Are you Single?

Are you Single?

Yes/no: Explain if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2y3zXWXPO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and dick small.

Yes. I have violent outbursts where I randomly attack people. Even friends. I spend most of my days alone

yes but not cause of small dick or weight size or anything. It honestly doesnt matter. IF YOU REALLY want a girl.....

you got to act like you could care less if you had one. Like bring it up with a girl yu like, if she says no DONT FUCKING CRY. Chill... she dont have to know anything about you.

just talk to her and make her a friend... if you can date your friend, then theres your girl... if you cant youll just fuck... but YOU HAVE TO PUT YOURSLF out there... Santa-saying-hello-to-everyone-status-man.

Nope
Married a good girl who is kinda boring in bed. Could be worse.

single virgin
dick small and socially awkward
and you?

No, I’m in a 2 year relationship that has many ups and downs and it’s mostly caused by us both being bipolar, her being a sociopath and me having clinical depression

I'm single, but I reel in pussy when I dance like this in da club. youtu.be/S2y3zXWXPO0

technically i am but i'm talking to this girl and we both know a relationship is coming out of this soon. i just can't wait to slip it in. she's so fucking fine.

yes. i can't move my legs or head, so i don't even bother.

Happily married.

Hope all user's find happiness too

Yes
She finds out that I downloaded all the pics of every girl who was talking to me and some b/itches and the relationship goes to shit because of that

I forgotten that folder in my pc, never do drugs kids

Nope, married 9 years. Love my bitch.

With so many different types of girls, why settle for one?
I basically have annual girlfriends

Yes. I've dated pretty shitty people, so I'd rather be on my own until I find someone cool. I don't mind being single a couple years.

Yes no woman will talk to me, I'm dying alone

You get older dude and if you want kids you gotta think what kinda woman do you want for your kids? When you find the one you just know. Some people never do but it's a wonderful thing if you can

No. 10 years married. Wish she was skinnier but she sucks dick like a madman

Yes.Because i'm poor
got everything , muscles , looks , confidence , words , big dick
Just not money.And you can't have a gf if you don't have money to take her on a date you know

Single, wife passed away a couple of years ago.

Sorry for your loss bro

Im single
Was married.
not Divorced for about 3 years now.

since then there were several flings about 6 girls. Longest was 1 1/2 years. Shortest was 3 months. Tons of Sex.

this was all in japan though.
coming back to america soon. So im abit out of practice with the game there. But im pretty confident, 27 and not too fat. So im hoping to pick up a hottie somewhere.

happy huntin Sup Forumsros.

pic related: my ex wife

no 'cause girls are scary i fainted one time in the train

Sorry bro

Happily single, fuck bitches

>cant have a girlfriend if you dont take her on a date.
kek
There are places you can go if you dont have money. Park, beach, fuck a walk around your neighborhood.
to your house to watch Movies or cartoons or netflix or boardgames.

a date is just a way to show the girl something new she probably doesnt do often or have never done.

Make yourself the center of attraction not the event.

if a girl doesnt have a good time with you because you arent going to some expensive place then shes shallow and just go find another.

Good idea user, everyone knows freindzoning yourself is the pathway to all great relationships

greentext?

Yes,
I have no time or interest to pursue a relationship. Different world view. Doesnt stop me from flirting and messing around though.

Married first gf. Been together since 16. 3 kids. Happy.

fuck a bitch swag swag america

yes, never go out of my to talk to women/make an effort to improve my social life

found the single guy

the Friendzone is a thing plebs make up as a reason why they cant fuck the girl they want to.

truth be told i go to befriend all the girls i move to fuck. it makes it easier for me cause she is more comfortable with it as i am more familiar with her.

If you make her a friend/Person and dont treat her like the only reason why you are around is becuase you want to fuck her then it makes things much easier when you make your move.

If you cant fuck cause you are in the "friendzone" then thats a problem with you.

ever heard of Friends with benefits?

it's not user its not and ima tell yu why from all the consquences tgat came from the past it all comes togheter in the final act

your right at the moment
I am
There are ways to get the girl without having money.

its called not being a complete pussy and not being predictable and lame.

you know how easily legs open if you cook a single subpar meal for bitch?

"places to go if you don't have money"
Ok , first of all i live in a village 20km away from town.So i need to pay the bus/train
Second , i tried having a relationship , it worked for a few months , but failed because "we don't spend much time together" (her reason).But i can't spend much time together with a girl because i can't fuckign afford to go into town everyday.Get it?

hell yea but i gotta i gotta disagree not all all of the eternal struggles lead to insanity

Advice from an old fuck who shouldn't be browsing Sup Forums.
Realise that you grow and change from the day you are born to the day you die.
Realise that the person you settle with will also grow and change till the day they die. They will not be the same person in 5, 10, 20, 50 years time.
Leave space enough in the relationship to grow but keep close enough to change together. The couple's that fawn over one another and live in each other's pockets are the ones who's marriages fail in a couple of years

it's not that hard to become a part of your why not resist to duplicate the danger as the days go by

what?

absolutely agree i'm 77

>The couple's that fawn over one another and live in each other's pockets are the ones who's marriages fail in a couple of years

Explain this please?
not too sure what that is refering too.

what i was trying to say is that the part of tge consciousness that produces pain numbs down as the moon rises

yes.

it's not that i'm unattractive or have 0 game or something, it's just that I don't want to have an active relationship while i still live with my immediate family.

they're just too big a part of my life right now, and i would much rather have a private separate life while in a relationship.

this

Had 25 gfs, on 26th one now. Seems pretty good so far. Kinda overreactive and worries a lot due to her past but its watever. We are both out of shape too so dont think u cant get a gf if ur fat anons.

Yes. Alcohol makes me a different person. I get violent with everyone

what?? do you mean i'm sad because of that?well yeah , a bit sad , but , most , i'm angry

the dark knights brighten up as the haze is lit

No, I'm married. Sometimes I wonder how I even got to this point.

I have been dating a girl for the past two months, we met through work when she came in with her brother one day (her brother is engaged to one of my coworkers, who is now GM). First time I had randomly asked someone out, most of my dating history involves sites like OKCupid.

it never feels the way it did back in tge day