I think my wife is cheating on me... Is there some android app to spy on her phone that is free...

I think my wife is cheating on me... Is there some android app to spy on her phone that is free? Just to see what is she typing when using phone...
C'mon anons, help me...

why is your wife hiding her account passwords from you?

No there isn't.

Lol

You don't wanna go down that road. When she finds out she will get everything in the divorce and you could probably go to jail.
Find out like a normal person.

Wasn't even joking. When I first got together with my wife I didn't do the same mistake like with the previous cunts. I said I wanted full access or no go. She said why, don't you trust me? I said no and probably never will.

She's trying to gain my trust ever since. Women WANT you to be wrong. If you trust them, they'll screw you over so you can be wrong. If you don't, they will be saints to prove you wrong.

Does she have access to your shit or nah?

>married
>doesnt know wifes password

this makes no sense to me
why would you not know each others passwords?

Even just on the basics of if she dies you'll need passwords to sort out financials and contacts.

I know her password for all accounts but i am woried about secret messages in viber and facebook messenger...

obviously. I got nothing to hide. My pc monitor is also visible from half the house kitchen included and she has seen me several times check Sup Forums material and what not.

>why would you not know each others passwords?
that's what I'm saying. you should. and since you should know passwords, you can log in and check yourself. I assume OP doesn't know, hence why he wants to find spying apps.

get cucked

see

Op here, i am asking if there is any spy app that is free, for android phone, to see what is she typing on her phone... Some sort of offline keylogger...

>i am woried about secret messages in viber and facebook messenger...
if you know her e.g. messenger password you can install messenger on your own phone and check what's been sent. If you are worried she somehow deletes convos and you want to catch her on the act, again add her account on your own device. You can see what she writes the moment she writes it.

For instance, when my wife takes a shit and plays on the tablet she can see my pc/phone chats as they happen.

mSpy is not free...

Viber secret chats are not seen on other devices you add...

>wants a solution provided for him
>wants it for free
>cucked
Confirmed for a liberal.

>Viber
>'Secret chat function for maximum privacy'
Didn't know. Good luck to you for letting your wife use this infidelity supporting app.

you got some real issues user. what's wrong? daddy didn't love you? went to pick up milk and never came back?

Confront her. She is your wife.

>you don't trust women so daddy didn't love you
nice mental gymnastics Sup Forums therapist, kek

confronting has stopped working since 1999

If you sneak around, when things escalate, you'll be the one that acted inappropriately, not her.

Another user recommend mspy to me