>Every family member discreetly pulling me aside and asking if I'm okay
>I have no meaningful friendship and the best person in my life is gone

My question is
An hero, now or later?

Never.

I just turned 21 too!
Is parks and rec a good show?

not him but yeah it's funny

Me too user. Except I’m 41. Obviously still here. I just hold onto hope that if I get my shit together something good will happen. It really is never too late.

Fuck I just recently turned 21 and this post hits me. I have a gf but she is my only real friend. If we broke up I would not have anyone to really turn to. I'm sorry OP. You are living my biggest fear. Be strong

Could be worse, you could have a little dick like weeny boi below

So your internet girlfriend dumped you because you missed a day of giving her in game currency for whatever MMO you met 'her' on?

Never understood how people don't have friends.
>one day in school
>out of nowhere ask the dudes I sit with if they wanna come over and play video games
>14 years later, were still best buds and see each other frequently.

It's honestly not that hard.

Its fun, I like it so far, I'm on Season 3 and I like it a lot

How is your life? How are you? How did you get here? I love oldfags and I'd really like to know know

Thanks my dude, it isnt fun, just tell her how much you appreciate her, okay?

We were together irl for 2.5 years and live 5 mins from eachother, nice try faggot

I do have friends, but I think I have something bc I'm not good at reciprocating affection, I have no idea how to be close to anybody
I'm actually a pretty okay and fun person, but i dont know how to make close friends at all

you're 21. you're just teeing off man. I'm not minimizing what you went through, but you'll fall in love with women who mean the universe to you.

I think pulling your cord now would be cheating yourself so massively.

So let's do this, throw that an hero in your back pocket for later. You'll always have it as a reserve yeah? Fight through this, and see what life has to offer you. You'll be in pain for a while, I won't lie. But let's see what's in store before you hit 'stop'.

whats your solution? cry and be pathetic forever?

>but i dont know how to make close friends at all
suck their dick and say no homo

Thanks user, but I see no hope at all
A month ago I tried to kill myself, I quit my job and dropped out of college, my metal health is deteriorating and I'm getting more andmore reliant on alcohol every day

I'm a bi faggot, sucking cock doesn't work
I want to go to an adult theater and suck three cocks at once and whore out to feel better but I've barely gotten hard since we broke up, and haven't felt horny at all...so thats a thing

Just went through pretty much the same shit. No reason to be a pathetic fuck. There is nothing that drives you more than emotional pain. So use it instead of crying for yourself.

Any tips?

mate when i broke with my ex girlfriend it took me 3 years to fully recover. I get attached alot verry quickly so the longer the dated the more i cared about her. During thoes 3 years i didnt even think about new relations. Dude things take time. Why would you be stupied and do a heroe just cause some hore you care about is fucking other behind your back? i know that in the current state you are you just wanna end it. i know, ive been there. but trust me there is way more to live for. Just try to solve things on your own, cause people dont really care about how you feel. Learning to deal with your problems on your own is a good thing, so you do that. And another thing that worked for me was thinking with logic and not with feelings, you will see that if you think about what happen with logic it will make it easier... just dont hero dude, things will eventually get better, dont worry about it

>>Every family member discreetly pulling me aside and asking if I'm okay

1. you're too young. believe me, i'm twice your age: IT WILL HEAL EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN IT RIGHT NOW.

2. your quote above: you apparently have a loving and caring family. imagine the pain of your breakup x 9000, this is what you will do to them.

3. killing yourself over a girl...nope, not worth it. no women is worth it.

4. even if this is not helping right now, but you will see the pain of this breakup as a minor event some years later. there is so much more tough stuff coming in your life, and these events in young years make you stronger to be able to deal with the things to come.

please do not do it.
age, and enjoy it.
live IS beautiful, as pathetic and cheesy as it may sound.

It's not the end of the road nigger, you should know by now that at our age normie relationships with girls won't last forever, best thing you can do is learn from the experience and use that to help you land a qt wifey in the future. Make as many mistakes as you can while you can still get away with it, because it won't be long and it'll be all too late.

If she broke up with you she didnt love you like you loved her. Unless you did some stupid shit. If she didnt live you like you loved her there is no reason to hold onto something that is not worth the greatest thing that you can give.

There might have been a time that you were on equal terms - but accepting the fact that that has changed is the first step . Dont think she is the same person that once told you that she loved you while brushing through your hair because she isnt. She has changed, made decisions against you. And in the end you just have to see it for what it is. Someone that you USED to love.

so, is OP dead already?