So Sup Forums, when I was younger, I was interested in crossdressing, and very often have thoughts about being a girl...

so Sup Forums, when I was younger, I was interested in crossdressing, and very often have thoughts about being a girl. I've thought of taking hormones and becoming a trap. what do?

wear girl clothes, make up, do your hair nice and pad your chest moderately. try to work on having decent hips and a toned butt

walk around like that simply being very feminine and smirking anytime anyone refers to you as a guy and never getting upset at anyone for a year and a half

Did you have fun?

Take the hormones and cut it off. Otherwise don't

become a trap so I can fap to you

modestly not moderately

well this is fucking gay

imagine if your best friend wrote this... how would you feel?

OP is a fag

yes

If this is op then you're half way there already, got more?

it ain't me but I got more yeah

God damn never stop

>and cut it off

don't do this

ever.

Look up what srs dilation is. thats what you have to do every day, two - four times a day if you cut your cock off and have a mangina

got a name or page for them? would love to see more

I just found these images in a thread on here

traps are only 2.19% gay. I can show you the math if you want...

Thanks for the laugh

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.