Fat kino is back, and its better than ever

Fat kino is back, and its better than ever.
Who else hyped for eating cheetos and laughing at fat fucks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is on his shorts or whatever it is ?

>Who else hyped for eating cheetos and laughing at fat fucks
>eating cheetos
>laughing at fat fucks

Fucking slaughter that thing with a harpoon then melt it down for soap.

Why dont they just kill it?

And im sitting here, with 6'5'' and being white and having a job and i STILL cant get a gf.

This must be Pearl, the record keeper.

dont be jealous masslet

Jokes on you, he had the balls to go back to the doc after gaining 60 lbs and demanded pills again.
Guy is alpha as fuck, even after getting banned from every hospital in the country and getting told to fuck off multiple times.

wasn't that the faggot that fucked over his dad multiple times and started slamming morphies for the hell of it?

My 600lb Life is my favorite hatewatch.

>Those tiny dots around his groin
>So much space in between them
>Those are where his pubes would be if he was regular sized

New episode is out, hes gained more weight, demanded more pills and is even bigger asshole than before.

Whats the green stuff gangrene? Why not euthanize this poor soul

I genuinely don't understand why we don't euthanize these people.

He's *got* a bigger asshole than before.

No. Make him suffer. His extreme apathy has hurt him and everyone around him. Only by suffering in this world will he have a chance to be redeemed in the afterlife. The quick way out is unfair not only to society but to nature itself

>eating yourself into an early grave while being completely autistic is alpha
Yeah.....that's a really fucking retarded thing to say user.

Petrol

Do you have an episode number, so i can skip all the ones with crying mexican women

Can’t americans just look in the mirror? Would save production costs

Man is a go getter, hes had multiple women wash his asshole while being high on pills and gaining weight in hospital, alpha as fuck.

Can Americans be saved?

Why can I never find TLC torrents?
What the fuck site are they on?

this show is exclusively for 300 pound fat fucks to laugh at 600 pound fat fucks..

Only if we can get a Pajeet doctor to pop his head in a room, say lose 100l;bs, then leave.

I’d truly rather blow my head off than see what that creature’s asshole looks like.

S06E01
openload dot co /f/0N2EYCFdJqw/My.600.lb.Life.S06E01.Steve.and.Justin.Assanti.Where.Are.the.Now.WEB-DL.x264-JIVE.mp4

speaking of petrol. i wonder how long time it would take for him to die if someone set him on fire. the flames would probably have to get through the fat before it starts affecting his vital organs

>openload dot co /f/0N2EYCFdJqw/My.600.lb.Life.S06E01.Steve.and.Justin.Assanti.Where.Are.the.Now.WEB-DL.x264-JIVE.mp4
based, thank you user your are the best

I appreciate you user.

Can't you just lock him in a room with only water and a vitamin pill per day and make him starve for a year?

They sort of did that for 2 months, he abused people who brought him the pills, demanded pain killers, ordered pizza and ended up gaining what weight he lost.

Last season they put him in an apartment by himself. He can barely walk and has no car.

Then they hired a nurse to come prepare meals for him and control his calories. But his dad ordered him enough pizzas to cause him to gain even more weight. They just needed to take away his phone.

i seriously do not understand how u can eat that much to become like this..

it must be 10k calories a day for 2 years.. thats insane.

its funny that the freakshow has never died, not its aired on TV.

What is that dark green crap in its skin?

are u skinny?

being that tall and not have some mass just makes u look like a lanky twat. exercise and eat protein and a girl will approach u.

Not everyone who eats cheetos is fat, lard ass

>has no car

user, do you seriously think that thing can drive a car?

dude eats large dominos pizzas like other people eat a snack, he's conditioned himself to throw them back with 2 liters like that shit is nothing

it's kinda fascinating to me because i know if i started doing the same i'd be dead within the year from heart failure or some shit i'd wonder if his dad is proud in some weird fucked up way, but you can tell just by looking at the sad old fucker he's ready for it to end

>ameritards actually have a tv show for this
Jesus christ

I wanted to emphasize his lack of ability to acquire food on his own.

his dad is 100% soyim

yet

I am my problems with food and honestly can easily do that that with pizza too. It's a problem.
But I'm "only" 230 pounds and my knees and shit are starting to feel like garbage. The other day I found it difficult to tie my shoes. I don't understand how people exist heavier than I am.

TFW fat but not obese, who 200 pounds 5'11 here.

Comfy.

any healthy society would execute him

This thread is kind of gross. He really needs to die because he's 1000 pounds? Grow up fucks. I'm pretty big myself (480 pounds) not nearly as big as him but I DO actually contribute to society, believe it or not. I also did choose to be this size. Things happened in my life to lead to this.

I think with shock and smoke inhalation he would probably go just as fast as anyone else.

because they were like you once, without a clear understanding that those habits are what leads to being only 250, then only 300, so on and so forth

stop while you can user, consider not watching this as entertainment and more as a televised intervention addressed to people who have similar dietary habit
ours is not a healthy one
this is poor bait

Skinnyfat is not something to be proud of. If you just spent 15 minutes a day jogging you could actually be skinny.

>He really needs to die because he's 1000 pounds?

Yeah actually, biologically speaking.

Sup Forums you are too big a guy, you must lose 50 pound to be a candidate for weight loss surgery

>TFW this image actually kind of turns me on

Am I the only one? Is that fucked up of me? The idea of taking advantage of his immobility is really hot too me. Also the idea of keeping his food away from him to tease him.

I'd tie his arms behind his back and get a big greasy slice and gently rub it on his lips while he begged for it. Then I'd lick the grease of his lips while he gently moaned for his slice.

>Sup Forums loses 70 pounds
>then gets surgery
>even though Sup Forums proved they can lose weight without it

Yeah ima drop to 180 soon probably.

so what if he orders pizza? you don't give it to him

In America, single fucks fucks you

I don't get it. Does Sup Forums post Amerimutt images more than Sup Forums?

No you're not. But maybe if you made it your new years resolution, just maybe.

Amerimutt is a Sup Forums meme you dingus.

What the fuck

the key is to start jogging before new years eve

It was a hospital and not a rape dungeon where they shackled him up user, nurses weren't paid enough to babysit a 1000 pound beast 24/7, he mentally and verbally abused everyone so they hoped he would eat himself to death.

I'd take off his big dirty shorts and say "ohhhh that's a real stinker" and fling them to the hamper..Then I'd spread the fat hiding his big old dick... His dick would get stuck between the fat rolls so I could let the rolls go and it'd just be stuck between.. His dick would be covered in sweat and body oils.. He hasn't been touched like this in a long time so it'd be very intense for him.. I'd start yanking it and he'd breathe heavier and heavier.. I'd tell him to pull my hair.. Then I'd start sucking on his pelvic rolls while I rubbed the greasy cock while I rubbed his leg..

I'd ask him "Big daddy when's the last time you got your dick rode?" Get on top of him and start straddling him.. The rolls covering his dick would be warm and soft as they rubbed against my bare ass.. Then I'd spread my ass open and let it eat his cock..

People like you are why this country is going to shit. Making a fetish out of this slob rather than be naturally disgusted.

This is actually kind of hot. post more pls

>implying he wouldn't come the moment you touched his dick in a non threatening way
>a guy who has been doped up on painkillers and upskirts of 2/10 nurses from his release day iPad
user please, we strive for realism here

>THAT FUCKING LEG
>THAT FUCKING LEG
>THAT FUCKING LEG
>THAT FUCKING LEG
>THAT FUCKING LEG
>THAT FUCKING LEG

fedorable post

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Look man at least you're aware you have a problem. I believe in you

Now go and drop 130lbs by Friday

Look up oedema
Lymphatic tissue gets fucked when you're immobile and your body can't just adipose (/who/ reference ) eject all those calories you eat while everyone in your life enables you to be ripe with skin and life harvested by Jupiter ascending
/thread and yw

>fat basement dwellers laughing at fatter basement dwellers

Is Dr Now /ourguy/?

>I'm sticking to docs diet but I wanna reward myself with 1500 calorie pasta meal and a liter of coke

ONE

James K is without a doubt the best episode, I wonder if he is still alive after eating all those one more eggrolls.

>that cab driver that helped him lift his foot into the car

Maybe immigrants really do do the jobs no one else wants.

Little

>projecting this hard

kek

He's driven the physical therapist they show in his episode into having a stroke.

>Fat kino is back, and its better than ever.
I watched a few more episodes after the one lil' eggroll threads here but the ones that aren't complete trainwrecks are pretty boring.

He's bringing back fat shaming, and its beautiful

How will they dispose of this guys body when he dies?? Will they have to cut it up?

oh god fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
He can't even do that

He gets buried in triple XL coffin, they can't cremate his body because fat burns too aggressively and they refuse to cut people into pieces and then throw them in the burner.

(You) deserve a (You)

This sounds like something from Saw 5.

>I DO actually contribute to society.
That's the problem. These fat shits DON'T contribute anything. Neither of them work.All they do is eat all day.

I wish I could kidnap one of this manhippos and leave them in a bed in a locked room, feeding them only 3000 calories a day. They'd melt FAST.

>feeding them only 3000 calories a day
Only 3000! You monster. :^)

>soon
>probably

Never gonna make it

>things happened in my life to lead to this
Yea, you shoveling big macs down your gullet every day

Why don't they have facilities for this?
It's the only thing that will work,giving these people control over their own health is a mistake

I'm skinny and have a thicc girlfriend, but then again posting that on this site is like saying I have 2 dragons and the ability to warp through time and space so enjoy your tlc programming, neckbeard

thank you!

the people around them are also morbidly obese like 99% of the time and they don't even bat an eye at them

>im a skinny manlet with an obese girlfriend

we believe you