Other urls found in this thread:

walkinghome.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=xFCTbd2sCxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paris
>mosque prayer call

France has been doing really well this year

Mary Bell, Comity, Pryapisme, the list goes on

I'm in Austin but I think Dallas has been kicking our ass this year so I'll pick Partaker

i know right, france has been really stepping it up, which is cool since i've been here for 5 years and for 3 of those 5 the local scene was shit

if you're into paris punk stuff you should check out P.M.S , Gomme , Dr Chan , Amazone

there are some good jam bands like Butterscotch Hawaiian too

i'll check out partaker

Shit sorry I just corrected the Pryapisme typo

no worries

just wanted to add that the scene in paris isn't that big (since most people are into hip hop or electronica and shit) like the drummer from mary bell is the bassist in gomme, the guitarist in mary bell is the guitarist in pms, the guitarist in dr chan is in like 3 bands...

Jacksonville
Shinedown

Do you not like Comity or Pryapisme? Also Svart Crown and as I recall Persephone qualifies although they're technically in some border city state

not crazy about pryapisme although i did see them live a few years ago, but comity is pretty ok

The new albums from both are pretty fucking amazing. I'd never heard of any of these bands before this year.

>my town
>my band

Cincinnati
Uhhhhh

pittsburgh
black moth super rainbow

The new Afghan Wigs is really good

>Auckland
>Implying we have a scene

The only band I've liked from Auckland is these guys from like 6 years ago

walkinghome.bandcamp.com

you guys have the latest iteration of the dream pop waifu generator with phaserdaze

San Diego
Drive Like Jehu

Oh yeah, she lives about 2 minute walk away from me :3

Tell me you haven't heard Trust Punks. Their album last year was so fucking awesome

Oh yeah I guess they're currently active again?

The names ringing a bell, I think I played a gig with them in 2015?

Checking them out now.

I also really liked the Broods album last year although of course very mainstream and probably not in the scene.

The new Nadia Reid is really good but I only heard it once.

newcastle upon tyne
culver

>the drummer from mary bell is the bassist in gomme, the guitarist in mary bell is the guitarist in pms, the guitarist in dr chan is in like 3 bands...
this is the worst shit, we have a really big scene but it's only members of the most popular bands who get given any opportunities
whenever you go see something new, there's always two members of some trendy band in there

>Grimsby
>no music scene

Biggest thing here is Mint though even they're practically unknown out-side of the town and nothing in particular: youtube.com/watch?v=xFCTbd2sCxk

>chicago
>bongripper

Kind of. They've been doing live shows for the past few years in small venues around the US and Europe. No plans on releasing any new music, however.

I know i just really wanna play in a band but everybody is already buddy buddy with everyone else :^(

Master/Death Strike is great too

Yeah Master had a great album last year

The equal of Black Love in my opinion.

>Southend
>The Horrors are the best thing to emerge from here.

tel aviv
the white screen