Would you say its time to go and see a doctor?

Would you say its time to go and see a doctor?

too late, its gangresods

might need some anti biotics.

Soak that bitch in Isopropyl for 10-30 minutes, use some antibiotic cream on there until you can get in. Get something similar about once every 3 years (I never let it get bad)

also yeah the yellow puss oozing from the wound isnt good looking

Nah, all good, it Will take care of itself

only if you dont have any oral antibiotics on hand.

nah, I would say it was time to see a doctor 2 days ago when it started to look like that.

same poster, to clarify, go to the doctor, but until you can get in soak it twice a day and use neosporin or a knockoff

What does it smell like?

It's infected.
You have to do something about it.
Whether it is home remedies or go to the doctor.

I think a veterinarian dog/cat antibiotics work as well. just gotta figure out the dose's

how did this happen?

Paronychia..u may need to have the nail removed

Amputation is your only effective option.

>goat pussyaria

OP here
It doesnt have a smell and it happened after i pulled out the hangnail. I think it may have gottn infected when i was using a public bathroom and there was no soap. I have been soaking it in warm salty water for the past 2 days and also putting tee tree oil on it as an antiseptic. It isnt as pusy as it was three days ago though

>OP here
>It doesnt have a smell and it happened after i pulled out the hangnail. I think it may have gottn infected when i was using a public bathroom and there was no soap. I have been soaking it in warm salty water for the past 2 days and also putting tee tree oil on it as an antiseptic. It isnt as pusy as it was three days ago though
fingered cinnamon rig on a transient

lel

Option 1: Go to doctor

Option 2: Take a sharp razor, slice it left to right, not too deep just enough to relieve the pressure, soak in rubbing alcohol a few times a day

Option 3: Let it grow and become famous on Sup Forums for like 5 minutes until the next thing comes along

GET

male butts are far superior to female butts.

I would pry or cut open the nail bed or wherever that pus is coming out of, it needs to drain and be cleaned, and don't let it seal over itself until it starts to heal or it might abscess.

You should be able to solve this with a couple pointy objects, hydrogen peroxide, neosporon and bandages.

He needs some milk

Yessss please go to a doctor.

Meh, it honestly doesn't look that bad. Soak that shit in isopropyl alcohol then bandage it up. It'll be good in a week.

that shit looks like staff infection to me, i got that shit on my right big toe when i was 9 and it ate away half my toenail, my toes fine now tho so dont worry toooooo much

Why even ask here?
Consenus?
Common sense?
Real advise?
Ideas?
How about none of the above.
How about you know all this but need to shitpost?

You'll be ok. This was my thumb about 8 months ago. I was working 6 days a week, out or town, on an emergency project. I couldn't go to the doctors. The thumb was very painful. Not just when I touched it, but it just throbbed all day and night. When morning after I took a shower, I accidentally bumped it and it started leaking clear fluid. So, when I went to squeeze it, just a little pressure produced pic related.

I called the doctor and they said if it popped like it did, there is no worry, just keep it clean. Has it not popped on its own, they would have told me to come in to get it lanced

Pop and post pics OP

This. It's trapped bacteria. It'll hurt like shit but either squeeze/cut it and get that stuff out. Then maybe soak it in alcohol. It'll heal soon enough.

coulda been worse

Here it is about six hours later

exactly. Also if that doesn't work, then it could be a fungal infection of some type which means get an anti fungal like lamisil or even a shampoo like selsun blue with Pyrithione zinc (yellow cap) or Selenium sulfide (green cap).

>getting an infected hangnail and squeezing it
feels so good

Dam that is nice. Was that an ingrown or did you stub your toe?

I must say you are quite the beta for not popping that bitch sooner.

ingrown, 4 months, both sides fucked.
toe stubbed many times.
doc ripped it out, burnt the parts that grew the nail, then stitched it. still bled through the bandage twice.

It wasn't a hangnail....I have that on my big toes... I sent these pictures to the doc, and she said it was some type of infection. Not sure what she said it was, though.

When I squeezed the puss, it smelled so putrid. I loved it.

Here is the thumb eight days after.

Prick it with a needle and squeeze the pus out then clean it with antiseptic and dress it.

I tried early on to squeeze it. The end result was more pain, and it appeared to have spread under my skin. Seemed to make it worse. I put it under scalding hot water to no avail. It just needed time to fester and for the overlying skin to die and peel away to present a thinner membrane

Here it was, two days before popping. It felt like I had needles poking in every pore of my thumb

3%-6% peroxide solution. Clean dressings, two weeks (repeat dressings/peroxide ever day for first week - every two days second)

I'm subjet to whitlow too OP.
A good solution is green argile clay cataplasm (2h sessions at least), cheap as fuck and pretty efficient.