Who likes heather?

Who likes heather?

I do, bump

Bump

Nice booty, got and pussy pics

Nice butt. Any with full figure

what would you do to her? She's a little chubby

There we go, hope there's more. With an ass like that you bend her over one hand on the throat one on the hair and give her a pounding. Any pussy?

before she started laser hair removal

and only other thing i have that shows pussy at all

moar face and tits

How you know her? Gf? Keep dumping this is the only decent OC on b right now

from a skype call where i just screenshotted it

ex gf

how old?

Actually might empty my balls to this thread thanks man

yea im gonna have to empty on those tits too

no problem, she made me cum so many times.

Feels good man

damn, she must have been such a good little slut for you

she certainly was

What a great pair of tits too. How many more do you have? I want to save the thread

quite a lot

Have a Dropbox archive? Or keep dumping plz

no dropbox

seconded. i need them all

Yeah man it's nice to find an OC thread that isn't the usual circle jerk of "let's all repost old shit we downloaded over the past year everyone has seen before and hit image limit in 10 mins with boring pics" hope OP dumps the motherload

tell me what you guys would do to her

a good tittyfucking for sure

she's great at that, having her jerk you off and cum on her tits is nice too

Seconded. I'm not big on getting head but with tits like that I'd face fuck her and blow all over it and those perfect tits any day

they fit great in your hand too

Ooh if you have more like this from front or behind with more thigh pics too that's great

moar

> (You)

> (You)
>moar

GOLD. Keep em coming brother

you guys want to fuck her fat ass?

Fuck yeah I'd be all over that. Was she down for anal? I gotta admit nice tits are always amazing but I am 100% an ass man and once I saw that fat ass at the start of this thread and no one else posted I was like I gotta bump this shit. Lol. I'd pound that ass until she couldn't stand up

she brought anal up but we never did it

yea, id def pound that ass too

Ahhh you missed out man she wanted it bad enough to ask!! I woulda been all over that with that fat ass

nah i mean she brought it up and we talked about it but she didn't want to do it in the end lol

What a tease. Shoulda bent her over and "accidentally" done it for good measure for teasing like that

that's how you get on a girl's bad side

Nah I'm not saying just fuckin throw it in there lol... Tease the hole a little and then go back to the pussy.. With anal if they haven't done it its more of getting over the fear than anything. Then after that they decide whether they truly like it or not. So a little at a time, teasing first, then maybe a little penetration another day, etc and it's not so scary. Even after that some girls love it and some hate it and then you drop it

good to know, i'll use that tip with my next gf, thank you

good work op

dem r scrumptious

i agree

OP. You aren't the only person who has nudes of this gurl lmao

There was one girl I was hooking up with for a while. We had fucked so much she was sore but she wanted more but couldn't because it hurt so bad. She started rubbing her ass on my dick and I basically started teasing the other hole but not putting it in or anything just rubbing, no hands or anything. Next thing I knew she took it and slid it in and took it like a champ. And it was definitely her first time anal I could tell. So trust me it CAN work lol

I share them a lot, but if you have any i haven't posted in this thread go ahead and share em

A wild contender appears. Let's compare and contrast nudes

Sounds like a plan then, i'm a freshman in college and the girl i'm gonna start dating when i get back to school after break is pretty kinky, i bet she'll go for it

had gf sophomore year, did it similarly. it can work haha

Any pics of the new one or is that off limits

Got no pics yet
sounds good

I wish all these pictures weren't so damn small. She has a great body. Why you do this to me?

sorry man

It's okay, still fapable. Thanks for sharing

no problem

agreed, still incredibly fappable.

also best oc thread in foreveer

thanks

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is best OC thread in forever. Sup Forums has become a snooze fest, I'd rather stare in the mirror and try to watch my facial hair grow most days

i love it when their clothes are falling off/nip slips. so hot

I like Heather, any full frontal/ass not so zoomed in?she's hot

fuckin a. yep, that does it for me

god, i just wanna fuck her and watch it fall off

More with face? Clothed?

bump?

She sure does enjoy showing off, noice

Buuuuuumppppp

More user, let's see that brown eye

I like lamp