Why do butts turn men on so much?

Why do butts turn men on so much?
They're just two big blobs of fat.

>OP has ascended and leaves us mere mortals to wallow in our own stupidity

>kek

do you guys just like fat then?

Except it's muscle you retard. Learn to anatomy

Women like male butts as well.

Human males are... in a sense, programmed to find big tits and butts and hourglass figures attractive, as it suggests fertility. That's what evolution has done, at least.

Maybe that one is. Not the ones I like that are pure muscle. Ever heard of squats?

no this is muscle, girl butts are mostlfy fat

see

Boobs are fat too retard. No fat in balls though, so check those out.

My fucking dick

no one said they weren't retard. can you read?

ass?

The asses of female baboons swell when they are ovulating. A fuller ass=fertility maybe? I imagine it's the same reason we find big tits amazing.

Cuz if she gotta fatty n u hittin it from the back u got more cushion n feels tighter, u white boys like to feel bones hittin together

Millions of years of evolution have programmed the male brain to be attracted to the female form.

Idk, they're jiggly and look hypnotizing when they move + they poop out of them so that gives it a dirty factor. It's just natural
That's like asking why we breathe air

W H O
H
O

The only people who don't like asses, have never tasted one.

>OP We are monkeys, not like niggers but like Apes, before we were human, we were monkeys.
>Evolution had us on all fours, we only saw butts, we sniffed butts, we wanted butts, we fucked butts, we love butts
>It showed us if a woman was fertile, the more plumper the more alluring and more beneficial towards us as mates and parental offspring bearers
>As we began to evolve butts took a back pedal and another evolutionary trait that interested our sexuality were the breasts
>They indicate the same thing, but the original allure of maternal benefit and sexual benefit is and always will be the butt.

The better question is how do women like dicks, they look like fucking alien fingers with a small vagina attached on the tip. Some of them look like that with a wrinkly skin sweater that covers the tiny vagina.

And then they have two sagging balls covered in stretched out skin, and women and faggots suck on both of them like it's made out of gold.

Truth is idk, i guess it's just biology for both of genders and queers.

instinct mostly. women who have a hour glass or curvy figure where the hips and bust are bigger than the waist have higher deposits of fat in those areas. the higher deposits of fat in these areas are good for estrogen levels and reproduction. my own idea is that wider hips and round ass usually come about after puberty and might be a signal on sexual maturity in the sense that the woman/girl is viable for impregnation. on the opposite end women find men who have a broader upper body in proportion to their hips more attractive. the v taper of the upper torso means the man has a good amount of muscle mass and thus higher levels of testosterone. women also find men who are taller and with more defined jaw lines attractive as well because these are also signs of a healthy level of testosterone. hormones affect the way our bodies develop and evolution has given us the ability to pick the best mates just by looking at them.

dicks are cute

sauce

cuz they're so squishy u just want to sleep on it forever ^▽^

are you gay or female cuz gays don't get an opinion.

why you taking then fag?

Thanks, professor.

more

I appreciate all genders.
If it's hot, I want to stick my dick in it.

There's nothing like hearing her thicc white ass smack against you doggystyle and seeing her pussylips grip your dick! Also her clean pink asshole, because girls with big asses like getting anal trust me Sup Forumsros

kill yourself despicable fag

Go gobble a dick faggot, this thread isn't for queers.

Who?

The same for tits

It's so obvious when you hear a virgin talk about sex

Why? a butthole feels the same to your penis whether it's on a girl or a boy

this is and never will be normal despite what the media tells you. KILL YOURSELF

more like this

You're right, more thicc white ass for me

Who cares what's normal

If she now go somewhere out, won't it be kinda uncomfortable to walk/sit with that plug in her butt?

nah not if she's lubed up right

YOU DO, ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS DO!

Why else do u push marriage so badly?

Why else do the transexuals want to be women and men despite what biology gave them so badly?

You're all different but u want to be "normal" on the criteria you put in your head.

But u can't be and that's OK queer, all you faggots push diversity but u all want that dream white picket fence house with the kids and a loved one on your death bed.

Or whatever maybe some of u just don't wanna be alone, regardless it's stupid and inhuman to not want to be normal, you just have a different idea of that in your queer head.

Now gtfo and don't come back.

then why you here?

Because without it, your dad would never have found the need of impregnating your mom and you wouldn't be here asking us stupid questions.

Be thankful, you owe your life to these blobs of fat.

I actually prefer girls both sex and relationship wise, I just would have no problems fucking a male either though

why do animals follow mating habits?
why are some birds attracted to females with certain color patterns or large breasts?
why did your parents not care enough about you to teach you about these common concepts?

who is this

Paula Robertson

stickylittlekittenn

ur gay if u ask this

Way to quote prison school, weeb.

Because we can stick on dicks in them. Nuff said.

Nice "Prison School" paraphrasing, faggot.

Because unlike tits, Hiding behind those two big voluptuous cheeks are holes that you can slide your penis into to feel the best stimulation ever.

Also they are connect to two sexy long legs. with their dick choking thighs.

Asses are just very versatile in eroticism.

Praise it, user

oh lordy lordy

her name is paula robertson

Is it weird that when I see a nice butt, all I can think about is the butthole between it not the vagina.
Not even a faggot

Moar.

That's an unhealthy spine curve...

The wide hips trigger instinct to seek good birthing canal for children. Big tits will have plenty of milk to feed all those kids cause you're busting a nut insider her pussy cause she has a fat ass and big tits.
Are you gay?

We like the wiggle and bounce, sit there and watch all day long.

His spine is fine, his back and ass are just so big it looks wierd

fucking centaur right there

SAUCE NOW!!!