/our guy/

>“Oh, wow, they have ‘Pinkerton,’” he said of Weezer’s second album, which came out in 1996 and received mixed reviews. “This is so much better than their first one.”

>He came across the album “Loveless” by the British rock group My Bloody Valentine, whom he had never heard before. He was also unfamiliar with the genre it was filed under: Indie-Rock/Shoegaze.

>“What does that even mean?” Finn said. A reporter informed him that “shoegaze” refers to bands known to stand still and stare at their shoes on stage. Their popularity peaked two decades ago. “So, are they dad rock?” he said.

>He also picked up Mac DeMarco’s album “This Old Dog.” “He’s so funny,” Finn said of Mr. DeMarco, a fellow Canadian. In May, while Mr. DeMarco was touring in Atlanta, where parts of “Stranger Things” are filmed, he invited Finn onstage to play guitar.

>After purchasing three vinyl albums, including the “Baby Driver” soundtrack (“My favorite movie of the year”), Finn left the store. A black chauffeured Lincoln S.U.V. awaited to take him to Central Park.

nytimes.com/2017/09/28/style/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-rough-trade-vinyl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rl0XftHshI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks too much like a woman to be cute

> A black chauffeured Lincoln S.U.V. awaited to take him to Central Park.

real down to earth man of the people, im sure this puff piece in the jew york times will totally make be by into the marketing that he is le hip indie man just like me on moo

>“So, are they dad rock?”
Will /shugazi/ ever hope to recover?

who is this again?

I think it's the girl who played the character twelve or some shit

Could this kid not have a more punchable face?
Could this article not be more shallow and calculated?
Could op not be more of a giant faggot on this retards marketing team?

Im going to go back to fapping to hot asian chicks

SEEEYA

kill yourself honestly

The singer of chvrches

You mean her?

Leave this kid alone

Based Finn

Sup Forums is really obsessed about him, he's like the most memed actor right now

>her

>MBV
>British

make your singular selection

pleb taste

>implying there's anything wrong with that

can this faggot hit puberty already so it grows into a monstrosity we can forget about and only talk about when they make the vh1 show called i love the 10's

Now i understand why Sup Forums is so obsessed with him

He has hit puberty for a least a year and he seems to be growing in the right direction

How do you like pinkerton and not know loveless exists

Finn is actually making an EP with his band called Calpurnia
Think they're releasing it at the end of this year

Brandon?

this whole pinkerton received mixed reviews meme is bullshit. source: oldfag.

Because Weezer has hit songs and MBV don't

Name one hit song off pinkerton

It was "mixed" in that unhip music mags like Rolling Stone slated it, but it was always popular with mags like Pitchfork or the NME.

>being this edgy toward a kid
Wtf is wrong with you

El Scorcho

Someone get him into ITAOTS

>“What does that even mean?” Finn said. A reporter informed him that “shoegaze” refers to bands known to stand still and stare at their shoes on stage. Their popularity peaked two decades ago. “So, are they dad rock?” he said

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Ay caramba

youtube.com/watch?v=8rl0XftHshI

How is that relevant?
Normies know about Weezer and by extension are more likely to know Pinkerton than any MBV or any feetstare music

Look, my mom is GenX and I'm 18. It's dadrock. Everything

>Rough Trade
What does it mean

What a lovely person

Another Mayberry thread?

nice meme