ITT: You tell us how you’d want to worship Taylor Swift

ITT: You tell us how you’d want to worship Taylor Swift

I want Taylor to wave her feet in my face and then pressing her toes on my nose. She’d notice my cock bulge and tell me to take it out and start stroking myself while smelling her feet. I’d start sucking on her toes while she intructs me to stroke faster/slower. She’d have me edge to build up a ton of cum. At the end she’d tell me to stand up and start stroking to her sucking on her own toes. I’d start cumming almost instantly as soon as I see her do that and I’d shoot all over her face, mouth and pretty toes. With her free hand she’d slowly stroke my cock while licking and sucking my cum off her toes

Bump

dubs confirms

more taylor worship pls

Tell us how you wanna worship her user

oh, i don't know. i'd love to get at her after a performance, though.

Taylors dancers used to be fit looking gay men , now they are chunky WOCs.

Your point?

Yeah, but they wear Doc Martens, and I'm pretty into that.

she seems like she's a mean person

So write out your fantasy on how and what would go down when that happens user (;

i don't really have anything. i enjoy the things that are probably expected based on the previous statement.

i would act as though she was a statue and i was a bird

just an observation.

She’s the nicest person you could ever meet.
I was invited to her secret session for Reputation, she was so goddamn gorgeous in person.

Hi, Taylor!

Being gorgeous isn't the same as being nice. Not even the same ball park pal.

Where’s your creativity man.

this

p.s anyone else notice the snake-cup messup on the video for look at what you did?

But did I say it was? Until you get to meet her in person you can’t say she seems mean.

i make my living being creative, i don't really have anything for this.

You sound pretty boring then

yeah, man, i'm so boring.

I can say she seems mean though, because she does seem that way.

Besides if I met her in person she'd only maybe be nice to me if I had my work uniform on.

I want to get at her feet.