My sister was a pole vaulter.She badly injured her knee and probably will never return in sports

My sister was a pole vaulter.She badly injured her knee and probably will never return in sports.
Any ideas on how to cheer her up?

Raep her vault with your pole

Inb4 a whole host of inappropriate suggestions.

Give her some books on the wounded Knee Massacre

i got it op
challange her to a foot race
win
push her down
call her a faggot
point and laugh

give her some icecream? Can't go wrong with that.

>sports
stick jumping....
tell her to try swimming. it will help her recover. and it's a little closer to being a real sport.

>user with poor long-suffering younger sibling/s spotted

Actually pole vaulting is second best after swimming.
Arms, torso, legs. All around good exercise

Tell her you're a tansgender female now, so she's getting a brand new sister. And also that you're pregnant, so she's getting a brand new niece, who will be transgender too and will be her brand new nephew later.

Then to take a giant shit and announce you gave birth.

Give her the D

give her a noogie

tell her she is adopted and your parents found her at the circus

take her out to her favorite childhood junk food restaurant, and laugh at all her jokes, and pick up the bill, only after doing the "i forgot my wallet" gag...

lost
yup

Invite her to name the turd. When she refuses, pick a name yourself, then declare it is a DEADNAME because the turd is now transgender and needs a new name. And ask her to give it another name.

When she refuses again, flush the toilet and cry and say you're going to be a transtransgender now and will be her brother again.

This

I'd go for the ol pole in the hole move, works every time.

She'll forget everything else...

offer to make her a cup of tea
I don't know, what dose she like?

>drop dead fred = underrated

When you make the tea is when you should announce you're pregnant and transgender now. Just make sure you really have to take a big shit. Eat a lot of fibre.

Fuck her right in the pussy

She was ready to be a pro.
Now she doesn't know what she should do with life.

Do the pregnant transgender skit, it'll cheer her up and remind her that at least she isn't you

Well what does she like?

She hates LGBT.

Sport and memes.

Does she lurk on here?

pro?
she barely approached 14 feet

thats over 2 feet lower than record/
but it couldve been uni scholarship, and/or modeling job like that hot vaulter from a years ago?

That's why it's funny, it's just absolute nonsense about something she hates. Combined with a turd joke, which I know she hates too.

Well you can set up a mini pole vaulting course or make a meme wall

She's 14 and jumped 12 feet before injury.
Stokke jumped 12 ft 7 34 in whe she was 16.

Take her to Disney world.