The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/mu/64515048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SD >>>>>>>>>>>

Mellon Collie in the correct track order, not the CD order.

Mellon Collie has its charms but the trash songs add up really fast

what is the 'correct' track order?

Required reading: yuki.la/mu/64515048

Siamese Dream

What do you consider the trash songs?

siamese dream

I love these 2 albums I can't really say one is better. They're just different.

However like said you need the original vinyl track list, it just flows a lot better.
I probably listen to SD a lot more though since I like to listen to MCIS from start to finish.

Mellon collie is the more ambitious creative endeavor, but Siamese Dream is a better cohesive whole

Overall I gotta go with SD. Both are amazing albums tho

Gish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Adore

right is a 5/10
left is a 2/10

Bad opinion

Mellon

Siamese dream is better but if Mellon Collie was cut down to like 13 tracks it would be 10/10.

Use the 1995 tracklist

Siamese Dream for those sweet sweet roaring electric guitars, Mellon Collie for the softer tracks.

Why do that? it's already a 10/10
What?

Holy shit this is stupid autism. It is very incorrect.

This is wrong. The CD was released before the vinyl. The vinyl was an afterthought and had a different track list just to fit on the record and an incentive to buy it.

Wow, the original vinyl tracklist is pretty amazing

Eh, I don't think it's as good as the real tracklist. The addition of several crap bonus tracks bogs it down as well.

Haven't listened to the bonus songs, but I like how they group the similar style songs together, sounds like it would flow well better. I'll have to give it a try next time I listen to the album

Part of the charm of the album is the extreme dynamic shifts. Grouping the songs together destroys that, the original intent for the album.

Yeah I guess, but on the vinyl its a bit different with each side of the disc being a different theme, makes sense to group it together then. Which is your favourite disc of the cd version?

BOTH

siamese dream easily

>but on the vinyl its a bit different with each side of the disc being a different theme
The CDs have a theme as well, so this point is irrelevant

>Which is your favourite disc of the cd version?
The 2nd.