How do you control your girlfriend without resorting to violence?

How do you control your girlfriend without resorting to violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSXRp-JvyGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dread game

Same way you control anyone. You play to their weaknesses.

If I am out of their league they stay in order out of fear I’ll leave them. If they are out of my league I kiss their ass. It’s the way of the universe. You can only control the ugly ones and usually through most means you can think of. Psychological abuse, physical abuse, or any any of head games.

gaslight

I can run the psych thing on the hot ones too, just gotta tear away at her armor and dig in. Make her dependent on you for emotional support.

KYS

Never tried it before bit seems legit

You don't "control" anyone but yourself, you simply set limits, boundaries, and expectations as you do with all people you associate with. When a line is crossed, like having a tantrums, slinging insults, or being controlling, you communicate like a mature person what you're feeling about it and why it needs to stop. That doesn't have to be a long conversation, it can be a sentence, but treating people like animals is always the wrong move. People are people, fucked up just like you, but you can only get the best out of them when you give them the respect due to their nature as human beings.

keep them on a leash

Use ultra-violence instead.

I have dreams about strangling her. Multiple. Does that mean I'm a psychopath?

get a new one.....wuts the ?

my sides.....brilliant

everyone in this thread is a virgin

>everyone in this thread is a virgin
I wish Id be a millionaire

Imply I'm going to resort to violence.

Plant the seed early and do an artificial break up early on, then she'll scramble to "get you back." Dangle it over her head for a while like you really might sincerely regret being with her, then let her know in short bursts about how you are looking at other girls and how they hit on you.

Then break up later on and let her think that you are fucking some other girl, then let her come back to you in a psychotic mental breakdown, then just say something along the lines of "lol fine we'll get back together just calm down"

After that point, she will literally die before she risks destabalizing the relationship, which includes disobedience

then you fall and she returns the favor....
done that been there...mind fuck

Yep. I'm in this situation right now. Just goes back and forth and we're both mentally fucked, but too attached to end it completely.

>How do you control your girlfriend without resorting to violence?
Bank account. This is literally all they care about. The problem is you need to have a bigger bank account than anyone else she may go to in order for it to work.

Just don't show or acknowledge weakness, call your buds instead if you are feeling vulnerable, and if she tries to get you to talk tell her its something else that's her fault or superficial and not worth talking about

gotta ride that wave cant tell you nuttin user

brother youre preaching to the choir

Honestly not that easy. I already have mental issues to begin with, and I did this shit without even being able to control it.

GET

male butts are far superior to female butts.

tell you boys a saying I learned long ago
bone em dont own em

>Ex gf is a fromer abuse victim.
>Her previous ex beat her to submission from when she was around 16-18 and she never gets along with her father, who is also very emotionally unavailable.
>The girl is obviously riddled with unresolved trauma and mental health issues.
>BUT she's hot and let's me do anything to her in bed. Guess I had to pay a price for a hot gf.
>I cheated on her constantly, openly flirt with other women.
>Blamed her jealousy on her daddy issues.
>A week or so after being cold and giving her the occasional silent treatment, she submits.
>I treat her like a queen until she decides that she's had enough and calls me out.
>The cycle repeats.

>FFW several months and she now has a drinking problem.
>She gets extremely fucked up every time me and the guys have drinks with her.
>I let her make a fool of herself.
>Many wardrobe malfunctions and table dances ensue.

>FFW a little later, we are almost a year into the most toxic, but easily manipulative relationship I've ever had.
>We all have drinks at my place.
>She won't stop taking shots.
>She is tiny and far past her limit.
>Everyone is passed out on the floor, I am in bed with her drunk ass.
>I jokingly say she isn't hot.
>This makes her cry.
>I kick her out of my room and tell her I'm done with her shit.
>She lays on the floor, crying and begging me to let her back in.

>Morning comes and she is laying on the floor with a bottle of sleeping pills.
>Find her on the floor convulsing and breathing unusually slow and heavy
>Drag her ass to the ER
>She surivived but had to stay in-patient for 5 days or so due to liver poisoning
>Go to a strip club while she's fighting for her life in the hospital
>Stay with her for about a month longer before I ghost her

I know, I'm a piece of shit, IDC.

Cocaine.

Cocaine

My gf is an emotionally abused rape victim with a daddy kink. It's not very hard. She's very small and cuddly. Needs constant friendship and reassuring from me to not break down. She's a good girl

By not being a beta fag. Or by getting a new one if the one you have is inherently bossy.

Fuck you, user. There's a such thing as too far and this isn't even funny

>haha look at me I'm cool because I mentally abuse women that don't deserve it

Fuck her, she could have left.

This!

You gotta be the Alpha Dawg of the house mang! WOOF WOOF big doggy! Not squeak squeak like a beta piece of shit!

>I did something wrong
>but it's her fault guys lol I'm still cool

Refer to

You’re a moron

This is excellent bait

I bet you know some pretty cool fedora tricks, cuck.

This. Women are all about mind games. If you show you are superior at mind games you win. Beware they are tricky little cunts and unpredictable sometimes. Play of emotion. Bang them hard helps keep them in line

Unless I'm missing parts of the story, she sounds like she's never had a normal relationship with men. There's a such thing as being too pitiful and she needed help, she will forever be fucked in the head thanks to you, user. You are not an alpha male, you are a cuck and a sociopath who took advantage of someone who was weak. Go to hell.

Nope actually I don’t own a fedora.

Because I don’t agree with destroying someone’s psychological state just so I can feel superior makes me a cuck? Ever heard the phrase “you catch more bees with honey”? I’ve been with my girlfriend for years now and I feel no need to “control” her as I’m not a piece of shit with insecurities that believes I have to be better than someone and wear them down

Be the dirtiest most degrading fuck she's ever had. Stuff her ass with beads and plugs, creampie her in every hole - she's filth to you. A life support machine for her cunt, ass, mouth and any other part of her you please. Make her wear slutty clothes in public, have the buttplug in at work or outside and let your friends bukkake her. Only cum on her. She's only allowed to suck you off. Spit in her face and tell her you're too good for her.

Okay.

But.

She stayed.

Unless she lost her freewill, she could have left. Why are you so angry about someone who WILLINGLY stays in situations like that? It's a waste of time

Is that what you emblazoned on your cuck fedora? “But she stayed” and you wear your role play hat when you role play that you had a girlfriend once?

If it’s real, you treated her like she was worthless and made her feel only you loved her. Why would she leave if she believes that to be true? You’re a piece of shit and deserve a slow and torturous death from years of asbestos inhalation

You're in the wrong thread to be getting mad, friendo.

What happened to “she stayed”? You getting upset?

Says the one who says I deserve death. If you had a girlfriend who was that much of a fucking headache, you'd feel resentful too.

It brings out a nasty side of you when you feel like you've been dating a little girl instead of a grown woman. In all seriousness, I just wanted her to grow a spine and leave me but she never did.

Sad picture, and I hope she gets her shit together. Sounds like she really wanted to please you, and too bad you couldn't have channeled that in a more positive direction. Hot + devoted is a really great combo if you can work it...guess you weren't really secure enough in yourself to build on that. Destroying shit's easy, building takes a real man.

You could have left and been a bigger man realising you two weren’t compatible and been a grown up about it rather than a manipulative little maggot

what kind of things do you say to her? what's she like in bed?

I pin her down, pull her pants down, and then put my penis inside her vagina. I pull it out and push it back in until she gets wet and then continue to do so until I cum. Sometimes she doesn't get wet, though, and then I have to put one hand over her mouth to keep her quiet so our neighbors don't hear. Then I tell her that no one else will love her as much as I do and no one will believe her.

bro story cool

what a warped view of the world.

Resort to viol..oh

I'm sick of being an emotional tampon but what else am i meant to do when a girl tells me her problems? i don't want to sound like a dick.

So it's her fault that she didn't leave you? She was abused, a lot of people can't pick themselves up by their bootstraps and recover from that. Then she decided to put her trust in you and you abused it. She knows no other life, she probably didn't know any other path and decided to stay with you because if it happened enough times to her I guess its normal right? If you felt like you were dating a little girl then you should have been the one to end it. You shouldn't have expected the abuse victim who doesn't know any better to break off contact with you. You should have been the one to man up. She has issues, but I think you are the one who is going to suffer if this is your view on life.

Just be a man. Deep down women want a real manly man to treat them as women.

Timothy 2:12

Are you gay?

you can be physical with women, just don't over do it.
don't make them cry or bleed.

I know all this but when we make love I sometimes cry thinking I;ll never hold her or someonw else might have sex with her omg im crying as I type

This makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Lol fuck.. idk. I bet if he was nice she wouldn’t have stuck around. My most recent ex ghosted me after 3 months and i treated her like a fuckin Queen the whole time. She’s with another guy already after a week. Probably was talking to him about the last week of our relationship. Didn’t do a fucking thing wrong.

Good girl points

youtu.be/lSXRp-JvyGM

This, more or less, it depends on your capacity to find that weakness.

i slap my gf across the face sometimes, i think she likes it. tbh i like it when she slaps me back.

That's why I'm married, right? You can be alpha without breaking someone. The user was probably the best she's had and she's never known any better, judging from the info given.

>she slaps me back

lmao so many white knights being fags

only because i tell her too. it's hot

Or fat femanons

yes, also the fact your asking how to control someone also makes you a psychopath

it's not violence if you slap her with an open palm hand slap. but it is violence if you slap her with the back of your hand.

so yea just make sure you use the open palm of the hand method and it's a ok.

also wedgies

You disgust me.

It's worse user. You are equally pathetic

A little nagging over something stupid usually doesn't hurt. Just choose a barely existant or non existant feature a that you shouldn't like and say you like it. It will be so unexpected and so wiered she will remember you. Since that feature is rarely mentionned, she will think about that moment everytime she sees it and how you said you like it.

Now that you have your foot in the door just go further and flirt with things like "i wonder what else i might like ;)".

Of course you need a week at least to build that up and you have to do it irl.

You're disgusting. She was too nice for the world.

lol those are some befty mental gymnastics you gotta do to justify yourself buddy

even you knkw that you dont deserve to live, thats why you have to be so illogical

bahahahha follow your primitive mind and kill yourself

I would have made her my slave and given her good girl points.

I got pissed once and just pulled her over my knee and spanked her. I made her count, and started over if she fucked up. Now, of course, it's a thing. She can't cum without the rough trade.

You make them orgasm until they can't speak or walk properly. At that point they'll do damn near anything you want them to. No need for control to be through negative means.

how the fuck do you do that? any advice?

why? nothing wrong with being a switch

pschological warefare

I tip my fedora.

You do fuck all. She's just a woman throwing a tantrum, so what? Ignore it. Don't invest in a woman to the point that you let her take the reigns when she flips out

Yes, that is how a normal healthy person who gets their dick wet a lot would deal with adult situations.

The problem is this is Sup Forums; home to basement dwelling virgin retards who only get a gf by pure coincidence. Your method won't work with these proud noble fags.

Nice work. Fuck and fling.

Have a dick and fuck her. During doggy style pull her hair and slap her ass as hard as you can. During missionary I try to let my penis nearly come out of her, and on the thrust in I don't hold back, all the way in until I hit her pelvis with my body. All in one fast stroke, over and over. Use your hand to grab a fist of her hair close to her scalp, and hold her in really tight with your arms. Also put a pillow under her ass during missionary

i think i love you

what about fingering her, eating her out? isn't that a better way of making her orgasm?

You sound like a retard.

No my friend, you can’t.