I'm 1700 USD in debt

I'm 1700 USD in debt
E-3 pay is shit

Plus I'm being admin sepd in January

1GjkvdjwQFcaoUCDyx
AWuGWWUwJPb2YcLk

Help a guy out

how about you lose some damn weight and get off of abcp, then get promoted you lazy fuck

No I'm getting out based on suicidal ideations

Am fit still

>Help a guy out
Gladly.
Which way did you get in?

I don't like begging alright

Ok clearly this was a bad idea to ask

Thanks anyways y'all

Youd be med boarded if you were getting kicked for mental health issues. Admin sep is for people who get at least one article 15 and a few other pieces of paperwork. You done fucked up op, what did you do to get get in trouble?

>Hi Sup Forums im way less in debt than the average adult could you like possibly pay it all off so i dont have to find a job and work like you guys did to get that money? Thanks!

i hope its debt for probation or something stupid so they haul your ass off and lock in a room where you can never use the internet to beg for money again you fucking mongoloid

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KYS

>Help a guy out

>Suicidal tendencies

You have all the help you need. Just shut off that blue moon beam and take that long sleep.

Regimental CO put it under failure to adapt and on priority for 5 day

To be submitted to 1st MarDiv upon check out of my unit

I'm in TRD this week and then finish CIF

TRS

Transition readiness seminar

Fyi I'm just a POG

We know

Fuck off

Kys

Does your branch have an ig? Go to them if you havent already. They can probably over turn the njp's if you can prove it was directly caused by medical reasons. Try to go for medical retirement if they dont let you stay in

Also, if youre in the army, or marines, how the fuck are you getting in trouble. All you have to do is potato and you can get by

No I have zero ninja punches

Getting out with a General under honorable conditions

Ok here is the rundown of it

My Regimental Commander is getting pushed to get me out but my discharge is General under honorable

I have committed zero crimes

A few negative counseling for gay shit
Like saying "RAH Gunny"

Thats not an admin sep then....admin sep is not honorable conditions....

That's what I thought until I had the Regimental Adjutant told me what my discharge was

What backwards ass shit do you marines get into, holy fuck. Shit like this makes me glad about the air force

Thank you for listening man

Forget about begging and shit I'm not ask in nomore

This is a wake up call to fix my shut and I can do it.

And I'm gonna stop using mobile posting this is ridiculous