I’m a femanon, would it be immoral to cheat on my boyfriend with a girl or have a side chick...

I’m a femanon, would it be immoral to cheat on my boyfriend with a girl or have a side chick? I really feel like I need a girlfriend to be where I want to be emotionally and there’s something women have that men don’t. Don’t get me wrong, I love both- but I also want both. I’ve already talked to him about it and he doesn’t seem open to the idea. How bad would it be for me to cheat with a girl? Experiences?

>needs aren't being met

DROP SOME OF YOUR NEEDS

Tits oe gtfo

Cheating = shit

Stop asking for advice from fat virgins on the internet. Also tits or gtfo.

Cheating is still cheating, regardless of whether it’s with a man or a woman. It’s only poly if everyone agrees to it otherwise you’re just cheating and being a horrible person.

break up with him first you piece of shit. I hope he dumps your ass first.

tits or gtfo

talk to your boyfriend and see how he feels. have plenty of threesomes and dont leave him left out. seems like a win-win-win to me

/thread

These so hard

If you’re wondering if you’re boyfriend would consider it cheating then ask him

Otherwise show us your tits and we’ll tell you

Perhaps cut your tits off so you don't feel like such a pathetic entitled cunt.

Never works unless she likes puss as much as dock. Girls like sloppy seconds

I’ve dated a girl that had a gf. It wasn’t a problem for me at all. Even became friends with her gf.

Tits or Git Tae Fook

Cheating is crime punishable by death.

>would it be immoral to cheat
Yes
>to be where I wan emotionally
This is you justifying your shitty behaviour. Where you want to be emotionally is getting some on the side. You know where I'd like to be emotionally? Balls deep in some huge titted bitch, but instead I'm taking a shit at work.

what job?

If your boyfriend doesn't get diamond hard at the thought of his girlfriend fucking a chic he's probably gay. Sorry.

spotted the virgin

IF real... you know your a cheating slut or you wouldn’t be asking. Grow up, get a conscious.

Unless you are 100% open about and your boyfriend is fine with it, it ain't cheating.
Otherwise it is and you should feel bad for doing it.

its immoral as hell. if you do this youre a terrible person.if he isnt open to it and you do it anyway at least break it off with him you cunt.in your situation you cant have both.

You have to chose sorry, your bf will feel like a cuck

/thread

1. Yes, it's cheating.
2. You're a fucking faggot. Gross.

I fucking hate queers, especially dykes. Go fuck yourself because in no time at all you'll be the only one willing to do so you stupid cunt.

>You know where I'd like to be emotionally? Balls deep in some huge titted bitch
Kek

It would probably end poorly. If he's really not into it and you need it, you'd be better off just separating. You know this already though. I feel you. I'm in a similar situation and it is just stupid. Best of luck.

I worded this badly.
If you are open about it and your bf accepts it, it ain't cheating.
If not, you're a cheater and rationalizing it just makes you a shittier person.

Its cheating.
Theres a chance your BF would be into it, in which case its still infidelity but he's ok with it.
Talk to him about it

Did op leave because we didn't cater to what she wanted to hear?

tits or gtfo

you want an honest response then play by the rules

Sage

This guy gets it

Tits or gtfo OP

If you cheat you are a piece of shit and should be dropped by him. Polygamy/polymory is what you want, so if he isn't okay with it either tell him you need it and break up, or suck it up like most of your bfs probably had to do when seeing a hotter woman pass by.

You know this is wrong and 90% of the anons here already hate women for their shitty behavior
Ask questions that emphasize your shitty behavior = have fun being called a slut.

I really hate shitty behavior more than a group though, cheating guys suck too.

>I'm a femanon
Hey how does it feel knowing your dad has legit probably jacked off while thinking about going balls deep in you with no pull out? Good day. /tips fedora.

As long as he can threeway with you both and also fuck your gf whenever he wants then I think you're stepping in the right direction.

Had a few bi girlfriends i was always cool with it but once and that was because the girl she wanted was a cunt and a dopehead, so i ended up leaving her since she seemed set on doing it anyway

Immoral to cheat, but not immoral to have someone else on the side if everybody's down with it. Scheduling and emotional management (making sure everybody's still happy) can be a little difficult.

>Autism