Know what shit you are putting into your body Sup Forums know the truth

Know what shit you are putting into your body Sup Forums know the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure convinced me

Is that mario

find some corn that isnt gmo
protip:you cant

So? Better than vegetables.

Depends on what country you live in.
Sweden, Norway and Finland are pretty strict on putting that shit in animal food.

As always it best to live in the Nordics

live in PA heard there is some law there meant to protect the amish, but it applies to everyone, farms there can sell fresh meat and vegetables which have been raised truly organically, that means no federal interference directly from the farm to the customer this includes raw milk and honey and the such.

I rape dogs, how will this affect me?

i would seriously move to PA just for that law.

Do you give your dogs pesticides and eat them after?

Fruit and vegetables contain pesticides .... so whuts the point OP ?

Tell us what you are eating and how good your health is? Do you even eat real food ?

That is right ... most European countries follow strict rules regarding that stuff ...
We have different animals and there shit to worry about .....
>As always it best to live in the Nordics
It was ...not any more ....

To fucking cold for me mate or I would the tropic are the best place to be all the fruit you want and need

Yes..i eat real food..im from Latvia (Eastern Europe)
The food (quality) is good here.. farmers folow EU and local regulations regarding pesticides , hormones and other stuff..
I'm not naive, there could be farmers that brake the rules , but i know that on average we have better food quality than US...

thats why i only buy meats that say no antibiotics, hormones, or nitrates

>Tell us what you are eating and how good your health is? Do you even eat real food ?

>what you are eating
wot ? Pork,Eggs,Dairy,Beef..some vegetables...
>how good your health is
Good m8t
> Do you even eat real food
YESSS

>200 x 10 add 17
>not raising your own livestock and butchering it yourself
JUST

How old are you ?

Try eating some more greens and fruit you will feel great

Everybody knows. Everybody has always known. What they don't know is why they put all of these things in food. Just like vaccinations science has done its job so well the whole generations have never seen famine or a plague run through their herd.

how bout you eat some dick!?

Buddy ... i am healthy (1.94 m 86 kg)
Fruit (all except for apples) comes from negger countries ...so i don't eat that

Lol you morons are so naive.

kek

0/10, awful meme, did not kek

Similar shit is true about non-organic plants so what's your point.

Americans***

God, I just want this huge beast to use my asshole as a cum toilet.

So I’m gonna be healthier, stronger and transgender? Isn’t that what the media wants from us all?

Tastes delicious.

the only thing getting stronger from all the antibiotics are the bacteria

We dont need milk of any kind grow up you big fucking baby

Water can be a pesticide.
Work in the aerial spray application industry. Ask me anything, fags.

What a peace of shit

I don't understand the US fear of Putin. I like Vlad. Guess it's just more liberal hype fed by the media.

This is dumbest thing i have red today my friend.

> Did you know that people are the only species to drive cars ? Let's run everywhere

I can never tell if these Vegan threads are bait or not...

>Cereal

False - many diseases couldn't give a single, solitary fuck what over-priced veg you eat. Case in point? Cows. Cows eat nothing BUT greens and they still develop cancer. You fucking melt.

Milk is good. Cows eat grass.

No, it's Mario's cousin from Mexico...Pablo

You know NO GMO is just a marketing ploy, right? You know that organic veg uses more land, more pesticides and more labour than conventional farming, yeah?

Cos if you didn't know that, you'd look a right cunt.

Nah m8 .....He is a cunt...proper cunt.
He is relay good orator...buy Russia's policies on expansion, domestic opposition and foreign relations are as bad as US ( Russia is more open on their plans for domination)

Fuck what OP says... read this.

independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html

Absolutely. There's no thought process or research of any kind any more. Most people will believe anything.

Yes. A peace.

Here, I'll explain something. If you pour water on a bug, or a plant, and drown it, water is now a pesticide.
Pesticide is a general term for something that kills pests, and it scares people that are so gullible, they drink the koolaid and listen to bullshit on media.

Oh funny thing, we do use a component of Agent Orange today. Diquat Dibromide.
Likely most of the vegetables you've eaten came from a field that has had this sprayed. But it's only used as a dessicant. Google that yourself, I aint spoonfeeding.

I was expecting to read

>every time you consume... Your mother will die in her sleep

Maaaahn...open your eyes maaaahn..like...we are all sheep.
Da fuck ..I don't watch cnn ... Regarding Putin i watch Russian RTR,ORT, Пepвый Бaлтийcкий кaнaл...So i analyse Russian propaganda and make my own conclusions

Go to San Francisco and you call also find a bunch of fruits

Jokes on you. I don't know what systematically means

how about no

I was engaged to a vegetarian for almost 5 years which pretty much meant i was forced to be a vegetarian.
it was extremely unhealthy, i was tired all the time and i got sick.
i ate a steak a few years in and my throat was trying to swallow it before i could chew it.
from experience i know its a horrible idea and i don't recommend it

They spray the amount of poison to protect crops that tens of thousands of people are going to eat. Of course the fucking dosage at that level would poison them

dosage shmosage, the point is its poisonous lol
poison is laziness in a system more interested in profit than health and well being of this planet and its inhabitants

Jedis drink sea cow milk!!

oh im so gonna give up juicy succulent chicken after readiing that meme
you got me sold OP

i catch rats and boil them in vodka, nice taste no chemicals or steroids

rat is a succulent dish where i come from. Rat fricassea

Everything is poison, dosage is exactly the point. There are simply to many people for it to be affordable to live in your faggot world. Do you really expect to be able to grow enough vegetables to feed everyone without protecting crops?

what research is your statement based on?
diversity is probably the easiest way to avoid poison and it occurs naturally everywhere so why not engineer it into crops?
why is "affordable" the reason for basing anything it is make believe scoring system that only benefits an elite few and no longer represents resources or value?

except you can in literally every city in the western world

As long as I live longer than the average nigger I'm fine

Enjoy your low bone density and osteoporosis

I would love to go vegan for moral reasons, but look at all that shit. Disgusting. Not one thing there looks appealing, except perhaps that bowl of peas. Either way, I only eat peas if they are drenched in butter. Why is vegan food so lackluster?

All lies go repeat them to milk drinker a Big baby milk drinker

I have lived in PA.
Don't.

What about fruit you can live on mostly fruit im doing it :)

I know the truth and it is delicious

lel

>take your medicine goyim
Nice try, Shekelstien

Yes. Go, Vegan. GTFO of Sup Forums

Enlighten me as to why milk is bad

so do the slow thinking animals that have no stratagey other than run, last time I saw hawkes ran the fish not the fish running the hawkes, so if you want to lose your vital brain tissue and get many and I mean many mental diseases that come with being vegan/vegitarian.

I know it is, I just don't care.

Vegans are so dumb, they cut vegetables into strips and call it "bacon"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon

t. broke ass hippie

>not anymore
I bet you never go outside then

fuck me this is retarded
it's like saying "wood shouldn't have to come from a tree"
like no, you idiot, that's the term for exactly that specific thing, you can't ... ugh, i give up

you know water kills you in to high or a dose

i'm not even sure what you are trying to say here.

pretty sure it's not water we are talking about here. if it is and they need those suits then its definitely got some toxic shit mixed with it Sup Forumsro

i dont agree with them but if i am the play devils advicit

to produce milk the cow must be forced impregnated over and over

in humans its possible produce milk without pregnancy (newborn baby's of both gender will do this sometimes as a result of the mother hormones )

should be possible in cows

i mentioned water to simply point out that dosage is important

i assume you eat apples and mushrooms?
large amounts of these can be more dangerous than that poisons