DUN

dun dun...

Also, the top rated ambient release of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidental_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fans of shows and video games tend to rate their soundtracks really high on that site for some reason. now that its on the charts non fans will start rating it and it'll drop it ratings. if you click the album you'll see that it already dropped by .04

It's going to erode, it usually erodes after normies jump on bandwagon and start rating it. We seen it countless times with live albums of popular artists.

>autists won't like that it shits on Kshit so they 0.5 it to oblivion

Ftfy

it has nothing to do with normies. its just that fans tend to rate albums first then once the album is on the chart others rate it more often. also anyone who is a fan of the new twin peaks is a normie by default btw

>Be Kenny Lamer
>Wake up in bed after sleep
>Walk to laptop over there
>Press on
>"Let's time to look at charts see if I'm 1."
>See he lose to soundtrack
>He slight a bit upset
>Decides to say word
>DANG

I'm pretty sure that all my normie friends have never even heard of it. Not an American but anyway.

I'm really doubting normies can handle the Lynching of season 3 in any case. If you haven't seen it, it makes Eraserhead And Mulholland drive look kinda tame in comparison.

>also anyone who is a fan of the new twin peaks is a normie by default btw
Wouldn't you say that seasons 1 and 2 were more palatable to the general audience? Do you believe that someone who watches Game of Thrones would endure the infamous episode 8? Ironically, that episode answered many questions, despite being what it is.

Vote from a normie user and a seasoned RYM veteran count differently. Once the album gets on the chart normies start to listen and rate it, which causes erosion.

Disregard last post misspelled
>Be Kenny Lamer
>Press on
>He slight a bit upset
>Decides to say word
>DANG

>Be Kenny Lamer
>Press on
>He slight a bit upset
>Decides to say word
>DANG

sorry will delete double posts

nah that's quality shit bro

Over 250 votes with an average of 4.2 is still very impressive

>im 14 how do you post on Sup Forums??????

Nah dog, once it has 2500 ratings/4.0 average - that's impressive.

that would be impressive if this didn't just come out. its riding on post release hype right now.

fucking embarrassing

incidental music doesn't belong on a chart with regular abums

It still baffles me how anyone can actually think DAMN. is the best album of the year, and I say this as a massive Kdot stan

You got Lynched

t. Rockist/poptimist

Its hot trash. Best album is SciFi

how is that rockist/poptimist

Nobody likes you.

Ambient is a valid genre

of course, but we're talking about a television show soundtrack, not an actual ambient album

I agree then. You phrased it poorly is all

But it is an actual ambient album

You're confirming to be another one of those shitters on rym who rates albums without listening to them.

I said it is incidental music, which it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidental_music

it is not art

Yes, I hate that soundtracks are so high on RYM and I say this as a huge Twin Peaks fan.

Isn't Carrie and Lowell Live second?

He honestly deserves it, TP S3 soundtrack was fucking fantastic especially dopplecoops theme. Angelo is a master of creating tension through song.

>I said it is incidental music, which it is.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidental_music
>it is not art
Hot opinion there friend.