>Videos
>Pictures
>Guides
>Tips
>Discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/prostate-massage-ejaculation-4825943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bout a dedicated prostate massager buttplug. It was really small but all it did was make me crave larger toys. Bit of a size queen now. I get off hard to the feeling of my ass being stretched wide.

Overall I'm experienced with anal play and have a decent collection of toys if anyone has questions.

Nothing beats being fucked bareback and feeling a throbbing penis fill you with cum :)

fuck i wish i could have my p spot stimulated by a hottie like that

xhamster.com/videos/prostate-massage-ejaculation-4825943

No gay shit.

What's the best toy?

"Best" is subjective. For what? Deep penetration? Prepping your ass to take larger or wider toys? Prostate massager?

My personal favorite is pic related. Takes some effort and the head of it is tapered to be wider than it's base. But all the edges/ridges make it feel amazing.

I need some advice on how to stretch my ass. I bought a average sized dildo (7/8") and I can't even put the tip in withouth bleeding and hurting like hell, even if its really lubed.

This is...informative...

Never been able to reliably find or stimulate my prostate. I have an aneros and a couple other prostate toys, a dildo, messed around with my fingers and household objects, etc. I swear my prostate just doesn't exist. I've been trying to for years and I don't get anything. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I don't produce precum at all.

Really bums me out because I love butts more than just about anything. I would love to get railed in the butt and cum from it, but I don't receive any pleasure beyond the general feeling of having something in my butt.

I've tried massaging my prostate... No pleasure, just feel the pressure. Any tips?

>7-8"
Long? Circumference? Diameter? What are you using as lube? Blood is never good. I started with small toys and worked my way up. From toys a little larger than 2 fingers, to toys only a little smaller than my fist. Also pic related was helpful. I buy doc Johnson stuff for everything. Decent price. No major complaints. Durable material.

I got all my stuff from Amazon.

wow that must really suck i just have to press on my anus to feel my prostate stimulated

Just got the new lovense edge, havent had the chance to use it yet since holiday stuff but it looks promising. If you buy it soon you can still get the discount on indiegogo

See, but it ends with a sad-looking handjob.

Estim pic is just for reference there are other setups. Hands free orgasm every time. I can't tell you how good this feels. Slip that cock ring on and shove that plug up your ass then turn it on and play with the settings. You get a ghost fucking effect because is makes your ass muscles pulse as well as your cock. After a few min you will be dripping precum everywhere.

That's true....

Where did you get that and how much? What's the model name so I can look it up? Having a plug and cock ring vibrate together sounds fucking amazing.

That last image is terrifying. Who's getting their asshole fingered by a fucking demon?

>
>That last image is terrifying. Who's getting their asshole fingered by a fucking demon?

>Not summoning a succubus to fulfill your every single desire
>Not wanting to give yourself body and soul to a literal demon of lust

C'mon now user get it together.

>shoving things up your ass
>no gay shit

yeah sure, faggot

happystim-usa.com
Click on the store link

I got my stuff from here they have all kinds of power boxes probes and rings. They have a big forum too. BTW those don't vibrate. It's electroplay!

>Electro-play
What is that? It sounds painful.

Ever used a Tens Unit? It's not painful, well unless you want it to be. Believe me it feels fucking amazing

>Tens unit
Never even heard of it. I'll take a look then. I'm always game for something new

The expression on the jack on that card is priceless

>stick it inside your ass
>push it against your prostate
There's your guide.

That look of "seriously?" The uncomfortable look of trying to not pass judgement but failing

As a straight user I don't feel comfortable sticking something that looks like a fully erect penis is my anal cavity.

You'll get over that hurdle. I did. Some of the best dildos are realistic in look and feel

youre the kind of guy to say its not gay to let another guy blow you and fuck his ass.