My gfs lil sister sends me feet pics for money

My gfs lil sister sends me feet pics for money...
Is she a slut?

No she is a disgusting dog that should be put down

No its just easy money for her. Just make sure she dosnt tell ur gf

im not sure is she a slut
i'm sure you're a fag

No. She is just smarter than you.

also her feet looks like a fucking goblin feet or something like that

More user

how old is she?

Its about 20 bucks a pic... I asked her if she knew I spanked it to her feet .. She was like "lmao... Probz"

tell her it needs to be 20 bucks a set or some shit. that's way too high holy fuck lol

Ask how much for tits and then deliver faggot

20 bucks for that shit lol tell her nail polish is fucked up.

Now she has something to pressure you and demand more money. Genius.
The pics aren't even good quality. gg

20 bucks for that shit lol tell her nail polish is fucked up or her nails are fucked up.

how did it all start OP?

I told her that lil black strap thing she wears on her ankle is sexy, so she puts it on when she takes the pics

when you and her are alone ask her if you can see them.

Damn OP for just a few bucks more i am selling full videos with sound cumming on my daughter and yoy buy this pic by pic...... Wow.....give me that money if you don't need it please

Naw, she ain't a slut, but you're a rich idiot

I got hammered one day and drunk facebooked her... Telling her how its her fault I'm retarded over her feet... Actually my gf and all her sisters got hott feet now that I think about it

yes

Not really but you are pathetic for paying her

this.
find out if she is doing it only for the $20 or not by seeing if she steps up her game after she finds out you think her pics are shit.
maybe she will try and win your approval, and then you can work on seeing if she wants to fuck you.

you should ask her how much for a footjob that you can record

Ask her for tits, faggot

jesus. how fuckin small are her feet? how tall is she?

Face? Body? Are feet pics the only thing you'll share?

k. keep dreaming nerd

Jep, Take her and don't Pay ;)

All needed is here
f6faq434
Regular pics of her posted already in relatives thread so you can see her

She's a chubby qt with glasses n braces. I would give my left nut to fk her... Gawd

So that's a no to other pics then? I want more than her feet, I want to see her chubby ass, feet, titties, body..

passworded?

@ngelcutie

Gtfo away from me with those stubby dwarf feet

Her older sister... Also sends me pics for money

So.. Your gf then?

No

So all they send is feet? and you pay them 20 per pic... Bruh

Meh... Prices vary depending on their mood and how horny I am... This is a creepshot I took of her sis

she's so fat

Maybe not a thing that turns you on cuz ur not related but hell. i can make pics of my daughter feet in any pose when she sleeps and i will accept far less than this

You do realize that $20 for a pic of some feet is incredibly steep right? I mean, it's your money, don't let anyone else tell you how to spend what you earned, but you can talk them into sending more for that price, or way less for the current content easy

She's so sweet an innocent.
She's actually a real nice person.
So its kinda hott that she sends me pics to fap to. Also one nite after her graduation. I heard her and her bf fucking real loud in her room. I spanked it to the sound of her moaning like a lil whore

How do I access? Dumbfag here

jesus fucking fuck. how tall is she?

Don't need to if you don't have bitcoins, this fucker won't show anything except some screenshots from the video for free

Idk... Like 5'6?

But for reference...

No tits? Or other pics? She seems hot

she looks fat af with troll feet