Sup Forums is being slow today so I'll rant for a moment: I got a nearly 6 figure job, I have zero debt...

Sup Forums is being slow today so I'll rant for a moment: I got a nearly 6 figure job, I have zero debt, I got $50k in the bank (Thanks to being a cheapskate), look pretty attractive, am mildly athletic and have a decent circle of friends. Mildly autistic so I accidentally disregard bitches, acquire more money. My problem is that I recently got herpes from a one-night-stand and now I'm horribly depressed because no one is going to want to touch me. I'm living a 9/10 life but this one thing is destroying my self-esteem and ability enjoy a very privileged life. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0
nypost.com/2017/12/17/mistress-sues-married-hedge-funder-over-std-and-lies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm telling the truth but whatever. I'm not expecting much from the early morning crowd. Thanks for letting me rant.

Bumpp

Just get treatment. I had herpes a few years ago. It will get better.

Yeah, I got the meds but there's no cure.I don't get symptoms but I'm stuck with it for life. People avoid it like the plague.

Should've expected no interest. Have a nice day everyone.

Don't worry. Just avoid having sex when you have symptoms. The rest of the time there's no problem.

Just find a chick with similar shit.

Herpes is manageable and there are plenty of people with various strains (most don't even know they've got it).

Don't be symptomatic during sex, and you're good.

>My life was perfect until it wasn't anymore and now I'm depressed
get over it faggot?

I wish that were true. I get symptoms only once a year but the books say it's still contagious. Thanks for replying

Man, I really wish I could. People would kill to live my life but for whatever reason, this stupid thing is ruining me, mentally. And I guess physically since I'm not getting laid.

Shows that no mater how good you think your life is women can fuck it up in a second. You'll be fine acyclovir will clear it up in a week or two. Not a big deal at all. And save your fucking mony for fuck sake. Making almost 100k with with only 50k in the bank is not good unless you've only been working year. Don't assume you will allways be able to work or that your house won't need major repairs. Get a hobby thats not too expensive that doesn't involve chassing women so you have something to look forward to doing each day and you'll stop sweating the meaningless shit like too much like a painfull rash on your peter. Hsv2 Can't be cured but it can go away for years at a time if cared for properly. Still gotta tell your partners but that gets easier and less stressfull as time goes by.

I have 17% of my income going into my 401k and I'd likely save a ton more if I knew how to cook. I blow a little bit on travel every year too. So I could gather up more cash if I really wanted to.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement, user.

I'm always scared of this and get tested immediately.. even after sex with the cleanest, most wholesome 10/10..

That being said, you have it now, where do u go from here? That is all that can be done is what i tell myself

The only thing u fucked up a bit is sex as you know it, women haven't ruined your life, you did this to yourself, your life isn't ruined.

I always tell myself, if one of those tests comes up positive, I'll just go to a (insert affliction here) dating website

find a bitch who already has the herpe

on your dick or face?

Kek. Enjoy ur herpes faggit

I took every precaution, got tested ever 4 months, always wore a condom and I still got it. Shit odds.

I don't blame women as a whole or anything but I suppose I should've asked that she take a $100+ std test before touching her, lol.

Positive Singles is full of guys, sadly. I'm guessing because girls don't need a website to find a chump who's accepting of the risk.

I am almost in the same position as you but I only make 45k a year but I am rich with properties a big family so who cares what I make, and i always say to my self, if I ever got herpes I would kill my self, no point in living after that, even though some people seem to be "proud" of their herpes wear it like it is accepted. I think you need to kill yourself op, that is what is on your mind, the human race no longer needs you tbh famalam

on my dick. I only get an outbreak once a year. Aside from those 3-4 days, everything looks totally normal.

Thanks buddy.

well at least it is not on your face, try weird shit to purge it out lol

I'm not proud of it and it's not worth killing myself over.

I have however thought of getting a plane ticket to Thailand and letting my sexual frustration go wild over there.

I work in realestate, own several investment properties and pay 35k a year in tax just from my work so I obviously earn more then you. Just goes to show there is always someone better then you. Oh and I am disease free

this is proof you probably need to kill your self lol

Cool story bro

Nah.

just wear condoms from now on until forever
you were supposed to wear condoms anyway
prior to getting herpes you were supposed to wear them for your safety, now you wear them for the safety of others

Not op but nice, I would be way richer than you, but depression is a helluva drug, I enjoy the simpler dumber life. No point in effort in life when everyone is a social media whore the will fuck you over nowadays.

I was wearing condoms, dude. I still wear them for my safety. I don't want to catch anything else!

Wtf you must have been using a shitty condom then...

wtf was my reaction as well. Not shitty condoms either.

Condoms do not prevent herpes transmission. Shut your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

OP, just live life as you would otherwise. The herp isn't bad. When cornered, lie.

post condom then

Hey rich guy
Check this video out for me
youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0

I was about to take a photo of my mangnum condoms and then I realized that user's would either think I'm using someone else's photo or think I'm black.. They're Magnums. Not cheap, that's for sure.

Sounds like maybe cooking would be a good new hobby. You can combine that with your travel too. Women love men that can cook. Takes time skill practice and will save you lots of cash. Your travel becomes an investment in your new skill. Stay in good shape and you'll be high on life again. Sounds like another life saved by Sup Forums LOL. Now go post a thread on /x/ asking to be redpilled on why the earth is flat the see how long you can keep them going. And don't for get to tip your fadora to really gett'em worked up.

Not clicking that shit nga

lol, thanks user :D

look, kevin spacey, we don't want you here either.

actually he kinda looks like ukranian kevin spacey.

stop worry about insecure actual niggers on here

wtf arent they made by trojan but I read it is more a skin to skin thing with herpes, if you were going to fuck like a rabbit you should have done your research, even if your shaft where the condom sometimes dosent roll down all the way touches her dirty pussy you can still get it.

Post in this thread too often and you might get cancer too.

That pic came from this recent news: nypost.com/2017/12/17/mistress-sues-married-hedge-funder-over-std-and-lies/

Sup Forums is racist as fuck. I don't want any part in that.

And yes, I'm aware of the skin-on-skin thing. That's probably what happened. Big dick problems.

Best thing to do is kys asap

OP I don't think you're rich, if so help me out.. I will give you some good luck

1P41oK4mtiWXFtVq
9cEJCAUBS8DMdY35J9