Continuing Asian vs white thread, which wAifu will reign supreme? Also ask away about living in sunrise land

Continuing Asian vs white thread, which wAifu will reign supreme? Also ask away about living in sunrise land

Asia a shit

I think asian girls are cute as hell. With that being said i think we should stay separate.
Nobody wins with a bunch of happas

are you the bio student?

Stop race mixing you degenerate Assholes

Probably asians, because whites are in the process of making themselves extinct.
Hopefully asians can learn to innovate, so progress doesn't stop.

Asian
>has better priorities in life
>age hella fine
>knows how to cook more than just spaghetti and meat balls

Why do y'all put so much ice into your drinks whenever I ordered one in Ancient Hapan? Like half of the cup is just full of it.

Who is that semen sorceress?

What do Japanese think of Hispanic males?

Oh shit I thought this theeaD didn't post, yeah I am

Light skin u should be fine

Ignore the other theeaD I guess

You are all fucking disgusting

Uploading normal Asians.

No idea、I'm at a coffee shop and they put almost no ice in my drink

GTFO fatty beta gaijin.

are you trying to prove normal asians aren't hot/cute? cos it's failing hard...

which part of japan are you in?

You fags just keep looking at the 0.01% percent of good looking Asian women and guess what?

They probably won't fuck you, or me but some top athlete or rich old men

Just fucking keel your gene in your own race please, Asian women are more materialistic than white women

I like Japanese girls. I just don't want to racemix.

i'mma guess he's in tokyo since he's a bio student..

place your bets now gents..

I'm not fat, I just make stupid faces in my photos.

I won't lie if I could get a white pure blood son of a from white woman and ditch her for an Asian wife I would. They are so much better when it comes to then 'modern day white women' However Asian's spoil like fucking milk.

That's a trap.

How can white women compete?

>probably fucked a ton of old men to be on that stage

Tokyo

All these girls I'm posting are average herre lol

Yes

and how much japanese do you speak fampai?

Daily Reminder to report all beta racemixer threads

While the most attractive Asians are better looking than the most attractive whites (because they're tiny and childlike, and most men are secretly pedos), normal-looking white women are much more attractive than normal-looking Asian women.

Because she's Korean Lol

K thanks.
I don't expect you to speak for everyone, but how do Japanese males feel about seeing pretty Japanese women with males of other ethnicities?
I like you too China
My sister lives in Shanghai.
Her and her husband are Hispanic as well.
I will be visiting you soon.

Would you smell the stinky feet of a Japanese qt?

I'm not talking about you Senpai

I'm talking about the ones posting social network Whores and pop idols and models

Not that much, all the girls I've been with save 1 speak English.

Hey If you're hardworking and and breed within your own race then maybe you are a decent person

They don't care if thy are white, white and Japanese is insanely common here.

>Dirty feet on seat

Fucking trashy gook.

>dirty Muslims in his bed with his wife

Fucking cucked Sven

Sorry, just posting what average girls here look like to clear up confusion

>actually took the time to do this and then post

ayy lmao

ummm no.

i would lick her feet clean desu

what's the problem with whores and models desu?

Japanese feet are really cute can confirm, and I don't even have a foot fetish

Would prefer a white girl to an asian girl if they were both 10/10s desu senpai

I disagree, then again I'm a dirty yellow fever faggot

Nah senpai, they have owls

To be realistic, whites have destroyed themselves so much, these women now appear to be whores. That's how far the white race has fallen. I can see their low intelligence seeping from the picture.

one of my nip's friends said the owl cafe is the most autistic place to visit in tokyo save for akihabara obviously... can you confirm or is it actually cool?

It's a great date spot. I like birds too and it's cheap, maybe 15 bucks for two people plus coffee and cake. I like it.

I want to go to Japan to akiba but the only person who would go Japan with me is my mum and going there with my mum is Fucking embarrassing

Send some women to Indiana and Kentucky, we would like some.

dirty racemixer

can you atleast severe all ties with white people and white culture and become an asian supremacist

I'll show you around if you come, I've always wanted to meet a Sup Forumslack irl.

My dream is, after becoming a desirable man, to find one of those Christian Chinese that I read about so much to get married to.

That sounds rapey as fuck mate. I hope you realize that, and the fact his got a China flag means worse.

noice. will keep that in mind. maybe he's just tired of all the bs trends since he's a nip and all that.

>wants to visit akiba

come on bro... you gotta be smarter than that. it's just a money vacuum machine.. the maids cafes are there to suck in so you spend money.. there is probably nothing more cringey than a foreigner in there..

Nah senpai, I like America too.

lmao what are you, 15??? just go on your own you faggot

Where do you live Senpai

Hey man there's a first time in everything, I'm still just gonna torrent nukiges off nyaa anyway but I just want to see it

Honestly I want to see the osaka Castle and kyoto more

Eh, I'm not too worried. Most of my Chinese friends are pretty chill desu.

Nah most of my Chinese friends are pretty chill, I'm always down to meet another racist asshole who supports trump

Asians win, I am not putting it in pudding ass cat-ladies. So long white race.

I'm a civilised white washed chang

Tokyo, it's Bretty gud, just crowded

Double post sorry, my internet connection sucks

well, one of the nip girls i know said that if she ever sees me there or if i ask her to take me there when i visit, she'll cut off all contact.

so i have a strict no-go policy about akiba, kek

Moar azns

Dude Asians wash their feet daily.
At least I do

I'm tiny, childlike and white, if men are all secretly pedos where is mai husbando dude? I kind of disagree with what you said, I think that average white women and average asian women are in the same level of "beauty"

Akiba is a nice place to go to if you want to feel better about yourself. It's pretty sad senpai.

Nagasawa

TRASH?
which race rolls in the grass and mud in summer and spring?
which race wears shoes at home?
which race doesn't wash their carrots and vegetables before chopping them up?
fucking europeans.

This, I have a Chinese Waifu. Every white girl I dated was a black loving belligerent retard party girl. They were all degenerate as fuck and demanded I put up with it.

Meanwhile, I meet a chinese girl, she's smart, well mannered, cooks, is girly, respects me. I am living the lfie the alt right dreams of, like it's the 50's again. Meanwhile every other far right, white nationalist, and alt right person I know is childless and alone.

The whole men gone their own way thing, well women already did that. Our response is way too late and I am too old to want to die alone. Asian girls were the only ones worth half a damn that I met.

>that instant photoshop and airbrush

ayy......

hey hey hey, let's not get personal here :D

Pretty much, there's things I hate about Asian women but overall I like them way more than western women. I'll fuck a white girl but never dateone.

It's called purikura, they are everywhere. Pretty fun desu.

The question is whether the Jews can take down the asians like they did the whites? Or are asians immune.

how long more will you be in japan for?
i want to move to japan within the next half a year, i'd be aiming for kansai though.

>2 nukes
>Great military empire to cat people

>no pictaru without premissanu white piguo!!!

you think that's bad? the worst is when alt-right retards try to drool over and meme their way into thinking that eastern europe is "traditional" and slav women are somehow above the western degeneracy.. it's so pathetic, it's not even funny. yeah, i'm not above idolizing asians, maybe once you live in a majority asian country it is not all sunshine and flowers but almost all of my interactions with the chinks here or the asians over the internet has been positive. can't say the same about the slavs/whites/etc. ... so there is that..

Until 7/29. People in Osaka are pretty chill tho, nicer than Tokyo desu.

>almost all of my interactions with the chinks here or the asians over the internet has been positive
i am happy for you son.
i hope you never ever have to deal with unscrupulous mainland businessmen ever.

Hahahaha most chicks here hate getting pictures taken of them, especially nudes

i'll probably miss you by a month or two. where are you from, and will you do a mini asia tour before returning to white man's land? flights from japan to taiwan and then to korea, hong kong and other parts of asia are relatively cheap

average azn qt

Your friend didn't fucking get out there if the owl cafe was the most autistic thing you saw in Akihabara.

There were literally floors with NO GIRLS ALLOWED signs filled with pocket pussies and loli figurines. That doesn't even get into the akb48 store

Ah too bad. I'm from Hawaii. Nah, I went to Korea and I'm happy being in Japan till I go home.

one of my friends went to mainland china for a week on a work related trip last year (he's an engineer, working for a big korean corporation). he said it was pretty cool. all the people were chill and stuff. then again his handler was a qt3.14 girl so... there is that... he liked their cigarettes brands, came back with a couple of packs, not bad.

kek, will test it desu. hopefully in a couple of years. let's also hope i'm not going to be too old for them... ayy.. feelsbadman.jpg

Japanese cigs are dank

Fuck you jew shill
where can I get superior azn qt waifu?

Do you destroy that tiny jap trap?

Japan idk

Yep, not a trap tho

how common in japan for grills like pic related?

There's no probably about it.

that's a korean desu...

I was referring to the vagina, forgot about the alternate meaning for a second.

w-what about AMWF?

I know
but they look all similar to me

not a problem brah, knock yourself out