TV show told my family black guys fuck better than whites

Was just sitting with my sister, my niece and her girlfriend in our living room and watched this because it was on TV coincidentally.

I think they all really want sex with black guys now. But is this even true, are they really better lovers than whites? If not, why are shows and movies all saying this and why are you Americans producing this?

So it's true? Are there "statistics" or something?

It's what we as whites have conceded in terms of racial differences. Black people have larger penises, but below average intelligence. White people are average all around. Asian people have small penises but high intelligence. Everyone but blacks has come to accept that.

Whites on average are a B+. Average is C

What show is that? Who directed it? Who wrote it?

How fucking cucked can you be

Cuck

>my niece and her girlfriend
the only one who might want to bang black guys is your sister, if at all

literally what? he's related to 2/3rds of the people in the room and the same ratio are lesbian

i concede that horses have larger penises but lower intelligence also. if a woman wants to bang a horse or a nigger, that's fine, i just won't associate

I like the way you think, Sven.

you know whites on average have larger penises, (+5')

Yeah whoever it is needs a nobel peace price :)

>BBC meme paraded endlessly
>shit like OP posted paraded endlessly

>women of all races still prefer white men over any other ethnicity
>it's a common thing for black and asian men to complain about how they never have a chance with white women because they're black

reality is great

The bottom girl is a Jew. I hope you kow that. Despite my dick never being ready for Kat Dennings she is still a kike.

>that jew
saved

SWEDEN YES!

Girls like dominant men, and blacks are more likely to bash them.

Here's a testimony from a satisfied white girl on whisper

>shocked that literal jew tv show says this

2 Broke Trannies
How can you guys not see it?
Illuminati got you twisted

They can't go back because niggers literally murder them,

It is true. Blacks are r-types and only think about sex. That's why they are so dangerous around women. The bigger problem is that white men have become so feminized that white women no longer find them attractive. Women have been conditioned to find the danger and exoticness of niggers attracted and white men have been turned into emasculated faggots. Someone is behind it. I wonder who.

>My sister, my niece and her girlfriend

...your niece has one more girlfriend than you do, Hans

I also watched this with my sister, niece and her girlfriend. They really want to racemix now (my niece is already mixed, though).

Is this the intention? Why? Is it true?

Did you really expect anything less from the Electric Jew?

>It is true. Blacks are r-types and only think about sex.
OK, thanks.

Well then I should accept the way my family thinks now.

Ohh so sneaky this time goy.

>Well then I should accept the way my family thinks now.
No. You should show them what a real man is like and fuck them

"Everybody knows" It is a favorite argument of ignorant rednecks

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

My niece?

it's the other way around, it's saying that green guys are so bad that black guys seem better than they are.

yes, ogres fuck better

So this show is redpilled? Thanks for producing all those shows then, America bro.

you're welcome

One that lusts for boobies or cocks appreciates boobies and cocks of all walks. The best boobies and the best cocks are on the ones you love, and if your girlfriend is born a hermaphrodite, you might as well die and go to heaven so you can give god a blowjob.

date blacks, get smacks

Maybe it's because white go.. guys allow this kind of shows to run like idiots?

based poland spots the kike

Every single time baby. Please remember to sage and report such threads.

It's because all of you are so timid in bed. Women want to be taken. When's the last time you gave a good hard fucking to a girl. Take control in the the bedroom. That's why I dislike this new consent thing. It takes the passion out of sex.

Do you have a larger image of that document or email at the top?

What do you expect from an awful show

Nope, I got it from another user, but will make a bigger infograph.

Kat Dennings looks literally exactly like my ex (who I have terrible oneitis for), right down to the giant tits. Triggered tb᠎h lads

A gay man. Probably Jewish. Please use imdb

I never did this. You black guys can teach us one thing or another I think.

>ITT

haha they dont know
i think genuinely 90% of men believe blacks have the biggest dicks

even though large scale research shows whites have the largest dicks

not that it should matter so much

Ask a black woman about it, they'll all say they like the white dick better.

Why wonder who is behind the production of this show

Those pictures are created by either dindus themselves, or white cucks with a black man fetish.

You bullied me earlier, gook scum. i don't remeber what it was about though

Sex is one of the most animalistic things we as humans do.
Blacks are much closer to animals than whites.

White women's privates are just as racist as white guys', just in the other direction. As long as they view blacks as beasts, you will never be able to compete.

Better start fucking some black womyn

on this topic. Black women are like children; they always tell the truth.

Some black guys are great lovers, some are not.

OK.

Find yourself a christian African girl. Some of them are stunningly beautiful, they are polite, sweet, thoughtful and overall amazing wife material.

Fuck now I know how to get laid.
>change my name to Pepe and get green tattoo all over my body

If you believe what you see on television perhaps you should stop watching television? It seems you have difficulty distinguishing between fiction and reality.

fukken saved

I don't watch tv, but everytime I'm at a resteraunt or over a friends house and the tv is on, I see blatant race mixing propaganda. I don't even have a problem with race mixing or any of that shit. If fact I think the legit nazis who post here are cancerous idiot. But, I fucking hate this social engineering bullshit I can't help but see everytime I happen to stare at a tv for a little while.