>I'm not even angry. I'm numb
>afraid I'm going to lose it
>my girlfriend is pregnant

Your life is over

Move out or kick her out

You could commit sudoku, but i dont reccomend it

Dope ass roleplay thread, bro

poST pRooOf FaGgOT

also dump her ass, the guy who fucked her is a fuccboi, very low chance theyll actually stay together.

Also post pics of her, we need to assess the damage.

if true go on maury and hear him say "op this child
is NOT yours" and thank your lucky stars and run like hell from the whore

>made her cum 11 times
>says she's going to cum again

What're you, 12?

Sick rp thread br0

Is Maury still on the air?

You're a pussy and she is a child, move the fuck on with your life

Femanon here.

Are you asserting that we can't have multiple orgasms? Cause if you are asserting that, you're very young.

You deserve it, faggot

That's what you get for not doing the dishes

Post more pics

Yes in NY at least and still pumping out new shows

Tits or gtfo.
If you've lived together try calling back and recording the convo to keep from having to pay "pal-imony"

timestamped tits or GTFO

After I cum I can go on for about 5 minutes, then it doesnt feel good anymore. So thats like 10 minutes of me feeling good, then I just keep going if she wants it.

She usually takes 30 minutes till she basically says shes satisfied, is this normal? She looks like shes in really good pleasure for like 3-4 times, so can I assume she cums 3-4 times?

You should have done the fucking dishes you stupid cuck.

Beat her till she abort

If she did this shit over dishes kick her out, or move out depending on who pays the rent. Either way dump the whore.

Unibomb them with anonymous letters

post proof

breasts or begone

KILL THEM (and) get away with it

>11 times
Can't compete with that, don't feel too bad op

Nice trips and best advice in this thread. Get her on the phone admitting who she is. Then when she tries raping you for cash, you can basically fuck her plan up with one quick move. She deserves nothing less.

Oh and obviously dump her and try and get access to the kid if possible too. Maybe ask her if she's taken drugs/booze and if she admits that in the convo to spite you that's more evidence you've got against her for future gains.

Dump her... if she was that quick to run to a dude to do this, they were probably already having sex on the side. I'm very sorry hun

It was literally 12 if she said she'd again. It was a joke. Use your brain you retard. Show tits for your stupidity with timestamp.

Why haven't you murdered them yet???

when women cheat they typically will start an arguement over anything so she can break up without feeling guilty. pack her bags and set them on the lawn. then call the cops on her for trespassing.leak any nudes to her friends/family.go to her job and make up a bunch of bullshit lies about her to get her fired.then walk the dinosaur.

If OP's story is to be believed, obviously the bitch whore cunt wanted an excuse.

she honestly doesn't care that deeply about the dishes, she was just masking her hornyness and impatience as anger.

Get him to raise the kid or tell her to raise it on her own

its a screenshot of an amateur blonde anal video.

op is a nigger

momless 7CF0913 is the source. theres a couple vids

Suck shit user.
>I did half the dishes.

I can last nearly 2 hours
After I cum I can fuck another two minutes .... honestly I hardly ever cum mostly choice I like extra long sex sessions and my lover does too, sometimes she'll ask me if I came and I laugh because I'm just repositioning as I'm barely warming up

I am not anyone to give a normal opinion but think lasting 30 minutes is great pretty much the same near or over 20 if your actully laying pipe

>BAG UP HER SHIT LEAVE IT OUTSIDE
>LEAVE THAT HOE
>DON'T PUT NAME ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE
>NEVER SEE HER AGAIN
>SECOND THOUGHTS? THE KID ISN'T YOURS
>SHE JUST USING YOU, TIHNKS YOU'RE BETA AND WILL PAY UP UNLIKE CHADS

Lol seriously bro, once your name is on that birth certificate, she'll just rinse you dry and make it hell for you to see/bring up some elses kid

OP never said it was his chick

get as far away from her as you possibly can. shes obviously a terrible person. learn and move on and avoid them child payments

Try drinking a couple shots of vodka before fucking, its great IMO. I also go a lot harder and am more "Brutal" as she calls it. If I dont drink I dont cum, simple as that. Longest ive done is 1 hr and i just got bored tbh,

>going to cum again
>going to
it wasn't 12, because it hadn't happened yet. It was about to happen. It was 11 and Op hung up before the twelfth happened.

my gf at the time pocket dialed me well having sex but now that i look back it i think she did it on purpose so before i decided to break up with her i went out to the bar and picked a slut up and fucked her and pocket dialed my gf and let her listen for a minute then i said "i know what you did" and hung up. When i went home the next morning she was already long gone.

so get even faggot

I like risky shit so fucking in public helps moreso with someone elses woman

kill her and the baby

Beat her senseless

Where you from? I can help.

Haha didn't even realize I got trips. Btw nice dubs.
The pal-imony thing happened to a mate of mine in Cali, didn't even know it existed until then.

Set a chore schedule or better yet get disposable diahes. Problem solved

Guys can too. It's not as common, but I've cum, stayed hard and then stroked until I came again. 2 is my limit though!

Couple killer liver shots and some nice ribs shots should relieve you of the guilt you may feel from leaving her if she had remained pregnant. Better sit on them bitches when shootin them tho. All in the pivot.

What you should do is bag up all her shit, throw it out front. She's not your problem anymore, neither is the child.

You could also rape her I guess. Probably not a great idea, though.

Just dump the bitch, take her apartment key, block her entirely and let the stupid bitch keep the baby. The guy is most likely just using her for sex so she's just fucking herself over badly.

I fucked a girl for a couple of weeks who could have multiple orgasms. It took her about 20-30 minutes to have her first orgasm, but after that she kept having them over and over again every 1-2 minutes for as long as I could fuck her. She was constantly begging me not to stop once she started.

I got really jealous of her ability to do that. Women definitely have much better orgasms.

You really need to do something like this OP, assuming you're not full of shit

Kill her

leave her, tell her you want a dna test for the kid, if it is yours you can try to get custody if you want (start making a case of why she would be a bad parent with evidence now), kick her out (if you think she is going to attack you for kicking her out ask your local pd to help because your afraid you could hurt the child if she attacks you or hurt you because your trying not to hurt the child)

what a cuck OP is.

get a mask, steal her in the tummy and move away.

fuck her sister, mom, best friend, something.

Someone in her circle of friends has been wanting to fuck you as a way to hurt her. Find her.

Or be a fucking beta. I don't care what you do.

>my girlfriend is pregnant
well you are fucking screwed
feels good to be a wizard

>sudoku
kekd

sweet chin music to the stomach

he dun goofed and her eggo is preggo.

She now owns him for 18 years and will fuck any guy she wants to while keeping the child away from him at all costs.

i'm asserting just that and i'm a certified misoginist, debate me

Who certified you?

Of course you can't understand the double entendre, you fucking sperglord.

go to your own gender's shitty websites stop always trying to fucking copy males b/c we always had the better shit

And for the record, nobody is having 12 orgasms in a single session. Both genders can do it multiple times--bet your dumb cunt ass didn't know that about boys did you? Yeah, it's called edging/ruining and it's fucking awesome. Takes some practice, though. Yeah unlike you whores we actually have to work for something, go figure.

Anyway, the most anyone can really have in a single session is prob like 6 or 7 at the most. I don't know anyone who would even want to try to cum again after that.

also you sound like a female virgin go get fucked loser