Why is most punk leftist? Is there any good right-wing punk that isn't nazi shit?

Why is most punk leftist? Is there any good right-wing punk that isn't nazi shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NT_Mzy8ATj4
youtube.com/watch?v=q_kMg7VQWEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there any good right-wing punk
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Here's your (you)

Why does punk always have to be political? At least didn't inject their views into their songs very often.

Holy shit my dude

fear is alright if you like saxophones

Please be ironic

>Why is most punk leftist?
Because punk is for children

>not recognizing pasta

Yes user, this!
youtube.com/watch?v=NT_Mzy8ATj4
All you will ever need

C-c-c-c-criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge

>not recognizing a pasta

Where did the "punk is leftist" thing come from? What '77 punk bands were explicitly left-wing in their lyrics? I can only really think of the Clash. Sure, there are more who were probably left-wing in private, but stuff like the Buzzcocks or the Ramones or the Dead Boys more or less avoided politics in general.

Cringe if not pasta

Punks always felt anarchist to me not liberal. Alt right fags just like to get butthurt over anything. For a group that complains about special snowflakes they sure act like them

I'd rather have you people show me some good leftie punk as I've been listening to some great RAC and would ike some great anarcho punk to go with it. I've been asking this in many threads and no one ever gave me any links, I'm desperate and furious.

Because historically all of punk is filled with clueless little bandwagoning edgelords. See The Clash, etc.

Johnny rebel I guess

any opinions not left wing are nazi by definition

Oh go cry on pol

Everytime

>boy who cried nazi

Youre not a victim so quit with the victim complex

>I'm the only one whose oppressed!

No one is oppressed least of all a whute pol browser who rants about muh whites without any impudence. Grow the fuck up

Considering you get on the case of me pol boogeyman that's pretty telling of where you lie on the political map.

Oh go jump in traffic

>getting triggered
Typical beta nu male cuck

Grow up. Or better yet jump off a building

Get madder bitch

>Cry more bitch
Oh the irony. All you righties do is cry

I've missed this pasta.

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right"
> It feels like an actual counter culture

It's off the charts

>n-no u!
Great rebuttal, bitch

Cant come up with a comeback huh faggot. Too busy jerking off to anime and eating cheetos

>getting defensive
Looks like I found the nerve, cuck.

Well there are some liberal Punk. That stuff is full of shit. They think their punk by dissing Trump lol

Real punk is about respecting the president.

The Orwells

youtube.com/watch?v=q_kMg7VQWEc

>DAE THINK WHITES ARE OPPRESSED??

t. 14 year old rick and morty filthy frank redditor

Yes, disrespecting the established government is not punk at all. Punk is about respecting the status quo, authority, and paying your taxes.

Right wingers are boring, they just re-enforce tradition. So obviously they cannot make good modern music.

You can't be a liberal and be a punk. Democrats are still enabling the corporatocracy we live in. Trump is bad but the entire American government is bad. The only punk political ideologies are communism and anarchism

>wants punk, that's all about extremes
>wants it to be political, but not radical

It's either nazi or cuckzi punk

Anarchism is still leftist. OP didn't say liberal.

a lot of folk punk is heavy on real "anarchism" and less on "leftism"