Need some advice

Need some advice

Some dude is being a real asshole and is trying their hardest to split me and my partner. Whenever I'm alone with him he talks shit about us, yet whenever my mrs is around he act's like the nicest person.

I've tried talking to her about it and she doesn't believe me and says I'm over re-acting. Now i'm noticing they spend more time together and i don't get invited.

It's ruining my life atm and im having trouble sleeping thinking of this fat fuck making me lose my best friend.

What can I do that's not going to get me into legal trouble to sort this fucker out?
>I have his email address
>I have his phone number

Thoughts?

>over re-acting
You deserve everything you get and more.

Order him 100 pizzas every day he's still in contact with your partner

if you don't have a back up person to hang out with to make her jealous then you are fucked. you are losing to the most cliche test of them all

Record it, you cuck piece of shit.

MOOOODSSSSS

Catfish him

>my partner
I root for the other dude

jesus mods are asleep as fuck

This.
Gone through that years ago.

Tempting
True
i was thinking about doing this tbh i think i might be able to make something work
Guessing you've never had a partner before? Suppose I shouldn't be surprised this is Sup Forums home of the neckbeard virgins

What happened and what did you do? Did the outcome work in your favor?

Buttrape the man until he's gay

kek

The only solution OP

Time put things in their place. Traitor friend ended alone and i said fuck you to both of them. If someone has to choose between you and other person its not worth it. First prove to your partner/friend that the asshole is what he is, an asshole, then see how she reacts, if she doesnt stick to you, fuck her. Plenty of fish in the sea.

1 - buy a combat knife.
2 - put combat knife on his throat.
3 - tell him that you are going to kill him if he talks again with your partner.
4 - problem solved, fag.

>Whenever I'm alone with him he talks shit about us
that's when you punch him

5 - Grab a shotgun and finish the girl
6 - End his cuck life

>dude is being a real asshole
>partner
>ruining my life

Totally have forgotten how dramatic junior high school could be.

I feel like this is how its gonna end and it pisses me off. Keeping this in mind though.

Get a spray bottle and fill it with gasoline. When be starts being a dick just start spraying it on him and makensure you have the biggest shit eating from on your face. When he starts freaking out pull out your lighter and tell him to never talk to you or your girl ever again real quiet like

I'm 24, work full time as a bartender. Don't worry matey, when you've grown up a bit and gone through this sort of shit you'll understand. Till then, I think you have homework to do.

Everyone that i know that behaved like that ended up alone as fuck. Youll find better people

>partner
faggot

Grow a spine and lay him out, OP

>I'm 24
I don't believe this for a minute, but let's run with that for now.
>matey
Argh!
>grown up a bit
I'm twice your age, dude, and...
>gone through this sort of shit you'll understand
That's the point, kid. Your story reads like a note passed around in a school lunch room. A fucking man would be less, I dunno...a pussy...and either talk to them about it or get out of the situation. Your solution: whine about it and ask a bunch of autists for advice.

>I'm twice your age, dude
oh you're just some old pussy lmao

>Argh!
I'm aussie so yeh i call people matey...
>I'm twice your age, dude
So you're 48 and still say 'dude'? kek

And im not whining about it, I am looking for advice about what others would do in this situation.

>Buttrape the man until he's gay
I'm not sure on the technical side of this but would that also make me gay? Nah probably not...

Play his own game OP. If your gf/wife is susceptible to his devide and conquor strategy, then do the same to him.
Get him to fight you, make sure she sees and play innocent. Then do you hardest to win the fight.

Godspeed OP.

Leaning towards this the most.

Recording him in the act seems like the easiest option. I've never been through this though, so I can't say how your partner will take it.

>And im not whining about it,
Yes, you clearly are and...
>I am looking for advice about what others would do in this situation.
What fucking difference should the advice of a bunch of random strangers make in your life? None. This is why you have this drama in your life - because apparently you can't make decisions on your own.

You know what to do...you just don't want to and you're hoping that someone here will come up with a brilliant idea that will help you avoid confrontation or getting out of the situation. It's not going to happen, kid. Turn your pants around, zip them from front and do what you know you need to do. And, most of all, stop being a pussy that crowd-sources his life.

post the email and phone number

>So you're 48 and still say 'dude' kek

This is something an highschool kid whould say

Anyway talk to your "friend" about it and talk to your partner again after he does it. Inb4" he is just my friend user don't worry!" He wanna have the pussie for himself

>OP has cuck fetish and no wife
>OP is beta with access to some innocent chad's phone/email that he wants Sup Forums to personal army

>OP is beta with access to some innocent chad's phone/email that he wants Sup Forums to personal army

I haven't released that info nor will I faggot.

it will always be acceptable for people of our generation to say "dude". "kek" is so worthless your generation can fucking die. in OUR day, people who would pick up words like "kek" to be cute would be called "gay" but these days, calling you "gay" is a federal hate crime and would get us blacklisted by every company in the US. you're the ones that are complete garbage these days; calling US childish. (i'm not the one you replied to but i am 40)

similar thing happened to me when I was a kid, OP.

friend talked shit about me to GF when we were apart, hang around with her. i lived out of town, and she was at boarding school temporarily while her parents were away working for a few months.

it split us up eventually.

my 'friend' lost all our mutual friends as I made them aware of what he had done. didn't help me out much. he didn't get with her, but he fucking tried.

in hindsight, if he had been physically intimidated by me, he would not have acted that way.

if he's a fat fuck and you are not, she probably won't get with him. tell him aggressively to stop acting like fucking perez hilton, and tell her and him you don't want anything more to do with him.

record him by all means, but I wouldn't use it, kind of a pussy move.

do not act jealous or petty, you'll just put her off. just tell her you don't want anything to do with him because he stirs shit, and if she doesn't believe you, fuck her off, you're only 24 so she is likely not the love of your life, or your best friend if she is acting this way.

pics of wife with face blurred out, marriage certificate, anything + timestamp

oh wait you can't and won't provide that

because you're a beta loser with a cuck fetish and no wife.

move or just cut the fuck out of your life

How close are you and your howdy pardner

if you wear glasses, there are plenty of spy ones that you can buy online

Just no 'dude' you sound like a faggot saying that. It's a used up term.
I dont have to prove anything to a bunch of autistic user's on an imagine board. if you don't believe me fuck off.

Top kek

>i cant prove anything because i'm a beta loser with a cuck fetish and no wife

you spergs astonish me

>she doesn't believe me
yeah your relationship is already trash

Dude if the way you're handling this thread is any indicative of how you manage human interaction outside Sup Forums she's probably better off with the other guy

1. Don't send him anything in text messages
2. Take your girlfriend on a trip. Do you have money? If so, get her to do holidays with you.
3. Do you show beta behaviour? Are you lazy or chaotic? Sort yourself out and make sure you take your girlfriend out at least once or twice a week alone and spend an hour with her.
This is MANDATORY! If you don't do that (like going for breakfast, dinner or just a long walk in the park), your relationship will fail. Trust me, I've been there and that was the way to rescue it.
4. This dude is trying for you to overreact, he needs to be the one who overreacts. Do subtile shit that he can't track back to you. Maybe tell us more about him. (no personal details otherwise Sup Forums tards will tell him that you cucked out on the msg board)

When you gain more control about your girlfriend and he becomes a struggling mess, she will drop him. Women are not into people who show loss of control (especially in a relationship!)

fucking wanker millenial.
kids today are such faggots.
back in the day, there was something called a beatdown. but you fucking cucks have had your nuts removed at birth.

>I'm Aussie

well, there's your problem, you fucking dingo

Dammit OP
have you ever heard of a fist fight?
shut, what kind of fucking gay night club do you bartend at?

i bet you would prefer to get fisted instead

He's not your problem, your wife is.

If she doesn't trust you (she doesn't because she believes him over you) then your marriage is already over. Tell her to stop talking to him or gtfo.

this is contrived and gay.
just snuff that nigga

this
/thread
mods
sage

Yeah if I told my gf that some dude was a douchebag to me she'd tell him to fuck off next time she saw him regardless of how nice he was to her.

Your wife is wet for chad dude, let it go or be happy being a fucking cuck.