Just making dump of flat Earth facts ignore or not, feel ok to discuss if want but no needed

just making dump of flat Earth facts ignore or not, feel ok to discuss if want but no needed

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2016/jan/25/bob-rapper-flat-earth-twitter
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1xwmqEUMWRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Earth isn't flat. It is curved but not in the way we've been lead to believe.

This one is really fucking retarded, whether or not it's meant to be a troll image it's still just stupid.

Checkmate Atheists!

Also, if the Earth is flat how come you can fall off the edges?

can't*****
You can't fall of the edges because the Earth is a sphere. Just like every planet

Perspective is a hell of a drug. Crepuscular rays in your picture are actually parallel. Train tracks are also parallel even if they don't look it while looking down them.

You're stupid.

what about when the earth goes behind the sun? the dark side of the sun where there is no light. moron.

there's no way people actually believe this

Prepare to cry : theguardian.com/music/2016/jan/25/bob-rapper-flat-earth-twitter

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html

I think this is where all the retards of
Sup Forums congregate

...Do flat earthers really believe that the 24 hour clock made by ancient fucking egyptians was based on their precise knowledge of earths rotation speed?

And not the fucking sun going up and down?

Day Length > Rotation length

Read a goddamn science book

Yeah it’s slightly elliptical. Not completely round. That’s what you were getting at, right

Do you have any fucking concept of what gravity is retard?

this is probably the worst one, because it fails to obey the one #1 rule of conspiracy theories
>never claim something that can be falsified by observation

an iridium satellite passing in front of the moon while fully illuminated should be very clearly visible regardless of how bright the moon is at that time. and you can actually calculate time and direction of observable iridium flares, theres websites for that.

heck its probably even possible to spot the ISS passing in front of the moon, should be large enough to be visible with minimal magnification if you know the exact time well enough.

.... We have...

Kek

This has to be bait, noone is this dumb right?
I have to be getting baited

you dumb motherfuckers have it all wrong

i think they're all bait

see

Wait... This is actually right.

Vsauce or veratasium did a video on this exact phenomenon actually. Its amazing, this picture only proves the earth is flat when proper math is applied.

Why can't I use a telescope to see a ship only a short distance away? It's below the horizon. Only possible on a sphere (or at least a curved surface).

Not at all no. The clocks used to originally describe "noon" simply meant when the sun is highest in the sky relative to the moons position. 12pm is 12pm no matter when you measure it, as long as it's when the sun is highest in the sky.

You might think "well that means that one year isn't a actually 365 days long!"

Every 4 years we have a leap year, with an extra day. It almost compensates for that. Finally, if you ever question the earth flatness just remember you can literally measure the curvature of the earth over the span of two back to back days. Take a stick at around noon, say 11amon your watch and measure its shadow. Then using the same stick, repeat the experiment at the same exact time the next day a few miles away. With some high school math you can measure the differences in the shadow and eventually you'll realise your math is describing a curve

faggot

they are baiting stupid people

good way to sort them out and give them a broomstick to clean the driveway, because you don't want stupid people working jobs with responsibility

flat earth question should be dropped in a job interview

debunked

holy shit you are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=1xwmqEUMWRI

The stupid. It hurts.

Sadly, some people who read this stuff will buy into it...

This has me convinced

adding an extra day wouldn't do anything

every 6 months 12 pm would become 12 AM

we'd have to have to set our clocks back 12 hours.

You actually believe in the Earth? This is a fucking simulation.

Could be.
At least a 3D representation with time based on a 2D information field.
If that is simulated though, we will never know.
Still, Earth is flat.

Really makes you think

I don't think "real" flatearthers believe in gravity, so...

Will someone please drop those dipshit flat earther off the fucken edge!

where are the edges at?

>>> You can't drop them

Reading some of these has made me lose a lot of brain cells, and I didn't have many to start with..

where the edges at ???

those are fake. creationists never put the 6000 years number on the earth. that was made up by some late night jew talk show host

Irony: Creationists now actively believe and campaign for the words of a late night jew

Better than a dayjew I guess.

where the edges at ????

no those are fake jewish accounts

There’s countless pictures released by independent photographers

Now, why are days shorter in the winter and longer in the summer? And explain the polar night.
I'm genuinely interested in your response.

Easy. Photoshop.

WHERE ARE THE EDGES AT FAGGOT ?!!!!!!!!!?

Because a bird using more or equal force than the gravitational pull that the Earth's gravity is exerting can stay in the air and even ascend higher.
Basic physics

Maybe not use a famous photoshopped image that everyone knows is fake to "prove" satellites?

LOL, I hope people listen to this and let their genes get sorted out of the gene pool. We need some natural selection back in place.

They aren't. Period.

That has to be the dumbest response I've ever seen. You aren't even trying.

You mean we have 6 months of light and 6 months of darkness? Great, you are now going to tell me that we are going all the way around the sun in 24 hours, aren't you?

kek