Whats it like beeing a normal fag?

Whats it like beeing a normal fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0i4u7HG8Wz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its horrible. I worked really hard to turn my life around and succeeded and for the last 15 years i have regretted every minute of it. If i could i would go back to living with my grandma doing nothing but smoking weed and playing video games all day.

why are you asking us?
do you think we know?
go ask facebook and bring us back answers!

i dont really understand why it isnt the most desirable lifestyle, as if the only is judgement is resentment because most people will work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week just to survive, that doesnt sound like life to me, just slavery.

Well i`m on the brink of ascending to normiehood...dont want to tho. Have to get a job but want to, go to university basically. Cant tho bc money does not growlive on trees in germany, except if youre a shitskin..

For real.
Nice for you to be able .
Can you just go back to grandma's but you've more comforts now which have to be maintained?
Is the comfort more comfortable now or as a waster.

>be me, 25
>long term gf's parents pay for me to go to university to study music
>they all believe i will blow up
>so do i
>live in studio in comfort
>aim for the stars

i live a blessed life and people dont say shit because they are jelly and im not an autismo retard irl

Most people dont have the luxury in life to not work 8 hours a day 5 days a week so they do what they have to do to put bread on the table. They seek higher positions or go to school so they can make more money and buy a better lifestyle for themselves because nearly everyone just wants to chill instead of work. The few that enjoy working usually make it big and employ the average normalfag. They work for retirement and seek jobs with benefits so they can worry less about the money they earn and can spend more of it on comfort items. Some people start families because theyre lonely or want to be remembered or dont like their life choices and want to try raising someone to do better than them so they can feel indirect relief.

>Wahhhh.
>I'm broke because of some other people.
>the dark skin people have it easier
>it's not my fault

Isnt college free in Germany though????

yep, but everyone just wants to do nothing and if you can find a way to exist without selling your time (which is definitely possible) then you can pursue it, but you must aware of the fact that you might fail and be penniless and alone

Some people explain their perspective as fact as if other perspectives weren't obvious to the rest of us.

The people who pursue that are the ones who start businesses or invest in something. You will always have to sell your time but some people figure out how to make the money work for them so at some point they dont have to sell their time anymore.

do you just get off at explaining the obvious?

Just me and my dog.

It sucks, every day I want to die, when I get to work I start slacking off immediately
Work 10 to 12 hour days, I have enough to cover rent, food all my insurances and have a little left over to splurge or save

But on the plus side, it feels nice to put things into savings or the stock market. It feels like at least I'm not doing nothing with my life, smoking weed (which I used to love to do, still would do it if my job didn't drug test) playing vidya and lazing around.
That shit is for kids and college students user, when you're over 20 it's time to start getting a job and making savings. If you live a NEET lifestyle, and stay broke but happy, you'll never really own anything, if any emergency happens you're screwed (car breaks down, get sick, break your leg, etc.)
I hate my life but I want to do more than just subsist I want to succeed

you decide what you need user, if its just you and your dog then so be it.

What about inherited wealth?
So you're actually wrong. It's easy not to earn your own money.

who knows?
who cares?

im not trying to be right so whatever man. i get off to posting obvious shit

I am () and will be inheriting a large sum of money soon, my father worked very hard for me to have that money and I will be supporting my (eventual) family very comfortably with it.

it was me who said u get off to obvious shit, which is obvious.

>that shit is for kids and college students user
why?
>when you're over 20 its time to start getting a job and making savings
why?

Obvious would imply correctness so you are certainly trying to be right

Well anyway OP my experience as a normalfag was pretty repetitive and boring. I didnt particularly apply myself in high school and never went to college so i never got a job past a basic management position. Got bored of working all the time so im being a bum living in my parents living room at age 24 doing shitty grubhub deliveries for beer and savings money.

Ill reply saying yes youre right i want to be right so you can get your smirk

Noice.
I bet those suckers thought you would be taking care of them in old age.
Greedy fucks.
Spend it all now to avoid inheritance tax.

Fuck you captcha, if you know then why are you asking.

if i was talking to you irl i would tell you not to talk to me because you are a boring little faglord
but here it just makes me think, why are you even bothering?

Oh right
>maybe I want to be wrong, did you ever think of that

Good lad.

Because its fun entertaining newfags on this board when i should be sleeping instead. Who knows, maybe im making some high schoolers day right now. i could also be talking with someone who genuinely thinks theyre winning a debate. fuck if i know

>entertaining newfags
>making a high schoolers day
>thinking this is a debate
wanna know how i know you're gay?

>I just got up and don't feel like doing the things i wanted, setup, half built, started or planned yesterday.

Have lsd just to break the monotony and thought pattern.

My brain is cool so I'm afraid to damage it with lsd.

Most people talk too much.
My friends don't talk enough anymore.

No doubt I'm the problem.

Don't believe in afterlife.
. And bored obviously.

And I'm gonna leave here now cause of captcha. Boring. FOff

Because i literally cannot stop sucking cocks? Are you at least enjoying yourself right now?

He's happy cause he is getting feedback I think.
>You're gay
Want to know how I know you're immature?

How do you see the screen tho?

>check
Mate

Teaching through example?

Nah. It's cause you think gay is a negative.

This thread is 4cham.
>The angry getting a feeling of superiority by correcting any little mistake or assertion.

You know I'm right

lsd is fun m8
idk can you literally not stop sucking cocks? that sounds like a you problem not a me problem, one you should address. i was more thinking making a high schoolers day.
are you calling me immature for calling him gay lol?
because i am immature but not for that reason you batty boy

what are you even talking about you absolute faglord

kek you thought i was the user you have been arguing with for the last 5 mins and not just some Sup Forumstard who likes throwing a wrench at two faggots

Lsd microdosing is something i here is pretty great for day to day use. Only ever done full day trips myself so i cant say for certain if microdoses are worth it. You ever try it out?

no ive only taked acid once and it was p dope.

i have friends who want to do microdosing and i have read about it but tbh i dont trust it at all, sounds like a surefire way to slowly become retarded

>not for that reason
>implying there is a reason
>implying your not just buthurt and unimaginative

I'm pretty unimaginative and boring myself which I hide behind a facade of nonchalant.

Thanks all, I feel much better about myself having read what ye think.
I'm off to do something more worthwhile.
(like shit my pants)

Lel you replied to a different user thinking it was me, the user who has been entertaining newfags all night

Glad to have been of some use user. Take it easy

Basically yes but you need to live somewhere and you have to eat

lel you have fallen into the trap of replying an user you thought was the same user as the user in anons post he replied to, just stop now buddy before you try to respond to this and find that it was in fact, a different user you replied to.

you are all fags and being called gay is definitely a negative regardless of how your obscure little mind wants to interpret it

Lets see how far this anonhole goes for you have in fact replied to a different user who isnt the last user

Free education and you are talking about having to pay to eat.
Do you think you should have free house and food?
Part time job?

Fucking newfags.

Cheers

Am i a fag because youre calling me gay or because you like me? Im gonna need you to send me a photocopy of your ID so i can make sure youre not a pedophile and we can be friends

you are a fag because you are being called a fag from the person who determines whether or not they respect you

>why?
Well if you are a kid or college student you probably don't have many responsibilities other than just school, which doesn't take up 100% of your time. Obviously that's my opinion (it's for college students and kids) and not based in fact.
When you're older, yeah it's an option to do nothing, receive neetbux or inheritance or live off your parents, grandparents, etc. Whatever you have to do. I'm sure it's lots of fun. But you're not building towards something, you're not making a better future for yourself and others. Limiting yourself is death, stagnation. That's why. Do you want to retire someday? Do you want to own a home and a car, live in comfort, have medical expenses and funeral expenses bought and paid for? Or do you want to go into massive debt and live at a budget funeral home where the nurses ignore your call button while you slowly feel life slipping away from you, neglected and abused?
>why?
When you're over 20 is an arbitrary rule I just made up obviously. I started working when I was 17. If you can find a way to make it work, I guess good for you, but it's a selfish and short-sighted kind of victory. When you see people your same age married with kids and houses, dogs and big backyards, because they chose to work and save and do something, and all you did was masturbate smoke weed and play vidya, do you think that'll still be a good feeling at 30? at 40? 50? By the time you realize it's not a good feeling in the long run, I'm afraid your best chance at a good life are over

Im still not understanding. Do you want to be one of the cocks that blocks my view of the screen or not? I swear, fags these days cant just be clear with anyone.

*teleports behind you*
user warned you for now you have replied to an hero who was in fact not the user that has been implied through replies by other anons claiming not to be anons but he is in fact the one true other user
by replying to him you have activated his trap card, swap places with any user, and just by replying to user you have become user and only insulted yourself while user continues to reply to anons as if just some other user
its called anonnoreplikakke

>Thread about being norm
>focuses entirely on his homophobia
Ding ding ding
Winnrar
Tldr

You still need to earn 5000 bucks per semester
When you do a part-time job you need even longer Studiing

>not working over 20 is the same as masturbating and smoking weed and playing vidya
>i work away my young time so i can pay people to look after me when im older

>Tldr
Well you asked and I answered. If you don't want to take the time reading (you must be so busy not working) I don't know what to tell you

i imagine german degrees in getting raped my muslims are basically worthless

Not if user wants to major in whoring himself to muslims to further their religion of piece

I would be masturbating smoking weed and playing vidya all day if I didn't have a job. I don't know what else you kids do these days. Make youtube videos and post on twitter?

>subtle jealousy
if you had the money not to work you just wouldnt

needing to work is bullshit all you need is money, they are not the same thing.

do you not have any interests outside of vidya and wanking lol?

hobbies, arts, love life, education, sport. are you an autismotron ?

Everything is built.
Continuous development is death.
Planet is finite. Imagination isn't.
I find ads on tv that sell funeral to the elderly because they're are reports that it's expensive now to be the worst and first people to be pushed into the human blender for green stuff.

How do you expect to get money user? And dont say something edgy like inherit a fortune or rob someone.

>inheriting is edgy
top kek
or you could just become very good and in demand at a task that you enjoy doing where you can set your own prices?

Does anyone really need anything other than vidya and wanking? Yeah, i didnt think so.

It's cool. I have a healthy relationship with a wonderful woman. I have a job as an auto tech making good money. I have friends in real life who like to hang out with me. Most importantly, I've pushed my depression into a near remission. I really recommend it

vocaroo.com/i/s0i4u7HG8Wz4

Oh so you mean get really good at working a specific task and control the market? Forgot that requires no work, my bad.

Yeah that's pretty much right. If I had the money to not work I might not.
Or engage myself in a different kind of work, youtube, playing MTG tournaments
MTG. Maybe I am an autismotron. Haven't had a girlfriend in years
>I find ads on tv
I'm sorry I didn't really understand what you're saying there. Continuous development is not gonna kill you, it's the only thing that's gonna stop you from stagnating and feeling depressed

I only enjoy things for a short time so I just don't feel like carving or any woodwork.
If I want to make it I don't care about profit.
If I want profit I don't care about making it.

Success takes work
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I pity the man who requires more than that.

Good for you user.
Genuinely pleased for you.

Fuck you and your little face made of symbols. Im going to sleep probably after this thread dies maybe

I've had a job once, it feels weird. Like you're useful, good for something. Also tired, sleepy and itchy (I worked with fiberglass). Kinda miss it now.

I feel the conviction in his words down the phoneline.

Sounds shiiiitte

do you think a painter starts his canvas thinking its work?
sounds quite autismo but there are all sorts of pussies around who want all sorts of men, you can be super nerd and sexy at the same time; and beyond that, a mans life is not valued by his partner or how many he has had because we are all worth the same.
>If I want to make it I don't care about profit.
>If I want profit I don't care about making it.
but in terms of pragmatism you have to decide somewhere what you want to do and to pursue it, and those two things are NOT mutually exclusive, if you think they are then i urge you to attempt to believe otherwise.
fair enough, we all create our own priorities but know that from most other humans you deserve no respect

Its pretty alright, have a girlfriend. About to ship off to bootcamp to be a marine. Eventually going to kill either gooks or sand niggers. Feels good

well workanon has to go to work. Later fags

have a good shift, i hope you win some millions

Oh I logically understand pragmatic behaviour and do maintain a "normal" life making and selling shite. I just don't care or enjoy it.
I was raised being asked, And what good is that for? So I'm fucked up by years of brainwashing to feel uneasy about doing things I like with no practical end.
So maybe then I resent the practical and refuse to enjoy them.
Where did I put that lsd?

>i just dont care or enjoy it
then pursue something you do care about and enjoy fam

>about to ship out
>feels good
Not for long son, not for months.

I think the world is developed enough so I dont care to advance anything.
My formal training is in computers so I could be making robots but I don't want to contribute to this development for development sake society so I went back to traditional making. It's the happiest I've been but still a long way from contentment I'd say.

i feel the same way, if i wanted to progress the species then, lets be real, i've already missed that boat so FUCK THAT. basically im just gunna live as a selfish but happy individual who will try to elevate anyone else to my mindset because it is my duty as a good man to be good to people and to attempt to bestow kindness and happiness.

i will probably invest in robotics soon, probably around $100K over 5 years but i know nothing of how to do this or what to do, but i will learn when the time comes.

Look for startups that have something you believe in maybe. Robotics companies are being built on the back of a single good design

I've yet to see a good tea/soup maker, food prep. That'll take off when we good one breaks into restaurants.

user, I'm sorry... you were a normalfag from the beginning.

yeah maybe but my misses isnt gunna let me piss it away, very good advise for the culinary industry; there are certain industries that will never die.

Assisted suicide robot $$

I met a wallflower man for a blind date one time, and there was this chill that came in when I realized how invested she was in appearing normal.

These days, I've surrounded myself with so much weirdness, the closest I ever get to "normal" is standing in line at the grocery store. It doesn't look like much fun.

I believe "normal" people only bother with that look because they think it keeps them safe. I believe they are wrong.

she's gonna cheat on you while you're gone.

Quadrocopter drone suicide booth and smartphone app to call it.

Christ, I hate autocorrect. Wallflower man should have been, woman once.

to be fair, i thought you were just talking about a quiet girl

Also their margins would benefit from the stability of income from robot servants.
>let me
Investment isn't rocket science, it's harder.
If bitcoin were to be used as much as only printed dollars or printed euro then 1 would be worth about 65000$.

in 2010 someone on Sup Forums game me 3BTC so I could buy a gram of weed from silkroad

it was not worth it in hindsight lol

Octocopter drone suicide booth and funeral home with optional detachable casket making drone including smart call® compatible with any mobile device.