Hey Sup Forums I'm having trouble with cockroaches at my place. They are literally everywhere...

Hey Sup Forums I'm having trouble with cockroaches at my place. They are literally everywhere. I have tried everything and can't seem to stop them. Please someone give me advice to get rid of them. Anything.

Call pest control

Long story short, we had to move twice to get rid of them. We had double plastic bagged all our appliances and cleaned everything liked crazy. This really worked for us though. Your milage may vary. I'm so sorry user. After living with them for a few years, I never want to see another one of those fuckers as long as I live.

Try diatomaceous earth

Apartment complex or house user?

House brother, it's a big house with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One garage. Also I'm in AUS.

I'll give it a shot user and see what happens.

Don't know if you're the same user; user. But pest control can't do anything. Spray and pray works for a bit but that's about it.

these cunts are everywhere lad, Have u tried mortein baits?

Can you get ahold of pic related, m8? I once owned a four family house which became totally infested because of some tenants. Roaches so bad that they were out in daylight, they had lost all fear. A friend who worked for pest control recommended thus stuff. It has roach pheromones in it, the roaches eat it, carry it into the walks and due, then the other roaches eat the corpses, they die, and do on. Two months and the house was totally clear. Get it on Amazon.

Brother, I hope you form Aus but I've tried every fucker on the planet. I went to Bunnings and got every killing agent there. I want the fuckers gone. They have gotten into my room man. It's kinda embarrassing, I don't want to invite friends over because of what they will think of the roaches.

We have amazon in Australia but I'm not hundred percent on it. I have to check it out. I'll order it tomorrow and see if it works user.

remove the food source.

Roaches are feeding on something.

Try trashcans with tight closing lids. Clean the garbage disposal weekly. Recycle bins outside (roaches love the left over drops of soda)

Interesting user, that's the exact thought I had. We have a family of six so there is a fair amount of food. I thought that the bins and the dishes that weren't cleaned were the problem. You might have a point user.

bloody oath iam lad, Do you have any palm trees around yours, the fuckers seem to like the acorns that drop from them.

Nah brother no palm trees. I live in Canberra so the weather is radical. I have no idea what brings them in.

it could also be shit that your neighbours have around my neighbours had a chicken coop and that was a fucking breeding ground for them. they can come from any trash thats around as well

This shit right here works.also its generic.the name brand equivalent is called "DuPont roach dope" just in case you can't find pic related

Roaches eat EVERYTHING. You'll never remove everything they eat, they'll eat the glue on the back of postage stamps and envelopes. They'll eat each other. The only thing that works is a big scale poison campaign.

No problem from the neighbours but there are kids and shit that dump crap next to my house. I am the last house on the block and my backyard is the nature strip so that might be it.

I found the poison user, just have to order it tomorrow and see what happens.

I've tried user and nothing seems to work. Thanks to anons here I've gotten a few different points of view and figured out what I might be able to do.

learn to live with them, faggot. or call a professional exterminator

Combat roach gel

German cockroaches are tough fuckers, and they are so adept at breeding that it's near impossible to get a handle on them once they start invading.

They can survive on anything and one female will produce 75 babies every 3 weeks.

Once you see just one roach skittering around there are at least 100 more you aren't seeing.

They eat anything, and are able to find anything to eat. They stay near water sources, and warm appliances.

They will eat glue from books and wallpaper, they will eat wood and plant matter, they will even eat cat shit from a litter box, I've seen it.

The problem is with so many things they can find to eat, it's impossible doe you to keep them out.

Even if you scrub and mop your house each night, they will eat the residue from your sink drain.

Good luck man, may just have to move.

Can't they are a pain. It's just the professional's sprayed and prayed and they kept coming back.

What do I do with it?

Try a world war

Nuke them

I'll just have to keep fighting user.

I think that's the best op. But do remember that roaches can stand some amount of radiation from nukes.

Boric acid powder works, and it's usually pretty cheap. Roach Ridd is a popular brand here in US, if you wish to research.

That’s kinda good news, apartments are tough because the other residents will fuck up the measures you’ve taken to get rid of the roaches. You’re gonna have to lay traps, maintain extreme discipline about removing food and water sources, and remove all places they could hide and lay eggs. When my parents first got married and lived in an apartment the roaches were so bad that had them in their answering machine. I would also recommend bug bombs, and if that doesn’t work an exterminator

We have a version of Roach Ridd here in Aus and I have tried that. But I have not tried Boric Acid Powder. So I shall give that a shot.

not the same user as it takes multiple visits from pest control. If you need to use a different company then do it

Fair enough, then I shall try that. I have bombed the place but it's something else. I know that that they are somewhere else. I know traps are working so far but they are still showing up.

I might have to get the whole place done more tan once hey. I'll have to take the advice of the anons on this thread then.

WAGE CHEMICAL WARFARE

Borax everywhere. Keep pets away while its out.

I haven't seen the new season of samurai jack. Shame. But I think I need to wage war. It's now or never user.

I like the powder, because they crawl through it and carry it back to the nest. Good luck to you.

You're the second person to recommend that user. I shall do and see what happens.

Clean your fucking house.

Thanks user, I hope it works out. I will try my best.

learn to enjoy eating them.

Save your father from the whale

>I'm in AUS
>Asking for it

Boric acid dust. Just a tiny amount anywhere they go. If you can see the dust it's too much.

I had the same shitty problem for almost half a decade and truly the only way is to kill them by overkill. I bought this 60 cont of roach bait and roach gel from amazon. Threw these motherfuckers in literally every corner of my house along with the gel in between small spaces. My fucking House was like a Vietcong minefield. I haven’t seen a fucking roach in years. Although I’m royally fucked whenever I do have to get those traps eventually and see all the hidden death everywhere.

Worth it.

Get some rats to eat the roaches

start sealing drains when not in use(sinks, baths, anything that is used for drainage or leads underground). mix borax with a small amount of powdered sugar and sprinkle it in the areas where they seem to be bad

Use Coca Cola.

SERIOUSLY!