I installed mspy on my girlfriends phone

I installed mspy on my girlfriends phone.

She's been acting very sketchy lately. The restaurant where she waits tables usually closes at 11 pm and she is usually home by midnight, but lately she has been going out to get drinks with people she works with after they close the restaurant.

On several occasions during the past two weeks, she hasn't come home until after 2 AM. Last night, she didn't come home until 3:17 AM. I called her several times last night, but when she got home she said her phone was dead.

Suspicious for obvious reasons, I installed mspy on her phone this morning before I left for work. I verified that it didn't show up in her list of installed apps. Around 12:30 AM tonight, she called me to tell me what bar she was at. I opened my laptop and logged into my mspy account and used the geolocation feature to locate her phone using its GPS. She was straight up lying to me. Her phone was at her exboyfriend's house. After she hung up, I used mspy to ghost her mic and I listened. I finally got the mic to cut on in the middle of her calling me a loser, talking pure shit about me to her ex.

Eventually, I heard what sounded like kissing. Then, it sounded like she was sucking his dick. I discovered that I could record what I was hearing right when they started fucking. Here is some of what I heard:

vocaroo.com/i/s0P8bw3VIDM3

I listened to him fuck the shit out of my girlfriend for nearly two hours. He came twice. She had more orgasms than I could count. They finished a little while ago and I can see on the geolocation feature that her phone is currently moving towards our apartment I remember my girlfriend once telling me that her ex had a really bid dick, but she said she hated having sex with him because he was really rough with her and it hurt a lot.

I guess finally figured out why she hasn't wanted to have sex for the past two weeks.
They're almost here. They're about 5 blocks away.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0P8bw3VIDM3
youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rape her asshole

>What should I do?

Cuck LARP elsewhere.

Ur a fucking loser and a click
Dump dat hoe

Dump her. Move on. Get ripped, work on your career.

Thots begone.

Sucks to be you. Had the same experience. Never again.

Wear custom tailored suits from now on.

Dump her and next time dump her before becoming an autistic cia agent

That's rough. But i agree with the other user. Get yourself in shape, work on career and making money. Kick that bitch to the curb!

get one last nut, cum inside her, kick her out of the apartment. don't tell her why. just kick her out. and be done.

They? Why the fuck is he on his way to your place?

Edge yourself to near orgasm until she opens the door. Cum in your hand and rub it on her face as she opens the door then kick her out.

You cant admit you installed an app on her phone. Remove that today...then tobight hand around outside his flat and catch her coming out the door...claim you heard fucking. Break it off.

Go throw a rock at their window and once they look out take a shit in his yard.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0P8bw3VIDM3

Busted.

Not this either. You know what you do OP? Don't let on that you know about it. Make her feel like the most useless bitch on this planet for no reason. Break up with her in the most demeaning way possible. Fuck with her head and make her second guess herself and her self confidence

That's fucking stupid and you're stupid

This. There are consequences for actions.

I just came to your girlfriends audio. You know, we can't even get girlfriends. Or at least I can't. You should be happy that you have a girlfriend at all. I would get in a relationship just so that she could cheat on me and I could listen in on her like you did. That would be awesome.

Break up as soon as possible. Claim someone saw them and told you. Dump her shit outside before she is back. Don't ever get back together.

sorry to hear. tell her you figured out that she was cheating on you. and then move on.

Da fug is wrong with you?

This is stupid

You don't owe her an explanation

Just dump her. She'll know why

>Wear custom tailored suits from now on.
What tha fuck? Lol

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Means he got his shit together and is doing just fine without the cheating hoe.

What the actual fuck? Is this one of those threads where you tell a story so the anons believe it, or are you deadly serious? If the latter is the case, that sucks. Just remove the APP, tell her you know something shady is going on and she is going to be either honest with you or you break up.

quick tip for ya m80 OP
youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs
this guy made a lot of money off of his breakup

How he make money out of it ?

people who wear suits for no reason and fucking weird

She doesn't drive because of a DUI. I could hear her practically begging her to take him home because of how late it is.

She walked in a while ago and asked me what I'm doing up so late. I told her that I coudldn't sleep. She apologized for coming home so late and acted super sweet as usual. She kissed me and then gave me a takeout box of food from her restaurant and then immediately went to go take a shower.

Dump her then dump whatever pictures you have to us.

fucking this my friend. Get rid of the app asap, never let her know, make her suffer.

trust me, it's the most satisfactory

>LOGged

>What are YouTube ads

Post your shitty cuck fantasies elsewhere you stupid bitch.

youtube revenue and he appeared on tv a couple times, also if you follow the videos he put out after this, he fought the guy on a boxing match for charity, but i'm sure he made a buck or two and got to fight the bastard to boot

*begging him to take her home. Fuck, I'm tired.

I haven't got more than 3 hours sleep for the past 5 nights nights.

fuck off.

That file name though

It means he's watched one too many episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

Literally this guy.

>cum inside her

unless you're talking about ass or mouth you're fucking retarded.

MSPY VIRAL ADVERTISEMENT

.....it comes with the job and everything else implied.

It's a fucking rags to riches euphemism... Kids on Christmas break or something?

Marry her.

If she keeps coming back to you instead of dumping you for him, it means there's something special about you. Like money or stability. Since she called you a loser in private, you know it's not because she thinks she has feelings for you. She might love you deep down.

I would keep her if she's hot. If she's fat, just show her the recording and say she butt dialed you and demand you get to have 3somes with her and another girl.

In fact, even if she's hot, demand a 3some, then record it on video and show us.

I'm 99% sure she's hot. The hit ones always cheat. Don't get rid of her op. All hot women cheat. I've been the guy the girls cheated with many times. Just once is like to be the guy she's cheating on but in a relationship with.

Be the bigger man, op. Don't dump her. You'll never find a girl like her again.

At the end of the day, she wakes up in your bed in the morning, not his.

>At the end of the day, she wakes up in your bed in the morning, not his.
>At the end of the day

No, that's the beginning of the day. Silly user.

Blind leading the fucking blind I tell ya.

You don't think that story he posted with the audio is the hottest shit you've ever read and heard?

Come on, with all the cuck threads we post on Sup Forums, you can't tell me this doesn't go right up our alley and fulfills every one of our fantasies.

This is pure gold.

I say more Sup Forumstards woth cheating girlfriends should install that hidden app on their girl's phone and dump the goods on here.

Nothing too extreme, wait until next time and dump all her crap outside and change the locks.

Dude fuck that confront her was about that shit right now and record it. Don't he a fucking cuck. Fuck trying to make her feel bad. That shit won't work she is fucking someone else with a bigger cock, she won't feel bad. Hit record and start packing her shit then when she asks what your doing tell her you know she has been getting railed the fuck out. Stop being A bitch user.

Fuck her mom.

Oh and then post the recording

Post nudes and face of girlfriend

Lol, I thought of that too when I typed it. But I decided to leave it for easier understanding of a standard saying.

She sounds fat.

Femanon here. I don't blame her for cheating.

Dump her, I'd say it's in your interest not to mention the app though. Mentioning the app will give her a leg to stand on against you and you can mark my words shel'll never let you get a word in edge ways after she feel's you've violated her privacy. Plus you don't want that associated with you that you install apps on girlfriends phones.

Don't do this. You'll never get her back.

Cheat on her with some girl from pof, those girls are easy.

I always feel better after I cheat on my girl with some fat bitch.

top kek

Why the fuck would you want her back!!!! Fuck off.

This is how someone rationalises cuckoldry

This is pathetic

Dump her.

Post your naked ass with timestamp.

Also, I can make you moan like the recording. Are you in Utah?

installing mspy on my girlfriend's phone right fucking now.

>You'll never get her back

Why would you want a cheat back, have some fucking standards there's plenty more girls out there

Seriously there is even a debate here? OP knows his gf is cheating, he outright knows she will do it again. And again.
Mate, you will get no sex, probably end up getting dumped yourself first when she decides to fuck off back to ex for good.
Either man up and throw her out, or cuck up and know that it ain't gonna be her telling you shit, just you fapping over her getting fucked by the ex. Hey, she might stay long enough to let you hold his kid too?

This no way your this much of a faggot OP if you are just kys

You guys are fucking dumb this has already been posted before.

Kek

>You'll never find a girl like her again
Thats OP's best bet faggot. No man deserves this kind of disrespect. then again i said MAN.

This, but keep recording more interactions with her ex. Create library and publish to her fb. Bonus points if you can catch her shit talking about her friends and record them too.

In all fairness, big dicks are really hard to find.

Once you experience sex with a guy that has a big dick, it becomes really fucking hard to cum when fucking a normal guy. They just seem inadequate.

Be mean:

Leave her. Never say why. NEVER.

Not everyone is attractive like you, user.

I've talked to, swiped yes to, responded to cl/bp/dating ads, approached literally thousands of girls. Yes thousands. And not one even got further than a date or 2-3 times fucking. No relationship found after years and thousands of tries.

Be happy with what you have.

I just searched thebarchive.com and none of Op's post is on there.

>What should I do?

yet another Cuck Request

I'm not a cuck. I'm 34 and never had a gf even my age. I've only fucked women over 50 and dated one 55 year old.

I'm just saying, some men will never find anything other than what they've got.

Fuck her, don't get her preggo, then dump her ass. Say you met someone who you are attracted to and say she's getting too fat for you to want to eat more of her pussy. Say you just can't get turned on by her anymore and move on. It won't be easy but you will find someone else eventually. Better to feel the hurt in the short term and to know you got the best of her if she even cares at all. In one year from now, you won't have any regrets. She's not worth it. You'll be able to live with yourself in the long run.

Good way to ruin your reputation, keep it to yourself and good mates, you don't want to be associated with secretly recording girlfriends, it's not good for future relationships. Just doing more damage to yourself.

You know the bitch is cheating, so why are you going to spend any of your time or money on her amassing a useless fucking archive

>What should I do?

Nothing yet. It's going to be hard, but play it cool until you've got shit straightened out.

Then, while she's at work, just leave. Don't tell her why, don't leave her a note, just take your shit and leave while she's at work. Never contact her again or explain why you left.

>there's plenty more girls out there

Nope.

As a guy who has found nothing in 7 years, I tell you, there isn't.

Lock her out and change the lock of your appartment. You don't need to proof her that you know what she did.

Assuming this is real........

Who's place is it?
Yours?
Wait until she leaves for work, gather up her stuff, put it in storage, go to her job, hand her the key to the storage locker, tell her you never want to hear from her again, leave.

Hers?
Pack your stuff and go. No goodbye. Just go.

You tried gym? After a certain point shallowness in men and women does take over to a certain degree.

pitiful, white cuck.black brother is balls deep in that hoe. you should volunteer to suck his dick.

OP has already created one recording, I'd say the reputation preservation ship has long passed.

This is so fucking hot

Unless his name is on the lease then take the day off and throw her shit out.

you're not being competetive

Are you a femanon?

Post your ass and vag with timestamp.

Fuck off you dumb cunt. That is pathetic.

Well I'm sure if you posted a pick your likely out of shape. When you accept living/being with someone you know is going behind your back your life is going to be miserable

>After a certain point shallowness in men and women does take over to a certain degree.

Can you rephrase this?

empregnate her and dumb her before she knows she gonna have a baby. She will think if of her ex boyfriend and then they both will lose time and money raising your baby. After a few years message her saying that her son looks alot like you and demand a paternity test. Then watch as you destroy a family :)

This.

Why did only 2 people (myself included) mention this?

>Be happy with what you have.
Being happy with having shit on your face is psychosis and/or literal loser behavior. Sort yourself out retard.

So they should be satisfied with being pathetic no life drop kicks? No wonder they'll never find anyone better.

Yeah, kind of depends on whose place they're at.

Read my other post I made here:

I'm not an above average looking guy. What has always made it easy for me to get woman are a few things. Silver tongue, confidence, and being able to get them to smile. I've been approached by woman at clubs not because of my physique or even my looks, but how I hold myself. The confidence that I have. Don't ever sell yourself short because you don't fit the mold of today's society. Shit for most of my life I was the kid that got bullied and was just a bitch. Something clicked and I had enough. I changed my attitude and the way I carried myself. And that tends to lead to more successful interactions with woman.

Sure, but he hasn't said he's posted it to her facebook or friends, or even broken up yet so I'm assuming only he knows. Should stop while your ahead, you know what you needed to find out. He's likely to get some crazy cunts she's friends with message him and post to his page, or if she's real crazy herself she'll message future partners he has and tell them he secretly took her phone and spied on her, how you going to explain that and restore that trust you lose with a new partner.