LOL rolled a small joint yesterday

>LOL rolled a small joint yesterday...
smoked it outside and went to the mall...
after 5 minutes i was stoned felt like
>gravity was pulling me from behind.
>that people are watching me
the world is spining the my left side.
oh and i trew up.
is it normal? should i get rid of the second joint that i have?

Yes.
Maybe it was some research chemicals shit

OP here
i got it as a nug.
last year it was my first time smoking weed.
+i rolled it with tabbaco from a pine cigarret(cheap one)

yeah just never gather information of things you're going to consume and wait for people to spoonfeed you

fucking underaged retard

just sounds like regular weed to me
try doing it in a more private area next time

not sure about the throwing up thing though. Is it moldy?

im not a medical professional tho
take the other one at your own risk

that's not normal lmao never heard of anyone puking

if you can't handle it smoke less but only ever been a good time in my experience

Maybe just a bad trip that can happen always.
Smoke some more, same results = throw that shit away.

nigga what did you smoke ? Get some real weed that shit's fucked up

Some people just can't handle weed... A friend of mine throws up when smoking weed... Funny as shit though

i only puked once after weed, basically was trying to see how much i can smoke

it was like 1g smoked in 2 bong hits, except puking it was quite good experience

sounds like salvia, down and to the left is generally salvia

Take the second one
Take it like a man user
Prove yourself your a man

Your weed had cocaine in it, that happens when you smoke cocaine. Dealers usually do that when they bring the weed from snowy areas, they cover it in coke so it's harder to see in the snow.
You should go to a doctor, you can die from smoking coke.

A whitey or greenout is when you smoke (or just generally consume) too much weed. It usually last about 30 minutes. You will be sick and can feel paranoid/delusional. It passes and leaves you feeling very high. You wont die or be stuck like that forever despite feeling like that. I've experienced 5-10 of these. Smoking while drunk can lead to this happened to even a veteran smoker. Similarly your body size and how much you've eaten will also effect it, much like alcohol.

Always best to smoke a little less than too much. You can have more but you cant have less.

If you're mixing it with tobacoc and you dont smoke you might have experienced nicotine poisoning. The feelings are similar but less psychotic. It makes you throw up and feel heavy as well as sweating profusely. It lasts less time. This has only happened once to me.

This is bullshit. No dealer will waste coke on their weed.

OP just have 3-4 tokes this time and wait 30-60 minutes. I'm guessing you're smoking some strong shit as most weed is nowadays if you're in the 1st world.

You smoked too much and experienced what is known as a whitey

whats the difference between a "Whitey" and "Greening Out"

Same thing, different expression

How fucking retarded are you? I wrote the most idiotic shit I could think of because OP sounded like a fag but you not being able to tell I'm talking bullshit is more alarming.
Stop smoking weed mate, it has made you retarded apparently.

He was protecting the gullible

>live in eastern europe
>decide to smoke weed for the first time
>same symptoms
>decide that weed is shit

fast forward 10 years
>move to Amsterdam
>decide to fuck it and smoke on the first day
>literally smoke the cheapest crap for 5€ a gram
>have extremely good time

your weed is shit. having paranoia and gravity being wrong is a strong sign of stained and/or shit weed. it probably comes from afghanistan and is laced with ammonia

Doesn't sound like weed. Maybe sprayed with something by some nigger.
Get a new dealer.

i get it, """""trolling""""" other people is fun. keep doing that and having fun. i don't enjoy spreading misinformation.

looks like i've touched a nerve tho. i hope you make it through the rest of the day without getting so worked up.

Man I've thrown up more than I can count from smokng too much, but mostly from hashish and usually not in public spaces though.

If you haven't done alot of weed before I'ts common that one joint might be too much for you to smoke alone.

Some people make shit up believing it to be true. You can never be bullshitting enough to be obviously pretending.

a dealer will almost never spray their weed. too much work for no reward, they want to keep customers. a grower may very rarely spray their weed to increase weight but this must be a very small amount because most growers do it for the love of it as well as profit and not just to make easy money.

if weed appears to be 'sprayed' it is more likely that a grower didnt flush the nutrients out of the weed and you get this very poor burning stuff that turns to charcol when you smoke it.

Go fuck yourself mister roof with eyes.

That's a really good point, you're right. I retract was I said and apologize to the original user. I was the retarded one in that whole exchange.

Learn from this guy you fucking faggot, that's how you make a strong point.

i kidnap people and i give their bumbums a good liggin

then i drag my meatpods across their face and hope to leave a stench

when they are asleep i put them in the car and drop them off unharmed at a random park with their socks missing

DUDE WEED LMAO, W33D SO DANK I THREW UP IN A STORE #SHTONED #BIGDOINKS @SnoopDoggyDoggo @CypressHill

>Oh hay Sup Forums
>I took drugs.
>Things weren't good like the movies.
>Wat do?

Fucking druggo faggot, quit.

stop shitting up innocent advice threads

My first joint 5 years ago

>be me
>18
>i say to friend yo m8 been curious about weed sell me a 10s worth pls
>sells me it
>rolls me a spliff
>half a cigarette with a few flecks of weed
>smoke the entire thing and not feel anything
>no shit i didnt feel anything it was all baccy
>get home
>order pre rolled cones online
>3 days later they come
>pack one with the rest of my 10ers worth like 0.6 or 0.7
>walk 3-4 blocks away
>smoke the entire thing
>not feeling it
>fuck this ima get up and leave
>stand up and it hits me instantly
>uncontrollable smile on face
>cant feel knees, they feel so lose im worried they'll dislocate on way home (mine do this a lot)
>walk home smiling but scared my knees will flop out
>get home
>literally hallucinate on par with weak acid visuals (only tried 100ug a few times)
>puke all over the wall
>wake up with mum n step dad looking at me like a loser

smoked every day (almost) since

moral of the story - Go easy, even if you think you aren't feeling it; you will. Make sure you've got a nice comfortable spot and only mix with baccy if you smoke baccy. I don't like Tobacco too much and I get nicotine sick everytime I smoke a spliff.

Yeah stop it, we don't do that on reddit. Take all your frog maymays and fuck right out off here.

DUDE SHMOKE A BIG DONK MAN @SnoopyDoggoDango yoo wher u at bro yo RT dis uf u stoned AF rite now ( we smoking big doinks all day)

spoken like a true close minded faggot who's never tried and drugs outside of the occasional beer.

Aye as someone that smokes 35g a month, ive puked a couple times aswell. Sometimes it just hits you in a way you dont see coming, just take it easy next time and im sure it go better, this happends rarely

did you drink alcohol that day?
mixing weed and alcohol may end in a bad trip like that.

go smoke some reefer and listen to Metallica on your iPod you atheist drug abuser

dont respond unless you want tk derail the thread

FOR sure man! I've been smoking come weed cigs all day. My mom kinda saw me smoking the other day and I told her: fuck you, dried cunt ugly bitch. Weed life 4eva, we lit as fuck boii.

bad trip,anxety=>throwing up

bro me and my homies were smoking up in the woods and we all starting sucking each others cocks cus we wer stoned no homo tho we straight

true dat

the tobacco made u barf and feel shitty
smoke with a glass pipe ONLY WEED
not tobacco

yeah i would avoid the baccy if you can. dont need a nicotine addition creeping up on you.

I smoked a joint this one time and my dad walked in and saw my erection, he got down on his knees and started sucking me off and i was like "whoah im stoned"

I vomit after spliffs sometimes and am pretty certain it's tobacco. The tobacco isn't getting filtered out and depending on tolerance can be too much. Usually I feel better immediately after puking though.

Have you ever been really high watching star trek? (start Trek is for stoners 4 sho btw) and you're like thinking about rockets you you start jerking off your dogs because it's dick kinda look like one? I was soo high man, when I came down I had dog jizz all over my face.

Those are symptoms of being a fag

bruh i get the best dank, dank so good it make me blind so i cant watch anything, not gona lie it really makes everything much more difficult but DUDE WEED LMAO we smoking them big doinks all day man

I feel like we have a little thing going on so I have to be honest with you. I do smoke weed occasionally, to come down from coke mostly.

But OP is a faggot and probably 14. You shouldn't be smoking at 14, go fuck little girls and watch rick and morty or some shit.

you atheist cannabis smoker i hope you burn in hell ! just kidding i used to smoke a lot when i was younger but not so much these days, there's better drugs out there that i'd rather spend my money on, like coke or even a bit of meth