JUST SAW LIL PUMP AMA

JUST SAW LIL PUMP AMA

what's it like being a college undergrad faggot?

/thread

who?

Stfu lil pump is hype. Anyone can listen to him, his shit claps.

Where'd you see him bruv

What the fuck language are you speaking?

Didn't he just get 70 years in prison?

he's speaking whigger
>inb4 anyone cares about lil pump

why?

Guess it doesn’t take many brain cells to write a song about Gucci gang over and over again guess your just as autistic as he is

You mean teach me how to dougie

I find it interesting how you refer to this person as "autistic" yet you can't even properly write. "Your just as autistic as he is"....you mean "you're"?
But what do I know, "your" probably more intelligent than me.

Did you always take the short bus as a kid?

coonery and buffoonery

Society need to be eradicated.
It was clearly a mistake.

Real Serious Question: not trying to be an asshole but why the fuck are all these modern(and in my personal opinion beyond terrible) rappers have faggy gay looking hair?

> hello..how are you fine sir ?Oh my gawd how racist Trump and all alt right people are ...amyright ?I think ALL white people should pay each of you for the systematic, ongoing and historical oppression by our racist ancestors......
>>>You CRACKER...unintelligible....MUH CICK...unintelligible...moneys....RIGHT NOW!

> Sorry my friend...i think you want money...so i will give all of it to you ...i will cooperate my oppressed friend
>>> 50 DAWLARS? NAH FOOL...GIBS ME MO !
(((((( ass whopping starts ))))
> be careful my friends..if the racist police arrives they will surely shoot you without no reason

You'REEEEEEEEEEE definitely the autistic one

spent a lotta time on that post huh

Lil pump garbage, bro. His beats snap, not him, this boy talent so dry, anyone in this thread could rap battle him and he'd get nervous. boi trash

Just putting my anger out on internet....
I am angry about the way things are going in US and Western Europe.......I am from Eastern Europe ..the last bastion .... It's safe here

It doesn't change the fact the op is autistic. It just means user is slightly retarded