Hey Sup Forums, I'm considering taking hormones and becoming a trap. I've always thought about becoming a girl...

hey Sup Forums, I'm considering taking hormones and becoming a trap. I've always thought about becoming a girl, ever since I was a boy. what do I do?

pic isn't me

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boy as in young boy

either kys or become a sexy whore
whatever ur heart tells u

post boy pussy and we'll decide

the pic ain't me

>what do I do?
If you're being sincere, then I'd highly recommend you castrate yourself with a kitchen knife. Hormones would just make you moody.

Then post one of you fagget

even more reason for you to show us what you're working with, dont you want a no BS assessment?

bump

with that ass you can become into what you want baby

Either get a grip and realise you no matter what you do you cannot reassign chromosomes or an hero.

Are you small and girlish already? Then fucking go for it, no reason not to.

Also post ass.

I'm 5'5, how's that?

fuck height means nothing, are you skinny and those things

Perfect. Short traps are best traps.

Ur a fucking fagget

fairly, I've got thick thighs though

post pics

Thick thighs are good, overall skinny frame is also great. will make the curves you can get from hormones more visable. learn what to eat and keep to the diets you find and exercise. If you don't have the discipline to do the other important parts you will just end slacking off and be unhappy with your result becoming a hero

You’re off to a good start, id pay your pretty white ass to sit on my face.

Wait

Are you fucking retarded? Learn how to read you fucking maggot piece of shit. He said the pic wasnt him you faggot.

anyone feel like sending me some litecoin for some more pics?

LLcYKQ61Yba4Fgjg6
rBVE2SVn5pLU4AJnU

Obligatory; Ignore most of this shit save for the exercise stuff. Just, most of it's nonsense.

bump

OP went hero?

5'5" and thick thighs.
Fuck, come sit on my dick, OP.

Trap are popular with a niche group. Irl people are freaked out by them. 99% don’t pass and live a miserable existence and then suicide. Even on Sup Forums they are a fetish and peak at 28ish. By 30 shit starts to go down hill. Go see a therapist and get help. Work through why you feel the way you do.

my dick's like 4.5" fully erect if that helps

Yes, do it.

It does, small penis is sexiest penis on partner

Cute.

If all those are you OP then you do appear to be great trap material. Starting hormone is then just all about your mentallity and what you really want to become, femboi, trap, girl. Also why you are doing it / want to become a trap.

What do you want me to say? Do it? I might as well just tell you to end your life.
Fact of the matter is, ~46% of the people who even are having these thoughts, and even higher percentage of the people who start with the hormone treatments kill themselves.

It is a mental illness. Don't forget that. Whatever you may be thinking OP, just know that it might be the end of you.

Alternatively you go consult a doctor about getting well mentally, and take some lithium and live a fairly normal happy life.

Source: williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>ever since I was a boy

You can only ever become a dude with tits. You can't become an actual girl. Medical science can't truly transform a male into a female. Cutting up your genitals doesn't and pretending you're female isn't the same thing as actually "becoming" female. For that you'd need actual magic. Unfortunately, magic isn't real either.

You're a male. Nothing will change that. Deal with reality and get mental help to accept yourself as you are.

Be who you want to be and find someone who accepts that

He want to becoma a trap. Doesn't mean he wants to be a girl.

>becoming a trap
That's not how it works. Hormones will not make you cute, it will make you cute longer if you are already cute, if not you will be ugly man with manboobs waiting in queue for tits removal surgery.

when I was younger I used to crossdress and yes all of those things are me, 5'5, 4.5", and thick thighs.

Where you from?

Again depends what your end goal is, why you would do it.

>I've always thought about becoming a girl

Britain.

You don't feel comfortable/right with your body as it is now?

Protip: you will never be a girl
your only alternative to being a boy is to transition into some misshapen thing in between that won't be accepted as either, no matter how much tolerance people feign

no, I've always felt like I'm the wrong gender

Told anyone close to you, how you feel? do they or will they support you through a hormone treatment?

Just be a qt crossdressing femboy. Opens up the dating market a bit oddly enough. Gay guys will usually date a trap but not full on trans. You're in a pretty niche market relationshipwise for chick without vag. Or go full tranny and do adult work. I'm fine with either.

This. Femboys are the best.

Being femboi won't help OP if what he/she wants is to feel like a girl, which hormones could do.

It'll help him feel like a girl when he's getting fucked like one.

Just kill yourself and stop being a drain on society.

But you could always just man the fuck up and stop validating this bullshit "transgender" mania that is infecting everyone.

Might be OP is into girls

I doubt it

Bisexual.

So, have you made any decision or what are you leaning more towards?

I'm leaning more towards HRT and becoming a thicc trap.

Just don't get rid of your dick, that's the one thing that ruins trannies.

Any help to get through the brit-bong healthsystem for hormone treatment?

yeah, I think it's covered under the NHS.

I'm pretty sure the definition of a trap is that they have a cock.

Any idea about keeping everything, going full operation or just getting orchidectomy?

nope, everything's staying where it is.

Fantastic.
The world needs more thicc traps.

Mostly attracted to other femboi, traps and normal girls?

I'm beginning to prefer traps over biological women.

Think there's a bunch of those in the UK and if you get trap mode yourself you shouldn't have trouble meeting them.

I intend to start posting images here when I get into HRT.

Or now. Show thicc thighs.

Join the horde. Probably a good way to show yourself and meet the other traps.

what say ye?

Nice thighs, keep up with more pictures if you're comfortable with it.

Very nice. Just need some panties and knee socks now.

my ass
I apologise for the bad camera quality

Trips don't lie

I wanna use it as a pillow.

Seems like a nice ass for spooning.

Nice

You're already most of the way there. Lose the underwear for us?

Just kill yourself.

You really are. Some trap attire and you're golden.

thanks for the compliments guys

Really sexy

God damn that's a nice ass. Keep feeding pics and the compliments will keep coming

Sit on my face senpai

full body pics? no face of course.

you really should NOT become a trap, this only works on internet but you have to live in real life

here's another ass shot.

I doubt you'd want to, but any chance of a front on shot? or a spread?

He can live in real life, loving him self and being loved by some one who accepts him.

here's my attempt at a spread.

9/10 ass
Definitely go trap mode

Cute as fuck, I doubt you'd even need hormones to pass as a trap if you had the clothes/padding/makeup etc. of course I'm going off assumptions since I can't give comments on the front half as that hasn't been shown

thanks pal, that means a lot.

chest shot coming up...

m-m-m-moneyshot

Wow that’s a nice tummy 10/10 would kiss