Show vegaaninen

Show vegaaninen

Thank fucking Christ. Hopefully that catches on because only being able to get fucking fries at most fast food chains gets real fucking old.
>Being a vegetarian is annoying anons

Most Fries are made in beef oil congratulations you played your self. McDonald's fries are made in veggie oil tho.

Vegan here Fuck McDonalds they are a corporation that destroys innocent life every day for profit Fuck McDonalds !!!

Thanks for the heads up on that
Oh good god do I try
OH HOW I TRY

Vegans should not be supporting unethical company's !

So you're not a real vegfag because there's 90% chance one of this batches of fries from a random chain will have been cooked in beef oil. So you're not vegfag anymore you broke the rules. How about just eat tasty things man what's so good about salads and meat free foods.

??? the fries are cooked in their own oil are you retarded?

More than just food companies are unethical; and that's too much damn effort to avoid for someone with no money or time.

Based on metabolism faggot fat people will be fat unless they starve them selves I've been with girls who could eat 5 cheeseburgers and still be skin and bones she couldn't gain weight to save her self. She had to eat 4-5000 calories a day to be healthy and eating tone of doubles cheeseburgers was the only way. If I ate those I'd be fat ass because my metabolism is slow as shit

Have you worked in fast food idiot there isn't enough oil in chopped potatoes to fry them in fryer. If you make real fries at home in fry cooler you can't just chop up a bunch of potato wedges and out them in the basket and magically have enough oil drilling from potatoes to fry them. Jesus you are retarded read the instructions on fryer box and it'll say full up to fill line with choice of oil.

Different company's cool in different oil retard. Some Fish places cook fish and fries in peanut oil or some in vegetable oil some burger places cook in peanut oil or surprise beef oil or even vegetables oil as well. If you think they juice enough potatoes to cook them in their own oil you are retarded. You have to fill the fryers with enough of their choice oil to fry the fries or fish or chicken.

Only retards actually watch mainstream media. Watching the news is pointless who wants to listen about politics or dead people. Just watch YouTube for cat and watch movies on streaming sites. If you rely on news media for information I guess ignorance is bliss.

that's me but i also don't bother not eating meat either that's why i'm not a vegan.

>Tfw when you're a vegetarian
>The only place that you can find a position at is a deli (McAlister's if you live in the south)
>They find out I don't eat meat
>Suddenly it's the new joke to make me do meat prep
>Every fucking day I wake up at 7 and cut up and weigh meat for 4-5 hours

Being a vegan is annoying, I feel you can justify eating what's produced by animals. (just do it ethically if that's your hang up)

Answer me this vegfags I get the whole personal protest you guys are doing and fighting meat eats is the new "man" to rebel agasint. But if you think the worlds going to change over the small percentage of non meat eaters. I'm just saying kudos to yourself for your personal protest. I just don't see why depriving yourself of tasty foods is worth it to stick it up to the man when the man will outlive you and doesn't give shits about your ideology.

also what about eggs
why dont vegans eat eggs

i see vegans with pet dogs, why not a pet chicken? Since chickens shit out unfertilized eggs all the time, why not eat them? They are unfertilized and thus not a life or ever will be if left to its own devices..

Jesus H Christ

When's the last time you ate a potato user?
Inb4 I'm not a cannibal

Sometimes it's just the concept of meat. One of my close friends has never really eaten meat aside from early childhood, and sees it as an equivalent to human flesh. (He thinks all meat is the same)
I also feel like most people try not to think about the butchery process, and often it can ruin even a meat eaters appetite.
I do it to hide my terrible personality, seriously, women focus on that and somehow get "good morals" from me lol.

what the fuck man, potato are like 90% cooking oil what are you on about, you can stick a straw in them and literally drink it if u want a heart attack. commercial potatoes u get are dried out kinda like raisins, man.

have you city slickers ever been out on a farm?

Vegans like UH NUH MUH POULTRY UH NU MUH FISH. Get over it fgts fucking delusional idiots. You know that you kill more life by being vegan? You are the reason why so much deforesting happens because of your stupid soybeans and plant roducts all jungle wildlife will be soon extinct. Good job vegan scum

Yeah no, i'm just a vegan for them gains.
them vegan gains. fuck ethics, ill kill anyone.

Jesus ate meats too buddy. If you want to go to heaven I wouldn't stick it up to that man. If you are the foolish person to believe in religion but hey you believe veganism is worthy as well. Animals will always be slaughter for meat get out of your pouty patty mood and get off your high chair and sit down and eat that tasty juicy cheeseburger and basket of beef oil cooked fries and enjoy what Jesus died for.

I'm actually makin some breakfast burritos rn, I don't see ny problem with eggs cause they're basically period.
Asians sometimes eat fertilized eggs like this, I can't do this shit tho

Big deal. McDonald's hasn't used real meat since the '70's

honestly since govt controls healthcare in the usa now, it will only take the next democrat president to enact laws to force veganism on the populace

>you must buy health insurance
>you must now obey health laws to save govt money for health care
>you can only eat meat once per month
>you must eat veggies and fruits instead
>you will comply or be imprisoned where you will be forced to comply or die starving

we're fucked people

Forgot image

I am vegan because i am student. I am smart and many girls on my university are vegans. So its the first step to get laid if i can say: "no really, i am a vegan too how is that". Then i get laid because of common veganess.

are you autistic? i said get your own chook as a pet. If that's unethical, why the fuck do vegans have dogs?

Ha you non meat eaters would have died off in early human civilizations sorry to break it to you bud but humans have been hunting and killing animals for centuries and sure enough you helped pop kill and skin that deer for the meals to feed the family in the bce to 1700s to etc. Otherwise you'd shut up about the morality of hunting to feed your family. It's only in this generations that we decided to help the pussies and give voice to faggots an trans and non meat eaters with freedom and choice to eat only veggies and soy based products.

I have fucked many vegan chicks, why would you need to be a vegan to do that? Worst case you can lie to them just to get the pussy?

Lot of extra work for pussy when lying is much easier.

ill take that as a yes

You sound like an African nigger
"This is how we lived in the past so it works now"

I'm not even anti-meat, I just don't eat it myself.
If it was life or death of fucking course I'm eating meat dipshit.

Ok bud get 10 potatoes make them in wedges and try to cook them in a home fryer. While they sit in the ss basket with the empty fyer you will look retarded. Home fyers instructions on box say to add your choice of oil to fill the gap either with cooking oil vegetable oil or he god tasting beef oil. Unless you're the kinda of faggot who just cooks his potato wedges on a pan in the oven unlike a real man who frys that shit.

I worked there and fries are cooker in separate vegetable oil baskets... So are the veggies.

Beef oil? Lol

i'm vegetarian

They also cook nuggets and fish products in the same frier.
Maybe shoud forcevegans to wear badges in public so they can be identified easily

Its vegetable or peanut oil. Dumbass.

Underrated post and checked

No one is talking about juicing potatoes you massive fucking faggot

I've been thinking about trying a vegetarian or vegan diet for a while now. mostly due to how much easier it would be to keep track of what I eat, and the health benefits of having such a diet.
how animals are treated is not a factor for me.

I eat animals every damn day.

I feel like you've never lived in a big city.
Some people are Islamic, Hindu, Jew. I don't like any of those religions but if I know something that they order has a certain meat in it I make them aware. It's not that hard or annoying user, just five more seconds.

like i said retard, you use non-dried out potatoes you generally don't find on store shelves, you drain the oil from them by squeezing them (Basically what 90% of vegetable oil is) and fill the fryer, dry them out and then fry them. Its basic fucking farm cuisine, man.

If the people didn't listen to the crying babies there would only be meats and meat based products so you're only choice would be vegetables which is a sad life to enjoy unless you like rabbit food. Only because we care that we have voice to faggots and trannies and non meat eaters that there is soy based products that simulate meat taste like vegan burgers and vegan bacon and vegan cocks to get put in faggot asses. That has nothing to do with Africa you idiot every civilization hunted and killed animals for food. You just don't do any hunting because the people have advanced to the creation of farmed animals.

i literally do the opposite, if some islamic sandnigger terrorist wants some mcnugs, i fry them fuckers in pig fat.

Tried to go vegan/vegetarian once, but it turns out, I need the essence of a living thing to survive.

Im like 90% sure they are easily identifiable by they're small frame, unnatural hair color, discolored teeth, soft hands, cum stained shirt collar and constant whining

You can grow potatoes and juice them they don't have to be store bought Jesus. Find some home growers who grow their own veggies and raise their own meats. They even would use beef oil because the fries will taste a hell of a lot better than juicing some potatoes to cook the potatoe wedges in. You are still the retard.

Wut? Potatoes have no significant oil amounts. Troll obvious

RIP I actually do this sometimes as well depending on their attitude. But I just don't tell them, I don't go out of my way to make it worse

This. We're literally smarter then vegans due to fueling our brains with adequate nutrition. Vegans are dumber because they have stunted development in their brains and retardation

I'd. Give it a try it's bin forever sints iv had a veggey burger I think it's gay to be all its vegan but we all konw nothing beat a good old double cheeseburger I ues to hit hope the McDonald's in my area like once every two weeks but now I never go there anymore it was ran by Spanish people and it was alright now it's ran by niggers and it's freaking terrible

rambling idiots abound

google it retard
no they have to be home grown, the supermarkets pre-juce and dry their potatos to make extra money be selling the juice as vegetable oil.

Sure delusional fatbag. One day your fat clogged arteries will bring you down for good you fat piece of wobbling shit. Mark my words

is this the state of Sup Forums? you sound like a complete and utter fuck up. where are the mods? why aren't we banning underage faggots like this guy?

I disagree
I would post a picture of myself just to see what you actually look like in return. And I was hinting towards the lack of forward movement of African civilization (basically just adding this bit now to further trigger you). I'm not an LGBT supporter or any kind of liberal activist, I literally just don't eat meat. Not even a vegan.

They use palm oil because its the cheapest oil available idiot. Dont need to google it i know it.

See here That's the whining I'm talking about.

No matter what I guarantee it's still coming in contact with meat products at a workplace like McDonald's and you know the employees couldn't give a flat fuck

Niggerlover go suck that niggerdick will ya?

This. A McDonalds is a disgusting place anyways no matter what you eat

you gotta be over 18 to post here bub

Fuck yiu nigger go eat a Hiv dick and due from aids

All I ever mentioned were wanting more variety of foods than fries at fast food places

100% true

you gotta be over 18 to post here bub

Whatever happened to Whopper Wednesday I used to be able to get two Whoppers for 4.63 now it cost $6 cuz they got this 2 4 6 thing going on it's fucking queer

Rekt

Yeah you have a point, the Starbucks coffee is also a good indicator to point out the weak links in our society.
>I can sleep well knowing the guys who picked the beans are saved by people like us buying fair trade products.
>Otherwise they would be picking cocoa leafs and working for cartels.
Fucking bearded twats

Not every chain is the same. Mom and pop chains don't waste money on serpeate fries for meats and veggies. Some will fry the fries in the same oil they fried the chicken in. I know chickens are subjective in vegfags because some will eat chickens but some say even fish and chickens are meats. Then there's some moms and pops with the best tasting fries you won't find anywhere because they cook them in beef oil. Some big chains do it but won't say the oil they use of just say veg oil to laugh behind your backs

>tfw you've never been on a farm
it's doki-doki user, you're one to judge a billion by one

What about glove contact touch meat Patty touch veggie patty what are you telling me they're actually going to invoice telling people to change their clothes for veggie patty or that second pair of tongs for the veggies that probably ends up getting mixxed up and used on both anyway

You are true user changing gloves or cleaning prepstation to get rid of meat product is wasting money and time in big corporations minds. "But sir I'm making salad for the guy who mention he was vegan 5 times when I asked what he wanted to eat" you'd be fired for being a whiny baby and wasting company time. It's about profit today lads not about appeasing the small percent of vegans who shouldn't even bother going to fast food they should continue shopping for home meals or vegan specific food chains.

If you "literally" just don't eat meat you are halfway there in beging vegan. However the toothpaste and shower products can or may contain meat based byproduct as you must be aware horses are processed and a byproduct is used in toothpastes and creams. If you eat nut free based or veg based candy or product there is a liability label that states the product was made and may have had contact with a meat based prodcut or nuts so unless you could accurately say you have no meat based products chances are you have encountered meat product being unaware that it is used everywhere not just in things you eat.

Vegans are just a complete joke. Why has this fucking earth become that shithole. There were no vegans centuries ago no fucking white SJWs BLM vegan shit. Is it because of some sort of chemicals in the environment? Holy fucking jesus what have you done.

My main question stands which no one vegfags here seem to have answered. Yes animal slaughter is bad yes there is meat byproduct in non food products so you'd have to be getting vegan toothpaste and make up and other commodities that are strictly made only with meat free byproducts I get all that's. But besides your personal protest to the slaughter of animals which will go unnoticed why are you depriving yourself of tasty foods and candies. Your effort will not change the minds of the big corporations who will outlive you and still slaughter animals and make animal based products regardless of your protest and morality to not eat meats. "But the butchery hurr durr" just be glad we live in modernized civilization where you don't have to watch pop skin the animals he killed to feed the family or even help him, there are exceptions to the people who live a homestead life and grow their own vegetables and raise and slaughter their own animals I can't help if you were born into that just wait to move away. But you literately can't escape how the world works. The only thing you're doing is depriving yourself to the wonderful foods and experiences that are out there having a open mind and not being so stubborn.

Honestly I wasn't expecting such a fluent argument. I try to stay away from products like you mentioned, however sometime it simply can't be help (something meat related being hidden behind the scientific ingredients). I don't really agree with shunning animal products, ie. Eggs, dairy. But I try my best to avoid using/consuming meat products. Things happen and it's not scarring to know you've eaten meat knowingly or unknowingly, just gotta accept and move on, same with if you find out your soap is made with animal parts, ya just don't get that type and pay more attention in the future (and that's if you actually care that much).

I just wanna say there are worse cultural things happening than Vegans. SJW's are more or less only connected to vegans by the "muh feelings" types of people that happen to be both. Look at the majority of what youth do these days (myself included) and you're still caught up over SJW/vegan shit? SJW's are destroying themselves from inside out and vegans, while some are annoying aren't necessarily an agenda like the prior.

People started to care about the pussies user and thus we have became the pussy. In China and Japan not even decades ago you'd been killed if you wanted to be a girl if you were a guy much less a fag you'd been killed sooner. The world was more harsh back then yes but it was peaceful when you didn't have Niggers being Niggers because they are ungrateful we gave them better life than being stuck in shit hut today they seem to have forgetton, faggots and trans are killed or conformed aren't anymore because they wanted rights all the sudden after inspiration from Niggers wanting rights. The world has gone soft.

Yes I have vegan friend who'd I'd gladly red pill the products he used in his hair or brushed his teeth with etc to ruin his whole life based on his ideology. I choose not to point it out because he's my friend and his own ignorance is his own bliss. Eitherway the blame will fall in himself or someone else when he becomes aware but from me it will not be on my own accord.

Only a vegetarian here but I can really only say that it's a preference for myself
Also, cooking atm so can't give too good but above is simply my best short response

So you enjoy eating only vegetabless that's your own preference I can get if you just don't like the taste of meats etc but the fact that there's needs to be whole ideology that's just as bad as the religious nut jobs makes the whole group look bad. Wether you made your mind based on taste of foods or some other reason I.e. The slaughtering of animals is irrelevant because it's whatever you want to do of course do it no ones forcing you to eat what you don't want to eat the world has offered more freedom to all of course. It's just the vegans that have to sit on a high chair and let people know they are vegan 10 times in conversations or shaming people who eat meats are why it's just as bad as religious nut jobs or the alt left or rights.

But explain more user did you group up eating the family meals that consisted of combination of meats and veggies and decided to only eat meats. I'll input my own I didn't eat anything meat as a child I ate soft foods like potatoes and veggies not because of morality of killing or animals but because my tonsils were too big once I had them removed at young age I became in love with all the wonderful foods that I had missed out on for the few years when I started to eat foods. And my disregard for the bland tasting vegetables grew. I still eat combination today of course. But my experience was based on bad tonsils that as a young child I considered veganims because I literally could just not get it down without gagging I thought it was my subconscious reaction that meats are wrong whereas I was wrong to think that. I'm a animal lover but even some animals kill animals to eat or they eat both veggies and meats like we are animals ourselves.

*grow up* and *not eat only meats* sorry for the typos and if I missed some.