Blorp

Blorp

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pool/show/5430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gay dogs

Yo

Nah, thats faggot dogs, kitty making wolf boy cum by cumming in his ass is gay.

Greetings Dragon Rider

No thanks friendo

.. I want you to try this poster... i want you to go hook up with a gay dude.. and go have a shower together.. then just say...

"HEY YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE HOT?"

then start peeing in his foreskin...

pp

Cmone, man. Let people have their thing, not his fault if he gets turned on by that, or only saw the picture from a distance and thought it was just some cum sharing.

I'd do it. I'd rather pee in his mouth though.

Why not cum in his foreskin?

Why not nut in his butt?

bump

lump

cool, didn't know that pic

Think there might be a third one.

post it? please?

Only got the one, sorry.

All right you handsome fags, I need some help. Read a good comic and cannot remember the title for the life of me. It's a cute furry femboy, he was wearing a cute white dress, and he used to work on the docks (union's been on strike, he's down on his luck, it's tough) but worked somewhere else now but bumped into his old boss and his friend and they have sex with him. The boss was a bull if I recall and the friend was a tiger. Please help me. It was so cute. Here is my offering.

was that character Seasalt?

Maybe. I can't remember names. Only that the cute femboy kept calling the bull or whatever "boss".

e621.net/pool/show/5430

remember it

Yeah! That's it! Thank you so very much!!! Gorsha will know of your service someday!

No, Gorsha isn't real. You will know of my service and eventually forget.

Lies and slander, sir! Good day!

anyone got butts?

Ass is fine too
As long as you don't get the herp or hiv

I stand corrected my good sir, I must apologize.

Holy posts

>Ywn have a loyal furry bf
What is living

waiting for scientists to come up with a way of developing a human/animal hybrid that'll be civilized and loyal

orrr... you could just dream of it and enjoy your fantasy. the human mind is a powerful tool.
I always sleep as much as I can, to enjoy my various furry fantasy dreams (get into lucid dreaming for that)

waiting for scientists to come up with a VR that is indistinguishable from reallity, to live in a digital world where everything is possible.

SAO but it's the furries

not realistic enough. matrix realism, but fantasy and furries.

bump

Fuckkk is there a word for this? It's hot as hell

frott and kissing

Seek help, all of you
Thread reported

Your right! I reject all of my faggotry and have decided to become a normal person! Thank you random savior!

where do I find help for becoming an anthropomorphic wolf?

A psychologist

nah, those are useless

Psychiatrist?

Then you are going to disappointed, unfortunately

I want to be a muscular shark man

I want a cute, atlethic feline guy whom I could top. or bottom for, when I'm in the mood for that.