What group of people needs to be locked in portable toilets then set on fire, political, non political, or other?

What group of people needs to be locked in portable toilets then set on fire, political, non political, or other?

This is basically just a joke thread. We can all imagine, but in no way am I calling for attacks on anyone.

Isis...and the president of the us and the whole cabinet...oh and armpit pie or however it's spelled

OP, cause like always, OP is a faggot.

Agree. Also people who are named Todd

not-whites.

once the object of their savoir complex is removed the liberals will be forced to acknowledge the fact that is was just a desperate attempt to appear less shallow with the least effort involved and we can finally stop the regression movement.

People who are so edgy they got a streak in their underwear

Are you sure? i had the matches ready and everything...

all of Sup Forums

Trumpcucks
regressive libshits
followers of the Semitic religions (jews/muslims/christfags)
>all of Sup Forums
THIS

I wouldn't feel bad if everyone who voted for Trump died from a mystery illness. I mean I'd lose some family, but it would be worth it. It would just be a better, more honest, more pure world. One that we could grow into something truly wonderful.

Jews, muslims and niggers need to go. I wish them no actual harm, but they need to go back.

They do not belong in the west, they are not needed or wanted.

>tfw the death of all Trumpcucks would truly MAGA

The US would be an instant Hispanic majority and white cucks like you would be one of the most shit on minorities in human history.

Good luck with that one.

I wouldn't feel bad if everyone who voted for Clinton died from a mystery illness. I mean I'd lose some family, but it would be worth it. It would just be a better, more honest, more pure world. One that we could grow into something truly wonderful.

>t. niggers

It's been over a year. You really should get over it, move out of your parents' house and get a job.

Ajit pahi

/thread

>It's been over a year
and ever since, week after week, sometimes day after day, has been one non stop shit stained controversy after another,

the only ones okay with it are the dipshits conned by the billionaire Democrat from New York

Look at all those unemployed people on the left

You don't see a pattern? You don't recognize an agenda being executed? You don't suspect people are getting paid off to produce this shit?

to be fair, the white trash couldn't afford to make the trip for the right side

Juggalos

>produce this shit?

You're saying that like the black trash is any better. At least they get more welfare

look how happy our supreme leader is with her

People that listen to top 40 music

calm down snowflake

She makes the golden cow happy

Without her, he is not so happy

Not so happy at all

Man if only there was another unhappy couple. On the tip of my tongue

This guy.

Someone is posting about Trump. Better bring up Hillary.

think she got BILLED.COM?

Where's Hillary's inaguration?
lol

>Muh libruhlism

too bad the same turnout didn't happen at the voting booths tho...otherwise something else would have happened u know? guess you'd have to be a thinker to done thunk up one of those thoughts tho. eh sanjay?

>Triggered

actually i was triggering you.
>confusing the two
i won.

Liberals, faggots, millienials, folks on tumblr

Loggers.

Liberals, their entire existence is to spread bullshit

If you try any harder you might become a white person!-

Are you retarded?

no you are cuz i triggered you. i am a twitch streamer and i beat all of you anons cuz you are losers
twitch tv purple
I WIN LOSERS HAHHAHAHAHA LEDDIT IS WIN

KEK

>all this projection

Sup purp mrkerij here. We on the same thread my dude

Let the sad self promotion flow through you. Know that you can't become popular merely through your talent and people talking about you.

Actually self promoting twitch streamers need to die in a fire too

That was a rhetorical question, dumbass.

make more money streaming than you do working at both your fast food jobs. I WIN AGAIN !!!!! IM PARTNERED FAGGOT

All non whites. Not even joking.

this dude is mad cuz bad. obviously. look how mad he is, talking about fire and nazi's. good god.

Nobody, because that's a terrible way to die.

But Libertarians.

Let's hope being partnered makes you an intelligent hard working person. Oh wait, your on twitch. Those kinds of people don't exist on twitch. Especially if they're only source of money is twitch. Let's see how well your 401k is in a few decades bitch

What if he wasn't that streamer, and wanted you to take out your anger on that stream next cast? Maybe you're so retarded you can't think outside the box because you're such a newfag you only come here to see pictures of dudes with tits and to fap....

That's okay, i collect disability and food stamps off of your income. And i don't claim any of my twitch income i claim it off of a dead relative. THANKS FOR THE HANDOUT ANGRY BITCH!!! HASHAHAHAHHDFHDSFHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSE

>2015
>stephen colbert is my favorite comedian
>2017
>rrreeeee he has dishonored lord trump kill kill kill

Fucking faggots.

Isn't that what we all came here to do?
Where was it people said we didn't do that?

>lets hope
hoping is for niggers ans spics
you aren't welcome here.

Yes, we all know you were "pretending" to be retarded.

And you're welcome. Merry fucking Christmas

Op thump need to be put 6 foot under

Trump voters.

He should thank his buddy for coming on the show and solidifying Trump's victory with his "YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING, GOYIM!!!!!!!!!" speech.

If your argument is that the reason no one showed up to Trump's inauguration is because everyone was too busy having jobs, then why does Trump and Republicans keep saying America sucks now and everyone is unemployed?

>unintelligent
together with john oliver easily the most intelligent trump basher.

that brexit supporter...
she needs to be blacked obviously

/thread

Trumptards are the equivalent of Muslims without the violence. No abstract though or ability to see and analyze objectively. Trump is their Muhammad. Eat a sack of nigger dicks.

He fucks her

All people with an IQ of 90 or less. So you and your family.

celebrities.

Politicians and lawyers are despicable because of their jobs.
Celebrities are despicable out of their own free will.

>without the violence
i'd rethink that
nice bait though

can't blame him. she is hot

I support it. They’re both of age.