Lern2Law, scumbag."
You called me a scumbag and therefore I have called the ATF on you. Enjoy fighting false weapons charges.

"Scumbag" isn't an illegal term. Nice try, friend, but you have it all wrong.

shut off, nigger

Stop being mean for literally no reason at all.

Suck a dick kik3

"Nice try, friend, but you have it all wrong."
You called me a friend which is a derogatory term, and said I was wrong so I have called the US Marshals on you.
Enjoy federal prison fag.

The SJWs.. quick, brothers and sisters, cover your ears! Cover them! Before you become one!

I hope you enjoy federal ultra incredible extreme intelligence prison, cumbag

Keep trying but it's you and the other bullies and rude people here who are gonna end up in prison for racism and hate speech.

Kys waste of trips newfag

I can just buy my way out of prison I'm so rich broski, What you gonna do?

Rich people don't use Sup Forums. Most 4channers are autistic and have few prospects in life.

Also, “kys newfag go suck a dick” Is our way of saying “Hey mate, we need to test you to see if you get offended, fight back with insults, or ignore it, so if you fight back with good insults or ignore it, we will accept you as our own.”

Sage goes in all fields faggot.

kys fag, you don't know me

Insults are just plain mean and not cool. God is watching, son.

I know you're autistic. No shame though. I'm not ableist.

and you're a brainlet nigger

Saving this so I can bait newfags in the future, thanks OP.

"I'm so rich broski"
Evil capitalist 1% ers like you trigger my SJW tendencies. I called the DEA on you as a result.
Enjoy having a entire nigerian tribe up yer ass.

Assuming Nigerians are tribespeople is racist and imperialist.

I was gonna bribe you, but suit yourself

Why do people always search out reasons to be angry? Simple solution, don't come to this site

>I was gonna bribe you, but suit yourself
Well now let's not be hasty in brushing off that option

I came to this site to clean it up and spread the word of God.

*4000 shekels have been added to your account*

Very happy to hear that...

Oh cool check it out its another woreout badly slopped together meme post! So cool!!

op is a fajit