Dodgers vs dbacks

Giants.

Dick.

dubs and dodgers homer in the first inning

KIKE KIKE KIKE

Where's that butthurt dodgers fan?

Why is kenta pitching so bad this season?

You rang?

>dodgers no starters other than kersh, feeble offense
>madbum out, sf a shambles too
telling you all niggers, its rocks and backs division this year

Off to a good start, wheres our booty blasted friend from last night? :D

You do realize that he was DG himself right?

>so mad last night you remember him
sad!

time for maeda to test the bullpen

time to call up urias

time to start hitting anytime now

Probably crying. Where's our British dback bro at?

is turner back?

I don't post in game threads. I especially don't get riled up over a anomaly. This is the greatest bullpen ever assembled. It was an anomaly.

rip in piece maeda
Was the best pitcher in all of baseball the first 2 months to start his career here, then slowly got worse as the season went on and apparently fell off a cliff in the offseason. Another 45 years at this rate and he'll be as bad as Romo

Puig is literally Kemp
Was amazing a long time ago now, fans still go craziest over him than anyone else, and he grounds into a double play any time he can

he was coming off a weak jap schedule and overworked all last year

he'll either become a bullpen arm or a above average pitcher but for now he is dog shit

Is Maeda finished?

puig hit into the dp that ended their season last year. i swear he did the same in a previous season.

So who's worse at this point, A-Gon or anyone else who can play 1st?

>AGon a poop
>Maeda a poop
Is that the complete list of guys that didn't go on the DL last year? I don't think I could name another with absolute certainty

Man i fucking hate stupid dodger faggots like you. When I go to games and hear this ignorant shit I want to spit in your mouth and drown you in the toilet. Puig has been excellent this season. Kemp to this day is an excellent offensive player. The man drives is 100 easy with 25 homers. When ryu lost that game at home last week I heard a guy say we have the same bullpen issues as always. I literally pulled out the 2016 bullpen metrics and had that faggot point to me in front of his daughter and son what baseball league he watched in 2016.

I will say, Dodgers starters seem to give up all their runs in the form of dingers
Makes me miss Brett Anderson

and then as the bullpen gave up 44 runs in one inning yesterday, that guy was banging your mom

Brett Anderson is a faggot. Dude looked like a bitch on the mound. To think he was once the #1 pitching prospect in the country ahead of Kershaw. Wowzers. Maeda is making like 3 M for the next 8 years. Not event tripping.

Otani is coming to LA.

I don't care.

Nothing I said was false. They WERE amazing years ago, fans do go crazy, and Puig is currently tied for 4th in GIDP, and had 10 playing about half a season last year
deal wit it

urias fucking WHEN

>dodger pitching

HAhahahahahahah

>9/10 of your starters are lefties
>every batter hits .050 off lefties
why dont they like, practice together

he no ready yed maing

fucking seriously

Kenta Maeda's ERA before the All-Star Break in 2016: 2.95.
His ERA since, including postseason: 5.22.

>$20 mil posting fee
>$1 mil signing bonus
>$10 mil paid last year
>7 more years for $21 mil
Basically $52 mil for 1/2 good season.

4 DOUBLES TONIGHT
fuckin noice

Nothing like punishing dodgers fans. It's a perk of being a dbacks fan this season.

How do you watch these games at 5am

I havent been in baseball long enough to hate other teams, I just like seeing sneks get into their groove

it's 4:20am atm, and I'm pretty much nocturnal, go to bed at 6am. It's actually perfect timing for me, can finish my work, get a snack, and watch a game.

Well you need to learn to hate the fucking dodgers. Not only are they a division rival, those pricks pissed in the pool that's in our stadium when the clinched the division one time.

that one year break from being able to say >bullpen was pretty nice

bring in papelbon

they pissed in the pool? rude
I didnt like how butthurt the guy last night was but maybe theyd had a bad day or something
guy I liked least so far was a heckler in the Giants games, came to chase field and shouting shit too
not funny or anything either, just
>U SUCK
>WHAT R U DOING

Should get thrown out desu

Good game btw lads

>pissed in the pool
it was greinke

>maybe theyd had a bad day or something
Heh
Every fan of every American team will have a bad day everyone and a while and take it out on the opposing fanbase