Girlfriend bringing friend everywhere. We're both 19, dating over 6 months. she's 8.5/10...

Girlfriend bringing friend everywhere. We're both 19, dating over 6 months. she's 8.5/10. Have a very sexual relationship and have said we love eachother. We're in college now so we only get to meet up at the weekends. She asked if I wanted to go ice skating this weekend and I was up for it until she said that 2 of her friends are coming too. I don't like going out with her with her friends, as I'm not really close to them or know them that well, but it makes things really comfortable for her, as the 2 friends she's bringing aren't actually friends with eachother, they are individual friends with my gf. So it makes things very comfortable for her, she has all attention on her as the group will pretty much revolve around her: me - her boyfriend, and her two other friends who are not really friends with eachother. She is the centre of conversation. Although I understand that because she's in college she gets little time with her friends too, it bothers me as I am the exclusive person in her life, her lover. I'm not going at all. And it sucks cos I really want to spend the little time I get with her, not following her around town all day with her friends. Anyone have any similar experiences with girlfriends bringing friends on dates and such?

Similar situation happened to some chick I knew, except her bf threw a fucking fit cause he didn't wanna hang out with her and some of her friends and this house party on Sunday night, so he left her there. Well, sucks for him but she ended up making out with me and sucking my dick. Now we're having out on the 29th to watch Black Mirror on Netflix. Remember bro, theres always another dude ready to do what you're not. Remember that. Go ice skating faggot and try getting a 4 way going.

No. That's not a relationship. That's a fling. If she just wants to be the center of attention she can do that with all the guys there at the college inner knees, otherwise you're just enabling that shitty behavior

This

Have you mentioned that you want alone time with her? If she's not about it, then move on. I'd rather have a 7/10 who has a better personality than a 9/10 who wants to be the center of attention. Man up dude, don't be afraid to talk about what you like or don't like because girls like confidence and men who have drive.

WHAM. LIFE ADVICE RIGHT HERE LADS, WELL SAID user.

LOL don't be forced to obey her demands because you're scared of her sucking someone else off... That's what makes insecurities and not a stable relationship.

What the fuck is the issue? She likely wanted me bring you to meet her friends
Girls do this shit
But now, those orbiters are going to do congrats m8, you played yourself because you're an introverted autistic faggot

I'm not worried about that happening and I dont think it would to be honest, she really loves me. And I wouldnt overreact and say shit to her, I'm just gona say I can't go

holy fuck OP.... " it bothers me as I am the exclusive person in her life, her lover." stop being a cuck.... you're 19, you're not exclusive to her... she's a young girl who wants to have fun, not a married 40 year old who has to take care of her husband. Either go with the flow and have fun, or get fucked, cuz she will dump you if you're a cuck with no intention to socialize and have fun.

>Implying she was a keeper to begin with
If a girl is on another dude for that reason by itself(and not a culmination of others) she wont shit to begin with and will likely cheat again

That’s not your girl friend. And even if she was she looks like a mulatto piece of shit.

Nigga you dont have to like all of your girlfriends friends. Just go and spend time with her. Dont sour the mood. Just sounds like she is trying to manage her time and social life, stop being a cunt about it.

Stop being an autist and fucking talk to people.

This.
/thread

Also, garuntee OP has no male friends to hang with since he seems jealous as fuck

dude she just wants to have fun with you and her friends, chill the fuck out

6 months aint shit, she's probably not an 8.5/10 you're just infatuated, you don't actually love each other you probably don't know shit about each other, stop being such a pussy about meeting people and hang out with her and her friends. Be charming and fucking a normal person and maybe you'll make some new friends. Maybe you and you're "lover" will break up soon (likely) and one of the friends will be your next "lover", who the fuck knows. Stop being a faggot, you sound like a damn child.

Orbiter mentality

You sound a bit possessine tbh
The fact that she wants to spend time with you and with her friends is definitely a good thing. The fact that she'd bring you along on what otherwise seems like a "girls day out" is fantastic. She's either proud to show you around or if she's perverted, she wants some kind of foursome to come out of it.

Anyway, relationships are more than just sex. Enjoy any and all time you have with her, be it privately or publicly with her friends. It won't last forever you know?

Also depicted scenario would suck ass hard

Yall some desperate ass motherfuckers in here telling the dude to suck it up and put up with her bullshit, literally do anything she says for a hit of pussy.

Pathetic at best.

What a fuckin thot. Enjoy your AIDS kid. Maybe some AIDS babies too from all that nigger dick she rides.

Nigga minor conpromise and total submission are not the same thing.

dude fuck that ur her bf not her buddy
if ur not spending exclusive time with her then u might aswell just be another friend

u gotta fucking explain that shit to her and if she doesnt get it shes not worth it. She should put you above her friends if shes actually serious about you... Ur in a fucking relationship

so the girl was whore and he called her out on it and she did whore shit. atleast he found out early and didnt marry her like some guys do
also ud be a dead man if that happened to me