I want isis to execute people by feeding them to sharks, they haven't done this yet and I would like to see it

I want isis to execute people by feeding them to sharks, they haven't done this yet and I would like to see it.

Please cia/isis, make it happen, don't do it to me though.

Bump for underrated thread.

One problem...sharks dont swim too good in the sandy deserts.

I want to see them stick a naked person in a refrigerated unit until the person is damn near frozen, then drag him out into the hot 110 degree Fahrenheit weather into the direct sun.

I wonder what that massive change in temperature would do to a person. I bet it would make him feel like he was on fire.

Wait...would it even be fatal? Shit, I don't even know lol.

It won't work though.
Sharks rarely attack humans. When they do, it's because they mistake them for a seal.

So dress up prisoners in a seal costume.

Humiliation and a gruesome death. Isn't that what those ragheads are all about?

I have a better idea, stock the mediterranean with great whites. Every rapefugee boat capsizing will be hilarious shoah

they do now!

Aren't there sharks in the Mediterranean somwtimes? Also isis extends all the through eroipe now maybe they could have a plane hit some tall building full of people and it fall into a bay of hungry killer whale. Tbh I think killer whales would be way more cool

I don't know, you should test it. On yourself.

>stock the mediterranean with great whites

this might backfire on you

they might terrorise underwater too! more reason to fear the terror!
we need a solution to this problem!

the terror sharks might even bite a plane... and guide it to a terrifying target.

I see nothing wrong with this. Put them in a body bag, attach seal fins, slather the whole thing with chum, and chuck him in.
The thrashing will probably help the sharks find him, and i dont think the seal gear would even be necessary.

>tfw ISIS will never use a Judas Cradle
>tfw ISIS will never use a breaking wheel
>tfw ISIS will never use a brazen bull

Hold up.... does that make a isis sympathizer if I want to see that happen?

Typically cardiac arrest and soon after death.

>I want isis to execute people by feeding them to sharks, they haven't done this yet and I would like to see it.
Back to Eka's with you.

I'm still waiting on that acid footage to be released. It was probably fake

Sharks rarely attack humans, it only happens when they mistake you for something else
Only bull sharks sometimes do and that's because they typically inhabit muddy waters

If you'd want a human to be attacked by sharks, you'd have to stab a part of his body to make him bleed, then throw him into the water after telling him that there are sharks in there
The fear of getting eaten by sharks will make him desperately swim as hard as he can to get back into the boat, which will give the effect that he's thrashing.
Sharks can detect thrashing and blood from long distances and when both of these factors are in play, they'll assume its an injured seal and come swimming in to attack the "seal" and voila, you get a dead human bean

Considering your presidents attitude to enemies of the country it is highly likely to happen to you

Give em laser beams attached to their heads.

why is she naked?

Well you can get a heart attack but honestly that's not all that different from having a sauna in winter.
You have around 100 degrees celsius inside which is 212 fahrenheit? And then you go out into the -20 degrees (-4 fahrenheit?) and roll in the snow. Its pretty refreshing desu senpai