Whats your opinion on the UFO topic?

Whats your opinion on the UFO topic?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/navy-pilot-encounter-ufo-51878044
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

distraction from the actual news.

The truth is out there user. But don't believe to recent pentagon releases, those are just disinfo.

What topic?

That aliens are piloting space planes to probe your anus?

or that someone spots a thing in the distance and cant identify it?

One is bait for the low intelligence idiots, the other is a UFO.

There must be some alien life out there, but i doubt they've been visiting. The distances are too vast, and if there were some who had tech capable of making the trip i think they'd be preceded by some kind of detectable radio signals or somesuch

During the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, many people told different variations of the following story:
>be me
>see UFO/Loch Ness monster/ghostly apparition/Sasquatch
>"Cannot move... so shocked."
>run back to my car/my house/my tent (if camping) to grab camera
>"I only had enough time to snap this one blurry, out-of-focus, ambiguous photo of it before the UFO, monster or ghost vanished."
Those stories persisted for literal decades, and then once people started carrying camera-phones with them abso-fucking-lutely everywhere they went, and could take video or pic of anything at a moment's notice, then suddenly there were no more of those photos of UFOs and Loch Ness monsters. They just stopped.
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'

Why do aliens, with apparently advanced technology and superior intelligence, always seem to hover in the air so that some Mexican can film it on a camcorder?

They're not wanting to be detected so keep a low profile now that we have camera phones.

>they exist
>govt coverup

Selection bias: the ones caught on tape are the dumb/drunk ones

ay ay ay, los Trips de la Verdad!

Black project testing. Air control confirmed that the first flight was unarmed before it was cleared it to pursue the thing. After noon chow, air control sent out a second flight unarmed with the same mission. They didn't want the boys to even be able to try to shoot down one of their new toys. They just wanted to see if the pilots could "see" it.

I spoke to one in 1998 in Alberta Canada.

Her name was Namm

They exist period.

More anticlimactic yet, they are physically exactly the same.

They are us and they live all over the place in our tail of the galaxy even on our planet right in front of everyone.

There is stranger life out there but our immediate sentient counterparts are human through and through.

And they are old. Very old...

you know universe is so fucking big theres a planet somewhere where furries live ?

I think you watch too much stargate

Stargate is stargate. People made it up. Coincidentally like other things people make up for movies or books it ended up being not that far off.

Thats no way to speak about your grandma just because shes old.

There's literally no evidence

Fucking kek. Good one user

But seriously, they are here and they are a familiar form

Millions of videos and photos and no one evidence?

It doesn't fucking matter. If they can do the things everyone thinks they can do, it's like a gold fish thinking about its owner and vice versa. What's the point.

Blurry pictures aren't evidence

I know there isn't. All any of us can do is share an opinion or describe the best we can what we saw.

I have no evidence to provide. Because it just happened the way it did.

All I can provide as an user to you anons is tell I spoke to one and their existence is not as mysterious as people may think

Billions of smart phones with video recording and taking pictures abilities at 1080p and not a single

piece

of

evidence.

You’re telling me that in a galaxy as big as ours there’s just us?

Sounds like someone made an elaborate joke on you in 1998 in Alberta Canada

Hitler had a schematic for a circular UFO-like flying machine. The only reason it was not used was because they could not figure out how to stabilize weapons on it. When the allies took over, they took not only Hitler's doctors but his engineers as well and thus acquired the schematics.

They figured this would be a great way to fool the public and thus started producing their own "UFO"s which, while unarmed, did cause a lot of panic and speculation among the masses which helped to give a distraction and a likely cause for a lot of the "explainable" things that exist/happen in the world.
Notice how as the years go by and as we get more advanced, the "UFO"s get more advanced too.

Anecdotes are worthless
Kek

abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/navy-pilot-encounter-ufo-51878044

Or with better technology more hoaxes came out and flooded out the actual footage.
The cia releases actual ufo footage and people just go o well, probably nothing. I'm a week no one will remember it because it wasn't about Trump.

It wasn't that amazing that's what iv been saying this whole time Iv posted........

Elaborate was not the case

Billions of galaxies and we are the only intelligent beings out there? How narcissistic are we if we believe that there are no UFOs and aliens and shit?