Has there ever been a better looking footballer than Brian Laudrup?

Has there ever been a better looking footballer than Brian Laudrup?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2012/05/08/freddie-ljungberg-tells-of-nighclub-hell-following-calvin-klein-advert-417331/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His wife

too smart to fall for some roastie golddigger
smart, beautiful, top player
the perfect man

holy shit! is she sick? surely she didn't always look this way.

Xabi Alonso from Spain
Grenier from France
Graziano Pelle from Italy

>holy shit! is she sick?
she's danish

>Grenier from France

Alonso is the only one on Brian's level imo

Beckham

Alonso yes. But pelle is too brown.

maldini

No homo

>mfw a silly leaf

Griezman is a total 10/10 fuckboi

Maybe not masculine enough to qualify as the best looking man though

don't you find him attractive? lf I was a girl l'd suck and ride his cock

Brian's got a lot of integrity

His facial features are too small for his face. Massive forehead, mouth's too high.

jug ears, no cheekbones, shit hair

If someone paid me $1000 I would definitively date them

No homo though

>a 10/10 even with acne scars

How the FUCK does he do it?

>that nose
his secret is that he doesn't do it user
he looks 10/10 from straight on, but as soon as he turns the illusion is fucked

What is the correlation between physical attractiveness and football skill?

inb4 marchisio

you tell me

>Qtdinho
My favorite transgendered female horse

Roman noses are a sign of power, and intellect. little button noses are for children, women, and swede cucks

The GOAT

Hello, this is Brian Laudrup. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who complimented me. To answer your question.. No there are no better looking footballer than me. Have a good night.

That must be why Jews rule the world.

He looks fake. Hair is too perfectly jelled and his beard is too perfectly sculpted. An uncanny valley appearance.

Hummels is quite handsome

>soccer isn't gay guys we swear

Soccer is not as inherently gay as football, rugby, MMA or wrestling, but it is arguably more gay-friendly.

why do all footballers only date/ marry models or showbiz type girls? What do these skanks have to offer apart from looks?
Why not date good looking doctors/ professers and create the perfect human with iq and physicality instead of some fuckboi offspring?

I've never noticed before but he looks like that arrested nigga model

harder to meet said women whereas attractive girls whose only ambition is to be a WAG put themselves in the firing line of these guys

>sucking in your cheekbones

Don't think so.

no worries Brian you deserve it

Hummels and Alonso are Brian's only real competition posted so far

Yes

shepard

I knew a brazilian chick that liked juve simply because of him.

>implying he isn't the best looking footballer ever

>tfw he got bullied for being handsome and his upbringing, which ruined his confidence in the French team

Looks like a retarded Aragorn

>bullied for being handsome

wut
is he too autistic to into the chad lifestyle?

Domenech wanted Gourcuff to be the new Zidane, but Gourcuff didn't have the natural leadership required. The likes of Ribery and Nasri resented Gourcuff and bullied him. Domenech instead of fixing the situation neglected Gourcuff which left him isolated.

>The former Bordeaux and Milan playmaker, who initially struggled for form and fitness after joining Lyon following that World Cup, was “a follower, not a warrior” who feels “suffering” and lives in the “world of the Care Bears”, according to Domenech.
>This sits starkly with other reports on the softly-spoken Gourcuff’s personality, who has mostly been described as being detached from the culture of the French team.

Too pure for this world

:(
the french team is always full of scum cunts but man, poor guy
just because he's not a fuckugly gutter rat like they are

It's rare to have someone from a good upbringing get into football that far. I had a friend that was really good and he had the opportunity to go further, but his parents said no so he could have an education.
No he's an industrial powder sellsman and only play ball like once a month.

Am I the only one in this thread that isn't a fag? Cmon.

>Dreamy as fuck
>Nicest person on TV these days
>Survived a long battle with testicular cancer
>Turned a short football career into a succesful TV career
>Stayed with his highschool sweet heart, even though he could be fucking 10/10 models

Brain is based as fuck, the only thing that's wrong with him is him shilling for betting companies, but I guess a man's gotta eat.

Sucking in your cheeks is something for people who didnt have optimal oral posture whilst growing up. Freddie Ljungberg modelled for top fashion companies after being a footballer.

metro.co.uk/2012/05/08/freddie-ljungberg-tells-of-nighclub-hell-following-calvin-klein-advert-417331/

>‘I’d go to a nightclub and girls would come up and grab my willy. Just like that,’ he said.
>‘There were hands everywhere. From behind, from the sides, pulling and tugging. I couldn’t do anything about it.’

What is it with huns and ugly wives?

forgot pic

>Am I the only one in this thread that isn't a fag?
I think Sup Forums genuinely forgets sometimes that women play soccer

based andy

>le too smart 9gag meme
In what universe is spending your money on an ugly girl better than spending it on a hot one?

So its terminal then