What's the point of existence?

what's the point of existence?
is life meaningless ?

Yes it's pointless, though that doesn't make it meaningless

Fucking ridiculous. You exist! You won the fucking lottery just by existing! You probably live in a country full of prosperity and freedom! You can literally do anything! You live in the most technologically advanced time in the history of life! And you're whining about life being pointless! Fuck me man!

That makes it a circle

Circles are not the only pointless thing, there's also ovals and life in general.

Life has what ever making you give it

Existing is a blessing? Then why do i not want to exist?

Life isn’t what it seems. Life has always been bound by its own brain and the way we think and feel is a result of billions of years of evolution, that we have no say in. We are made of trillions of chemical and physical reactions that, when combined together, makes the full organism that is you and I. So you are basically an illusion, just a bunch of smaller parts that we can’t see with the naked eye.

Did you ever think that maybe the different species of microscopic life that make us up, actually created us as a machine/vessel that can navigate the world and supply them with energy and reproduce. That is all we are. We are just machines made by microscopic organism over billions of years used to just survive and protect the living things inside of us.

Its usually the difficult tasks that are the most worth doing, if it was easy it wouldn't be necessary or itwould already be done.

Because you have a shit attitude. You understand that you determine what your life is, right?

Because you're a little bitching cunt who chooses crying over getting his life together.

Ive determined that im going to shoot myself. What will my attitude change?

Dont worry, i wont be a sad sack forever, user. My time is coming.

What would you like to be different in your life?

I'm not sure if you're planning to kill yourself, or to actually man up and get your shit together

Apparently a less functional brain

If i could do it again Id try to keep my parents together and fail, again. Id try to not learn so much about life and how it works. Id try to focus more on social interaction. Id try have a better connection to my family. Id try to stay away from drugs and alchahol. It wouldnt matter, mental issues run in my family. I was born fucked and over stimulated. I dont want this anymore.

Oh, no. Im just waiting on my foid card.

Go outside and grab a handful of dirt and ask yourself if that is meaningless. There is no “meaning” to anything unless something is there to give it a meaning. You can take the dirt and make a pot or use it to plant something giving it a use. Since there is no great god to give you a purpose then you have to give one to yourself. You can choose to do whatever you want and then at some point you will die. Unless you are an extraordinary person the things you do will really not matter so imo it is best to do things that will make you the happiest.

yes, its meaningless

this is some of the most shallow, meaningless, pep talk I've ever read. Just because you put exclamation marks after every sentence doesn't make your empty statement any more meaningful.
Even I, who has never considered suicide before, want to kill myself because of your post.

Because you squander the gift of your own life, to be a mathematical improbability of even being the sperm to make it. you got to come into this world, doesn't matter your upbringing, it's yours to control.

and you just sit on a forum.. bitching about ho you would rather not exist.

If you don't want to exist, then choose to not exist.. piss ant cry baby.

why don't you enjoy ur life instead of search of meaning?